Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Virginia Gov. Candidate Cuccinelli Defending Law That Forbids Oral Sex

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    Well I aint never met him but you seempretty bitter yourself.
    I haven't either mr.slim but he is very well respected every where.He is a very honest person,who thanks to him has cleaned up this forum.He has a huge following on other foums and on face book.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Well here in west virginia they vote as much as they like and the people that run the elections knows it. I dont think its quite legal but it happens.
    It's comments like this that make me seriously doubt that you are who you pretend to be.
    Total bullshit!
    My guess is that Slim, lww and johnny d. are all the same person.
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    He is an angry constipated old right wing dirt bag who suffers from multiple personality disorder and delusions of grandeur. He is JohnnyD, he is Mrs. LWW, he is SecaucusFatty, and who knows how many other different aliases. He is the leader of nothing and no one, except his multiple aliases. He thinks he is the smartest of all and that he is infallible while possessing only slightly less intelligence than your average monkey. He is the poster boy for cognitive dissonance and right wing stupidity. He is the "Orifice of Dayton" from which spews nothing but inane ideological diarrhea. His only claim to fame is being a troll, a festering pus filled boil disguised as a human being, a human being who spends the better part of his life posting right wing trash on billiards forums in the mistaken belief that he is somehow making a difference in the world by preaching his imbecilic nonsense to a small core group of brown nosers and sycophants who hang on every idiotic utterance, groan, and fart that he issues. That is who he is.
    Pretty much covers it.

Well I aint never met him but you seempretty bitter yourself.
    Since coming on here you have done nothing but trash West Virginia and repeat a bunch of lies about my state.
    I am now convinced that you know exactly who lww is. You are either him or one of his cronies from AZBilliards.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Suffice it to say that I have my reasons for loathing him, not the least of which is that knowing that I am suffering from severe health complications he wished death on me. I offer no apologies, I do not suffer fools easily.

For all I know, you might even be another of his made up personalities. Time will tell.
    You hit the nail on the head, Diablo. Slim keeps repeating all the lies and fallacies about West Virginia that larry wilson has spewed over the years: Crooked voting, KKK is everywhere, West Virginians are illiterate, ignorant trailer trash. Real West Virginians do not spread lies about our own state.
    I can guarantee you that Slim is not from West Virginia. He googled a few facts to look legit.
    Notice how your description on larry led to him attacking you. He's definitely the johnny d. character who is either lww, casual observer,or one of larry's other cronies.
    One more quip about how we vote twice and the Klan is everywhere in the state and I'm ignoring him. Permanently!

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    It's comments like this that make me seriously doubt that you are who you pretend to be.
    Total bullshit!
    My guess is that Slim, lww and johnny d. are all the same person.
    It's comments like this that make me seriously doubt that you were a teacher and now a sunday school teacher.
    My guess is that you really did have an affair with your house keeper as you did post it.
    My guess is that you and beelzebub,clootie,succubus and hondu are all the same person.
    Jesus loves you.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

You hit the nail on the head, Diablo. Slim keeps repeating all the lies and fallacies about West Virginia that larry wilson has spewed over the years: Crooked voting, KKK is everywhere, West Virginians are illiterate, ignorant trailer trash. Real West Virginians do not spread lies about our own state.
    I can guarantee you that Slim is not from West Virginia. He googled a few facts to look legit.
    Notice how your description on larry led to him attacking you. He's definitely the johnny d. character who is either lww, casual observer,or one of larry's other cronies.
    One more quip about how we vote twice and the Klan is everywhere in the state and I'm ignoring him. Permanently!
    Do you vote twice in an election.Maybe three times!
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

You can just read on the internet about people voting extra times. It happens regular. And anyone that says there aint no klan in west virginia cant be taken seriously.

Down here we vote demcrat and the only reason Obama lost here is because of racist hillbillys. I talk to these people every day

Since coming on here you have done nothing but trash West Virginia and repeat a bunch of lies about my state.
    I am now convinced that you know exactly who lww is. You are either him or one of his cronies from AZBilliards.
    Buddy you are as crazy as an outhouse mouse. I lve west virginia but i aint about to lie for nobody. Lets be serious because anyone who as ever been here cant honestly say that they aint klan and rednecked hillbillys here. The record speaks for itself. This is a demcrat state and as been for my whole life but Obama didnt win a single county. Not one even though we have demicrats for govrnor and both senators are demcrats but Obama cant win one single county. If it aint because of racists hillbillys then what is it. Even lots of klan support Obama. Hw do you explain this.

You can just read on the internet about people voting extra times. It happens regular.
    Link for West Virginia?