Thread: Standing Up For Guns

Standing Up For Guns

This is one of the best The Daily Show segments since "Bullsh*t Mountain". Yes, they are that stupid.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mo...ng-up-for-guns
    If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

Which side of that interview are you sided against? sid
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sid_Vicious View Post
    Which side of that interview are you sided against? sid
    LOL, I thought it would be obvious, I detest fools like Mr. Heller.

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

Ok. I personally found the other guy entirely obnoxious and rediculious myself. He is a clown IMO. Hope this doesn't make a buffer between us, yet I see a lot of sense with what Heller responded with. This knee jerking going on over gun control is a circus when the overall atmosphere is open mindedly approached. That's my view, and I only own one firearm myself. I respect your opinion. sid
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sid_Vicious View Post
    Ok. I personally found the other guy entirely obnoxious and rediculious myself. He is a clown IMO. Hope this doesn't make a buffer between us, yet I see a lot of sense with what Heller responded with. This knee jerking going on over gun control is a circus when the overall atmosphere is open mindedly approached. That's my view, and I only own one firearm myself. I respect your opinion. sid
    It's all good, Sid. You have a right to your opinion and I respect that.