Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 52

Thread: Death of a Forum.

  1. #31
    Senior Member Sev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    State of Franklin.
    Posts
    9,609
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Do you or do you not agree that larry wilson went off the deep end and did everything in his power to destroy this forum? His cronies came over in full force and did nothing but flame the regulars. He dug into Gayle's private life and threatened to extort her if she didn't" behave". You and he terrorized a man in his mid 70s with remarks insinuating that you guys would shoot him.
    He created this character johnny to barrage me with personal attacks. terrible things he said about me, not one of which is true.
    You see this as great fun but when the tables were turned on you , you responded with the vulgarest post I have ever read.
    You really don't seem as bad as the others but they are scum. I have little doubt that most are possibly involved in neo-nazi sites, but I can't prove it.
    I was told this by a prominent very conservative poster on AZ.
    It is ironic that you being Jewish have aligned yourself with this crew.
    As I said before, the mod chose to toss Gayle and Wolfie rather than you and larry/johnny.
    i have johny on ignore but I 'm sure he has posted his usual personal attacks in this thread.
    Why is he allowed on here?
    They have attacked my Christianity, my service, my sexual preference, my state, my family, my profession, my integrity.

    Funny stuff, indeed, Sev.
    As far as LWW's mission on this site. I never discussed it with him. You were the one who goaded him into joining the forum so that he could have his ass handed to him as I recall.
    So I'd have to conclude he rose to your challenge and the root of the problem that arose resides with you and your expectation that Larry would get trounced and scurry off with his tail between his legs.
    Unfortunately for you. Classifying that as a miscalculation on your is an understatement.

    I am going to tell you again. That JohnnyD is not Larry. It is however somebody you really pissed off. I dont know what you did. But it must have been good.

    Your actually going to accuse me of terrorizing wolfdancer??? Seriously??? We both know that entire escapade was staged in an attempt to get Larry or I. As I recall the only person sad anything about shooting any was Jack.

    As far as Gayles private life goes. Lets just say it was not so much Larry actually having to do any digging but rather the information being laid at his fee. Gayle has tendency top piss people off.

    The tables were never turned on my sausage like little friend. I dont know where you get that idea. Indeed it was vulgar but you have to admit it was quite creative. I did make amends afterwards.

    I know nothing of Neo-Nazi's. Nor has anybody that your talking about insinuated anything that would make me suspect that they are. Of course over time there have been a few squeaks from the left.
    I assume your talking about your conversation with Bishop? I wouldnt consider him ultra conservative. A very nice guy though.

    As far as the attacks that you have listed there is ball busting and then there is over the top. I believe there is guilt on both sides. I dont where the truth and lies begin in the history of it. Nor do I really care. However it would be nice to see an end to it on both sides.

    However I must say as an observer there were some pretty funny lines in the back and forth along the way.



    There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Sev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    State of Franklin.
    Posts
    9,609
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Do you or do you not agree that larry wilson went off the deep end and did everything in his power to destroy this forum? His cronies came over in full force and did nothing but flame the regulars. He dug into Gayle's private life and threatened to extort her if she didn't" behave". You and he terrorized a man in his mid 70s with remarks insinuating that you guys would shoot him.
    He created this character johnny to barrage me with personal attacks. terrible things he said about me, not one of which is true.
    You see this as great fun but when the tables were turned on you , you responded with the vulgarest post I have ever read.
    You really don't seem as bad as the others but they are scum. I have little doubt that most are possibly involved in neo-nazi sites, but I can't prove it.
    I was told this by a prominent very conservative poster on AZ.
    It is ironic that you being Jewish have aligned yourself with this crew.
    As I said before, the mod chose to toss Gayle and Wolfie rather than you and larry/johnny.
    i have johny on ignore but I 'm sure he has posted his usual personal attacks in this thread.
    Why is he allowed on here?
    They have attacked my Christianity, my service, my sexual preference, my state, my family, my profession, my integrity.

