Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Death of a Forum.

And there it is.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    And there it is.
    Yep! Whoomp! There it is!

http://youtu.be/2rVDgOL-GfY

W H double O M P as I flow
    To the fly sh*t from the school of old
    Hardcore keep the folk lore wreck
    Three to the two and one mic-check
    Mad skill flow ill on the mesh of steel
    That's the grill of the microphone I just killed
    Party people it's your party Tag Team is through
    Whoomp there it is I thought you knew.

Last edited by DiabloViejo; 03-12-2013 at 10:27 AM.

They had no other choice but to escape or blow their brains out. That does not mean that they continued to post elsewhere.
    By other forums, I meant those here. As activity there has declined, it's also been mirrored on the NPR side, even though I don't know that there was anything like the acrimony of the NPR forum there.
    A medium sized fish [...]

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    When larry showed up, Gayle TOTALLY ignored him, Wolfie cussed him like a drunken sailor, and another poster dissected his BS even more efficiently than you do.
    larry then decided he was going to do everything in his power to destroy this forum.
    Mission accomplished. He must be very proud , but it clearly illustrates what a POS he is.
    According to Chopstick you guys were quite a long ways down the path to destroying the forum prior to anybody from AZB showing up. The politization of the forum started prior to then.
    Fats was even a conservative back then defending a soldier fighting in Iraq against attacks by Gayle.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

According to Chopstick you guys were quite a long ways down the path to destroying the forum prior to anybody from AZB showing up. The politization of the forum started prior to then.
    Fats was even a conservative back then defending a soldier fighting in Iraq against attacks by Gayle.

Anybody with a lick of sense sooner or later is going to tire of the lies, spins, general BS, right wing blog defamations and horse manure regurgitated on a daily basis by you, larry, yugo, lotter, and company. I can't imagine any honest person staying aligned to larry's klan for too long.

The pool side started to fade when a well-liked and prominent poster died.

This side died when larry got mad and did everything he could to trash the forum. His cronies, slide rule, yugo, you, then came over and joined the flaming, driving several posters off.
    larry's creation, johnny d., made a mockery of the forum with his vicious attacks on me, and yet the mod would boot the long time regulars and not larry/johnny or you that time when you got drunk and mad at me and Gayle and posted one of the vulgerest posts I have ever seen on any forum.
    Not even a warning to you guys while Gayle and Wolfie got tossed regularly. Nobody took this forum too seriously after that.
    May God bless all of you.

Your saying Chopstick is lying?

Your saying Chopstick is lying?
    Relax, drama queen! I kinda like Chopstick. What did I post that you disagree with?

Anybody with a lick of sense sooner or later is going to tire of the lies, spins, general BS, right wing blog defamations and horse manure regurgitated on a daily basis by you, larry, yugo, lotter, and company. I can't imagine any honest person staying aligned to larry's klan for too long.

The pool side started to fade when a well-liked and prominent poster died.

This side died when larry got mad and did everything he could to trash the forum. His cronies, slide rule, yugo, you, then came over and joined the flaming, driving several posters off.
    larry's creation, johnny d., made a mockery of the forum with his vicious attacks on me, and yet the mod would boot the long time regulars and not larry/johnny or you that time when you got drunk and mad at me and Gayle and posted one of the vulgerest posts I have ever seen on any forum.
    Not even a warning to you guys while Gayle and Wolfie got tossed regularly. Nobody took this forum too seriously after that.
    Why do you lie?
    Why did you make several posts about cheating on your wife?
    Why did you proposition me by pm for sex?
    Why haven't you answered the local VFW Commander?
    Why do you make vulgar posts all the while claiming to have been a school teacher and now a sunday school teacher?
    Why don't you accept the love of GOD in your pathetic life?
    Just look at your posts on here and there over the past four years.YOU do not comprehend your own posts.
    We continue to pray for you to calm down.
    Listen to your loving wife when she tells you to calm down.
    JESUS loves you.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Relax, drama queen! I kinda like Chopstick. What did I post that you disagree with?
    Do you or do you not agree that Chopstick is giving a truthful assessment in that the forum was declining do to politicization prior to members from AZB showing up?
    After all. He has been a member here almost as long as you have.
    Perhaps nAz could give an honest assessment.
    Last edited by Sev; 03-18-2013 at 07:30 AM.

Do you or do you not agree that larry wilson went off the deep end and did everything in his power to destroy this forum? His cronies came over in full force and did nothing but flame the regulars. He dug into Gayle's private life and threatened to extort her if she didn't" behave". You and he terrorized a man in his mid 70s with remarks insinuating that you guys would shoot him.
    He created this character johnny to barrage me with personal attacks. terrible things he said about me, not one of which is true.
    You see this as great fun but when the tables were turned on you , you responded with the vulgarest post I have ever read.
    You really don't seem as bad as the others but they are scum. I have little doubt that most are possibly involved in neo-nazi sites, but I can't prove it.
    I was told this by a prominent very conservative poster on AZ.
    It is ironic that you being Jewish have aligned yourself with this crew.
    As I said before, the mod chose to toss Gayle and Wolfie rather than you and larry/johnny.
    i have johny on ignore but I 'm sure he has posted his usual personal attacks in this thread.
    Why is he allowed on here?
    They have attacked my Christianity, my service, my sexual preference, my state, my family, my profession, my integrity.

Funny stuff, indeed, Sev.