Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Virginia Gov. Candidate Cuccinelli Defending Law That Forbids Oral Sex

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    I dont think theresany snake handlers on the pta now. The snake handlers usually lives in the hollers.
    You tell him, Slim. johnny/larry ain't too bright.
    May God bless all of you.

I dont think hes from west virgina at all. He sure dont know much about the place anyways. That or else he does just lie in order to cause trouble.
    Slim, you have done nothing but bash West Virginia since you came on here. You don't think I'm from West Virginia? I don't think you are a true West Virginian.
    You have repeated every mis-conception about WV that the asshole from Ohio repeated over and over in his posts.
    My ancestors came to Lewis County from Ireland in 1797. I was born in Harrison County in the late 40s. What about you?
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Slim, you have done nothing but bash West Virginia since you came on here. You don't think I'm from West Virginia? I don't think you are a true West Virginian.
    You have repeated every mis-conception about WV that the asshole from Ohio repeated over and over in his posts.
    My ancestors came to Lewis County from Ireland in 1797. I was born in Harrison County in the late 40s. What about you?
    I ave not bashed west virgina and you are a lier. What i did was tell the truth. I asked you before to explain how Obama didnt win one county in west virgina if it wasnt because of racism. Demicrat governer and two demicrat seniters and a demicrat president who wins in a national landslide ant win even one county. If it aint because hes black then what is the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    In what County did you have the affair with your baby sitter in?Methinks Thomas!Thomas County PTA.
    Why did you lie?
    Stolen Valor Act.
    The prayer hour continues for you.You are in our prayers to calm down.
    I have seen a picture of you sitting in a chair you are no Irishman.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

I ave not bashed west virgina and you are a lier. What i did was tell the truth. I asked you before to explain how Obama didnt win one county in west virgina if it wasnt because of racism. Demicrat governer and two demicrat seniters and a demicrat president who wins in a national landslide ant win even one county. If it aint because hes black then what is the reason.
    Hondu is a racist.He does lie.He must be a double voter.
    Pastor says hondu isn't all there.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    Hondu is a racist.He does lie.He must be a double voter.
    Pastor says hondu isn't all there.
    I was lookin online and obama lost harrison county to romny by 60% to 37% even tho 67% is registered demicrats. In the primary obama barely beat a prison inmate. Harrison county is clarksburg and there is no blacks there hardly at all. Yet hondo wants me to believe that they aint no racism goin on there. This election in west virgina was fixed by republicins using racism to get both sides to double vote against obama. The lincoln county sherriff and clerk of courts was both convicted not long ago of the sherriff voting 100 times and the county clerk knowing about it and lieing. Slim never has liked corruption and theres plenty of it down here but it doesnt seem to bother hondo. Im trying to see if i can post a link.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...ting-to-steal/