    Funny stuff, indeed, Sev.
    As far as LWW's mission on this site. I never discussed it with him. You were the one who goaded him into joining the forum so that he could have his ass handed to him as I recall.
    So I'd have to conclude he rose to your challenge and the root of the problem that arose resides with you and your expectation that Larry would get trounced and scurry off with his tail between his legs.
    Unfortunately for you. Classifying that as a miscalculation on your is an understatement.

    I am going to tell you again. That JohnnyD is not Larry. It is however somebody you really pissed off. I dont know what you did. But it must have been good.

    Your actually going to accuse me of terrorizing wolfdancer??? Seriously??? We both know that entire escapade was staged in an attempt to get Larry or I. As I recall the only person sad anything about shooting any was Jack.

    As far as Gayles private life goes. Lets just say it was not so much Larry actually having to do any digging but rather the information being laid at his fee. Gayle has tendency top piss people off.

    The tables were never turned on my sausage like little friend. I dont know where you get that idea. Indeed it was vulgar but you have to admit it was quite creative. I did make amends afterwards.

    I know nothing of Neo-Nazi's. Nor has anybody that your talking about insinuated anything that would make me suspect that they are. Of course over time there have been a few squeaks from the left.
    I assume your talking about your conversation with Bishop? I wouldnt consider him ultra conservative. A very nice guy though.

    As far as the attacks that you have listed there is ball busting and then there is over the top. I believe there is guilt on both sides. I dont where the truth and lies begin in the history of it. Nor do I really care. However it would be nice to see an end to it on both sides.

    However I must say as an observer there were some pretty funny lines in the back and forth along the way.



    There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,911
    "As far as LWW's mission on this site. I never discussed it with him."

    No, of course you haven't. LOL!



    " You were the one who goaded him into joining the forum so that he could have his ass handed to him as I recall.
    So I'd have to conclude he rose to your challenge and the root of the problem that arose resides with you and your expectation that Larry would get trounced and scurry off with his tail between his legs.
    Unfortunately for you. Classifying that as a miscalculation on your is an understatement. "


    I invited him over to have relevant discussion. It didn't go his way so he simply disrupted. Spin it as you will.



    "I am going to tell you again. That JohnnyD is not Larry. It is however somebody you really pissed off. I dont know what you did. But it must have been good."

    It is larry. If not, it's casual observer whose hate seems as intense as larry's. Whoever it is, why is he allowed to post? All he does is trash my life.



    "Your actually going to accuse me of terrorizing wolfdancer??? Seriously??? We both know that entire escapade was staged in an attempt to get Larry or I. As I recall the only person sad anything about shooting any was Jack."

    Again, spin it how you will.

    "As far as Gayles private life goes. Lets just say it was not so much Larry actually having to do any digging but rather the information being laid at his fee. Gayle has tendency top piss people off."

    I was handed the info about the tragic wreck in Dayton involving larry wilson. Nice to know I'm blameless for posting. But larry does tend to piss people off.


    "The tables were never turned on my sausage like little friend. I dont know where you get that idea. Indeed it was vulgar but you have to admit it was quite creative. I did make amends afterwards."


    That's hilarious. We could see the spittle on your post. Creative? Describing her body parts? Calling me every name in the book? You did apologize to your credit.



    "I know nothing of Neo-Nazi's. Nor has anybody that your talking about insinuated anything that would make me suspect that they are. Of course over time there have been a few squeaks from the left.
    I assume your talking about your conversation with Bishop? I wouldnt consider him ultra conservative. A very nice guy though."


    I give you my word it wasn't Bishop. It was an extremely conservative poster. Of course you don't want to believe it about your cronies because you often act just like them and I would certainly pray that you aren't a neo-nazi.


    "As far as the attacks that you have listed there is ball busting and then there is over the top. I believe there is guilt on both sides. I dont where the truth and lies begin in the history of it. Nor do I really care. However it would be nice to see an end to it on both sides."

    It's over. The rats left the building. Nine corner was exposed as larry. You and lotter are it, bubs.

    "However I must say as an observer there were some pretty funny lines in the back and forth along the way."

