Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Right-Wing Nutjob Quote Thread

I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport.

~ George W. Bush
    If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family.

~ George W. Bush

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

~ George W. Bush

I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix.

~ Dan Quayle

I love this state. The trees are the right height.

~ Mitt Romney, campaigning in Michigan (February 2012)

I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didnt study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people.

~ Dan Quayle

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    “I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn’t study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people.”

~ Dan Quayle
    Actually not something Quayle said.

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/quayle.asp

It was a joke of a RI US representative, who told it as a factual statement, but then admitted it was a joke a sentence or two later. It's been misreported as a fact since then. (See some other actual Quayle quotes at the link, however.)
    A medium sized fish [...]

Quote Originally Posted by Soflasnapper View Post
    Actually not something Quayle said.

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/quayle.asp

It was a joke of a RI US representative, who told it as a factual statement, but then admitted it was a joke a sentence or two later. It's been misreported as a fact since then. (See some other actual Quayle quotes at the link, however.)
    Thanks! I stand corrected.

No problem. A target-rich environment, the many whacked statements of this man, so no need to gild that lily.
    A medium sized fish [...]

If we took away the minimum wage-if conceivably it was gone-we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.

~ Michele Bachmann