Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Right-Wing Nutjob Quote Thread

''I dabbled into witchcraft -- I never joined a coven. But I did, I did... I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do... One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that. We went to a movie and then had a midnight picnic on a satanic altar.''

—Delaware GOP Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell, in a 1999 appearance on Bill Maher's 'Politically Incorrect'

''Marriage is not a civil right. You're not black.''

—Ann Coulter, arguing in front of a group of gay conservatives that the 14th Amendment only applies to African-Americans and that it does not, in fact, apply to women, LGBT people, or other minorities, Sept. 26, 2010

''I wish the American media would take a great look at the views of the people in Congress and find out: Are they pro-America or anti-America?''

—Rep. Michelle Bachmann, calling for a new McCarthyism, Oct. 2008

''If you log onto this (Cars.gov) at your home, everything in your home is now theirs.''

—Glenn Beck, arguing that the Cash for Clunkers program was nothing more than a secret government plot to gain access over your computer, July 2009

''I guarantee it's one of their long-term goals, to have one sort of borderless mass continent.''

—Kentucky GOP Senate nominee and Tea Party favorite Rand Paul, on the future of North America, May 25, 2010

''I haven't seen a half-monkey, half-person yet.''

—Glenn Beck, calling evolution ''ridiculous'', The Glenn Beck Program, Oct. 20, 2010

''If you're oriented toward animals, bestiality, then, you know, that's not something that can be used, held against you or any bias be held against you for that. Which means you'd have to strike any laws against bestiality, if you're oriented toward corpses, toward children, you know, there are all kinds of perversions ... pedophiles or necrophiliacs or what most would say is perverse sexual orientations.''

—Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-TX), arguing that a hate crimes bill passed by Congress would lead to Nazism and legalization of necrophilia, pedophilia, and bestiality, Oct. 6, 2009

''I even accept for the sake of argument that sexual orgies eliminate social tensions and ought to be encouraged.''

—Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia

''We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?''

—Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010

“…the very founders that wrote those documents worked tirelessly until slavery was no more.”

~ Michele Bachmann, Speaking to Iowans For Tax Relief about the framers of the Constitution. January, 2011