Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginia Gov. Candidate Cuccinelli Defending Law That Forbids Oral Sex

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    Buddy you are as crazy as an outhouse mouse. I lve west virginia but i aint about to lie for nobody. Lets be serious because anyone who as ever been here cant honestly say that they aint klan and rednecked hillbillys here. The record speaks for itself. This is a demcrat state and as been for my whole life but Obama didnt win a single county. Not one even though we have demicrats for govrnor and both senators are demcrats but Obama cant win one single county. If it aint because of racists hillbillys then what is it. Even lots of klan support Obama. Hw do you explain this.
    Fear about losing theuir guns and not understanding Obamacare.

Listen. "fellow West Virginian", if you want to brag about how illiterate you are because you're a typical West Virginian, if you want to call West Virginians " Racist hillbillies", if you want to claim that we vote more than once, if you want to claim that the state is controlled by the klan, THAT'S YOUR PEROGATIVE.Doesn't mean I have to read your crap.

Sounds very similar to lww claiming to be black, while trashing blacks non-stop or johnny d. professing to be a Christian while spewing non-stop hate on here.

You guys are 3 peas in a pod as far as I'm concerned and most likely one person.
    I'm done with you.
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Link for West Virginia?
    I have said that for years links for west Virginia.Patti or sausage?Jimmy Dean is best in my opinion.When church has our monthly breakfast we have both.Quite the good fund raiser.
    We pray for you at prayer hour and during other events.More and more people mention your name for prayers to calm down.
    Hope you had a great Easter.I love hardboiled eggs myself.
    Jesus loves you
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Listen. "fellow West Virginian", if you want to brag about how illiterate you are because you're a typical West Virginian, if you want to call West Virginians " Racist hillbillies", if you want to claim that we vote more than once, if you want to claim that the state is controlled by the klan, THAT'S YOUR PEROGATIVE.Doesn't mean I have to read your crap.

Sounds very similar to lww claiming to be black, while trashing blacks non-stop or johnny d. professing to be a Christian while spewing non-stop hate on here.

You guys are 3 peas in a pod as far as I'm concerned and most likely one person.
    I'm done with you.
    WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF HIM?
    That is terrible.YOU a supposed teacher!This is the out come of poor teaching.At least he tried to go to school but teachers like you were terrible.
    This is so sad.
    STOP your insults on people.
    YOU fool no one.
    We pray for you.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

I'm done with you.
    JESUS loves you.
    CALM DOWN.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Link for West Virginia?
    https://www.google.com/search?q=admi...&client=safari

I think i did that right.

I'm done with you.
    I never bragged about being iliterate but i have said i didnt get the best education down here but at least i can spell believe.

Our schools aint very good and our teachers aint very good but i do the best i can with my high school diploma. You said you went to some english school or something but it didnt seem to take.

Now you can say they aint no racist and no klan and no hillbillys in west virginia but we both know it aint so.

You right wing republicans dont like the truth. Obamacare is easy to understand. Folks get insurance and the goverment pays for it and Obama is a gun shooter just like me. Haven't you seen the pictures of him shooting.

I never bragged about being iliterate but i have said i didnt get the best education down here but at least i can spell believe.

Our schools aint very good and our teachers aint very good but i do the best i can with my high school diploma. You said you went to some english school or something but it didnt seem to take.

Now you can say they aint no racist and no klan and no hillbillys in west virginia but we both know it aint so.

You right wing republicans dont like the truth. Obamacare is easy to understand. Folks get insurance and the goverment pays for it and Obama is a gun shooter just like me. Haven't you seen the pictures of him shooting.
    I knew the schools were bad with teachers posting troll posts like hondu.
    I believe him to be a double voter.He may be part of the Klan as he really hates me.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Well i suppose theres some romney double voters too.

Uh, Slim, I thought you were from WV, not Ohio. lww is from Ohio.
    Hoist by thine owne petard, silly boy! LMFAO!

An ignorant, clueless post, johnny/larry.