Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Debunking Almost Every Republican Lie Against President Obama

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Slim, I'm starting to wonder if you're the real Slim Shady. Starting to sound more like a few others I know.- .
    Most West Virginians are proud of our state and defend it. You sound more like you're from Ohio.
    Reveling in your illiteracy.- Most of us are literate.
    Insisting that we can get by with voting twice. - Pure bullsh*t!
    Claiming the Klan are prominent in this area.- Certainly not in North Central West Virginia. We've run them out of Harrison County every time they've reared their ugly head.
    I suspect this is really larry wilson or one of his cronies from AZBillards.
    You don't sound like any West Virginian I know. We are a proud people.
    Proud and good people speak the truth.
    The truth will set you free.
    Hondu the local VFW Commander awaits your answer.It has been over two years he has been waiting.
    Why do you talk so perverted?You supposedly were a school teacher!Why?Why?Why?
    Why did you write about an affair with your baby sitter?
    It is illegal to vote twice.
    During prayer hour you are mentioned several times by members.We all pray for your healing.
    Jesus loves you.
    Speak the truth.The truth will set you free.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Slim, I'm starting to wonder if you're the real Slim Shady. Starting to sound more like a few others I know.- .
    Most West Virginians are proud of our state and defend it. You sound more like you're from Ohio.
    Reveling in your illiteracy.- Most of us are literate.
    Insisting that we can get by with voting twice. - Pure bullsh*t!
    Claiming the Klan are prominent in this area.- Certainly not in North Central West Virginia. We've run them out of Harrison County every time they've reared their ugly head.
    I suspect this is really larry wilson or one of his cronies from AZBillards.
    You don't sound like any West Virginian I know. We are a proud people.
    An unparalleled "BLOODY HYPOCRITE".
    Thomas County PTA.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    Well down here we vote more than once and we vote demicrat.
    I thought so mr.slim.We need you to post more often.You are a very proud person who speaks the truth.Have an incredibly wonderful day sir.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Im very proud of west virginia but im not proud of the klan and the klan is all over the place here. If you live here you know this and if you know this and deny it then I wonder about you. How else do you explain a demicrat state voting against a demicrat preident if it isnt becuse of racism. We had a convict almost beat Barack in the primary just becuse he was white. There are folks down here what will swear they aint no klan but they are either klan also or willing to look the other way becaus they agree with the klan. Ive had my truck and trailer both attacked becaus i spoe my mind about the kan do dont tell me they aint no klan.

I played a guy in new york once that they called johnny d. He talked all day and dank scotch like a fish.

So is hondo from harrison county or thomas? Either way the klan has had several rallys in clarksburg.

Im very proud of west virginia but im not proud of the klan and the klan is all over the place here. If you live here you know this and if you know this and deny it then I wonder about you. How else do you explain a demicrat state voting against a demicrat preident if it isnt becuse of racism. We had a convict almost beat Barack in the primary just becuse he was white. There are folks down here what will swear they aint no klan but they are either klan also or willing to look the other way becaus they agree with the klan. Ive had my truck and trailer both attacked becaus i spoe my mind about the kan do dont tell me they aint no klan.
    Blaming racism on the klan is like blaming free will on Satan.
    But if you are saying that many people in West Virginia share some racist views with the Klan, sadly , I would have to agree with you.
    As an organization, however, they have been run out of several counties in WV, Harrison County EVERY TIME.
    As for hating Obama, too many West Virginians believe every thing Limbaugh, Hannity and the NRA say.

Heck, if we call everybody who hated Obama a Klansman, AZBilliards would be re-named KKKForum.
    May God bless all of you.

I played a guy in new york once that they called johnny d. He talked all day and dank scotch like a fish.
    Not the same guy. This guy is from Dayton, Ohio, and posts under several different usernames, including LWW. His real name is larry wilson.

So is hondo from harrison county or thomas? Either way the klan has had several rallys in clarksburg.

Again, bullsh*t. The Klan has not held several rallies in Harrison County. There have been several anti-klan rallies in Clarksburg.

I apologize. I asked my buddy and it was harpers ferry and not clarksburg. But if you think there aint no klan in west virgina you aint been here very long.