    I don't find degrading a fellow soul from God funny. Sorry.
    May God bless all of you.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    As far as LWW's mission on this site. I never discussed it with him. You were the one who goaded him into joining the forum so that he could have his ass handed to him as I recall.
    So I'd have to conclude he rose to your challenge and the root of the problem that arose resides with you and your expectation that Larry would get trounced and scurry off with his tail between his legs.
    Unfortunately for you. Classifying that as a miscalculation on your is an understatement.

    I am going to tell you again. That JohnnyD is not Larry. It is however somebody you really pissed off. I dont know what you did. But it must have been good.

    Your actually going to accuse me of terrorizing wolfdancer??? Seriously??? We both know that entire escapade was staged in an attempt to get Larry or I. As I recall the only person sad anything about shooting any was Jack.

    As far as Gayles private life goes. Lets just say it was not so much Larry actually having to do any digging but rather the information being laid at his fee. Gayle has tendency top piss people off.

    The tables were never turned on my sausage like little friend. I dont know where you get that idea. Indeed it was vulgar but you have to admit it was quite creative. I did make amends afterwards.

    I know nothing of Neo-Nazi's. Nor has anybody that your talking about insinuated anything that would make me suspect that they are. Of course over time there have been a few squeaks from the left.
    I assume your talking about your conversation with Bishop? I wouldnt consider him ultra conservative. A very nice guy though.

    As far as the attacks that you have listed there is ball busting and then there is over the top. I believe there is guilt on both sides. I dont where the truth and lies begin in the history of it. Nor do I really care. However it would be nice to see an end to it on both sides.

    However I must say as an observer there were some pretty funny lines in the back and forth along the way.
    Pete and Re-Pete were sitting on a bridge.
    May God bless all of you.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Queens & Manhattan,New York
    Posts
    2,612
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Do you or do you not agree that larry wilson went off the deep end and did everything in his power to destroy this forum? His cronies came over in full force and did nothing but flame the regulars. He dug into Gayle's private life and threatened to extort her if she didn't" behave". You and he terrorized a man in his mid 70s with remarks insinuating that you guys would shoot him.
    He created this character johnny to barrage me with personal attacks. terrible things he said about me, not one of which is true.
    You see this as great fun but when the tables were turned on you , you responded with the vulgarest post I have ever read.
    You really don't seem as bad as the others but they are scum. I have little doubt that most are possibly involved in neo-nazi sites, but I can't prove it.
    I was told this by a prominent very conservative poster on AZ.
    It is ironic that you being Jewish have aligned yourself with this crew.
    As I said before, the mod chose to toss Gayle and Wolfie rather than you and larry/johnny.
    i have johny on ignore but I 'm sure he has posted his usual personal attacks in this thread.
    Why is he allowed on here?
    They have attacked my Christianity, my service, my sexual preference, my state, my family, my profession, my integrity.

    Funny stuff, indeed, Sev.
    As stated in the past by others you simply do not comprehend your own posts.
    Before you click to post the message you write thoroughly read and comprehend it.
    YOU post the garbage about YOUR life and blame others for trashing YOUR life!
    YOU,really are,that dense.

    Sincerely,
    JohnnyD
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

  6. #36
    Senior Member DiabloViejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    13,165
    Hondo,

    Why waste your time with trolls? They're just bored with the AZ right wing echo chamber and the self congratulatory perpetual lunatic circle jerk.

    All they want to do is get a rise out of you. Their importance and relevance are such that it could fit in an amoeba's rectum. Who cares what they think?
    So why indulge them?

    Be like me, and give them a new 'mission'!:

    http://youtu.be/kArgQz1RKmk
    If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

    First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)


  7. #37
    Senior Member Sev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    State of Franklin.
    Posts
    9,609
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    "As far as LWW's mission on this site. I never discussed it with him."

    No, of course you haven't. LOL!



    " You were the one who goaded him into joining the forum so that he could have his ass handed to him as I recall.
    So I'd have to conclude he rose to your challenge and the root of the problem that arose resides with you and your expectation that Larry would get trounced and scurry off with his tail between his legs.
    Unfortunately for you. Classifying that as a miscalculation on your is an understatement. "


    I invited him over to have relevant discussion. It didn't go his way so he simply disrupted. Spin it as you will.



