Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Death of a Forum.

Looks like Fats is going for my record of owning the first page.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

And I'm doing it without any help from a certain dual AZ-BD forum moderator who credited you with ridiculous bogus view count numbers! Hey I understand...being full of sh*t is just the conservative way! You boys have to stick together! Ain't that right there, old chap? BTW, don't worry about this forum so much and go back to angry old right wing nutjob land (AZB NPR) if it bothers you so very much. Or better yet, get to doing some paid work instead of wasting all your time on forums thinking you're smart and witty (you're neither).
    There is no stupider creature on earth than a poor Republican. Such a person would stand in line to be sodomized and then thank their assailant afterward.

BTW, I almost forgot! :

http://youtu.be/kArgQz1RKmk
    There is no stupider creature on earth than a poor Republican. Such a person would stand in line to be sodomized and then thank their assailant afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    And I'm doing it without any help from a certain dual AZ-BD forum moderator who credited you with ridiculous bogus view count numbers! Hey I understand...being full of sh*t is just the conservative way! You boys have to stick together! Ain't that right there, old chap? BTW, don't worry about this forum so much and go back to angry old right wing nutjob land (AZB NPR) if it bothers you so very much. Or better yet, get to doing some paid work instead of wasting all your time on forums thinking you're smart and witty (you're neither).
    Poor Fats.
    So angry all the time.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

Keep calm, smoke a doobie, have some wine, put some flowers in your hair, and blow it out your ...

Its conversational wild fire around here.
    I wonder if there is an award for having the most threads with 0 replies?

Pretty funny remark there, Sev!

A medium sized fish [...]

Quote Originally Posted by Soflasnapper View Post
    Pretty funny remark there, Sev!

Made me laugh. What do I know, however??
    A medium sized fish [...]

Where is Gayle?

Did Fats succeed in running her off???