Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Right-Wing Nutjob Quote Thread

“If we took away women’s right to vote, we’d never have to worry about another Democrat president.”

~ Ann Coulter

“I’ll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office.”

~ George W. Bush

“It is not enough to be abstinent with other people, YOU ALSO HAVE TO BE ABSTINENT ALONE. The Bible says that lust in your heart is committing adultery, so you can’t masturbate without lust.”

~ Christine O’Donnell

“It may be a blessing in disguise. … Something happened a long time ago in Haiti, and people might not want to talk about it. Haitians were originally under the heel of the French. You know, Napoleon the third, or whatever. And they got together and swore a pact to the devil. They said, we will serve you if you will get us free from the French. True story. And so, the devil said, okay it’s a deal. Ever since they have been cursed by one thing after the other.”

~ Pat Robertson

“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.”

~ George W. Bush

“President Obama wants everybody in America to go to college. What a snob … Oh, I understand why he wants you to go to college. He wants to remake you in his image.”

~ Rick Santorum

“She wears little eye-patch underwear. So, the other day she came here with her underwear, Thursday. And so, we had made love Wednesday–a lot! And so she’ll, she’s all, ‘I am going up and down the stairs, and you’re dripping out of me!’ So messy!”

~ State Rep. Mike Duvall (R-Calif.) on a live mic referring to an affair with a lobbyist

“She’s not young enough or pretty enough to be the wife of a President. And besides, she has cancer.”’

~ future House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA), reportedly speaking to a friend in 1980 about why he was divorcing his first wife

“There’s an old saying in Tennessee — I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on –shame on you. Fool me — you can’t get fooled again.”

~ George W. Bush

“THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL PROPERTIES with basketball courts, bathroom facilities, toilet facilities. Many young people would love to get the hell out of cities”

~ Carl Paladino on housing poor people in prisons