    "I am going to tell you again. That JohnnyD is not Larry. It is however somebody you really pissed off. I dont know what you did. But it must have been good."

    It is larry. If not, it's casual observer whose hate seems as intense as larry's. Whoever it is, why is he allowed to post? All he does is trash my life.



    "Your actually going to accuse me of terrorizing wolfdancer??? Seriously??? We both know that entire escapade was staged in an attempt to get Larry or I. As I recall the only person sad anything about shooting any was Jack."

    Again, spin it how you will.

    "As far as Gayles private life goes. Lets just say it was not so much Larry actually having to do any digging but rather the information being laid at his fee. Gayle has tendency top piss people off."

    I was handed the info about the tragic wreck in Dayton involving larry wilson. Nice to know I'm blameless for posting. But larry does tend to piss people off.


    "The tables were never turned on my sausage like little friend. I dont know where you get that idea. Indeed it was vulgar but you have to admit it was quite creative. I did make amends afterwards."


    That's hilarious. We could see the spittle on your post. Creative? Describing her body parts? Calling me every name in the book? You did apologize to your credit.



    "I know nothing of Neo-Nazi's. Nor has anybody that your talking about insinuated anything that would make me suspect that they are. Of course over time there have been a few squeaks from the left.
    I assume your talking about your conversation with Bishop? I wouldnt consider him ultra conservative. A very nice guy though."


    I give you my word it wasn't Bishop. It was an extremely conservative poster. Of course you don't want to believe it about your cronies because you often act just like them and I would certainly pray that you aren't a neo-nazi.


    "As far as the attacks that you have listed there is ball busting and then there is over the top. I believe there is guilt on both sides. I dont where the truth and lies begin in the history of it. Nor do I really care. However it would be nice to see an end to it on both sides."

    It's over. The rats left the building. Nine corner was exposed as larry. You and lotter are it, bubs.

    "However I must say as an observer there were some pretty funny lines in the back and forth along the way."

    I don't find degrading a fellow soul from God funny. Sorry.
    First of all I was not here when Larry started posting. So I dont know what actually transpired. However I do know you brought him to the site.
    Again your wrong on both counts on JohnnyD. Dont know the answer to the last.

    Making the post had nothing to do with the tables being turned. I got fed up with you and Gayles bullshit at that particular moment in time and decided to let you have it.

    If you say it wasnt Bishop then I will take your word for it. I have no reason not to believe you.
    Right. I act just like them. Check please.

    You may not find it amusing but that apparently didnt prevent you from doing your fair share now did it?



    There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    First of all I was not here when Larry started posting. So I dont know what actually transpired. However I do know you brought him to the site.
    Again your wrong on both counts on JohnnyD. Dont know the answer to the last.

    Making the post had nothing to do with the tables being turned. I got fed up with you and Gayles bullshit at that particular moment in time and decided to let you have it.

    If you say it wasnt Bishop then I will take your word for it. I have no reason not to believe you.
    Right. I act just like them. Check please.

    You may not find it amusing but that apparently didnt prevent you from doing your fair share now did it?
    I could care less who johnny d is. He is a POS. THAT'S ALL i NEED TO KNOW.
    May God bless all of you.

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Queens & Manhattan,New York
    Posts
    2,612
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    I could care less who johnny d is. He is a POS. THAT'S ALL i NEED TO KNOW.
    This is not the proper way a "supposed" sunday teacher should talk.

    Just speak the truth.The truth will set you free.

    The truth is what you elude.

    I have caught you in lies.A short pm is all I asked for.The truth will set you free.
    Our prayers are with you.You are always remembered at prayer hour.

    Jesus loves you.
    Your friend,JohnnyD
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

  10. #40
    Senior Member Sev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    State of Franklin.
    Posts
    9,609
    Hondo.

    Q needs your help.
    I'm starting to get embarrassed for him.



    There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •