Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Virginia Gov. Candidate Cuccinelli Defending Law That Forbids Oral Sex

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    The Lord loves you.
    Hondo tells a different story johnnyd. What exactly was said

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    Only lww responds to his posts, Slim, because they are the same person.
    Go back and read his posts. They have one agenda. He's the joke of the forum, but the mod lets him rant on.
    May God bless all of you.

Read some of hondu's old posts and show him as he does not comprehend.How does a supposed teacher not comprehend? I don't kwow.That way he can read them again as he claims to have me on ignore.LOL.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Who is lww?

Who is lww?
    He blames lww who is our forum leader for everything.Everyone here knows hondu is jealous.Wait till you read hondus old posts.They are funny yet very sad.A delusional bipolar person indeed.This is why we have prayer hour and hondu is mentioned everyday at prayer hour.Pastor says he is not a mentally capable person.
    I didn't know about the multiple voting going on that is so terrible.Oh my!
    hondu just tell the truth.Why do you lie?
    Jesus loves you.
    JohnnyD
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Well here in west virginia they vote as much as they like and the people that run the elections knows it. I dont think its quite legal but it happens.

Who is lww?
    He is an angry constipated old right wing dirt bag who suffers from multiple personality disorder and delusions of grandeur. He is JohnnyD, he is Mrs. LWW, he is SecaucusFatty, and who knows how many other different aliases. He is the leader of nothing and no one, except his multiple aliases. He thinks he is the smartest of all and that he is infallible while possessing only slightly less intelligence than your average monkey. He is the poster boy for cognitive dissonance and right wing stupidity. He is the "Orifice of Dayton" from which spews nothing but inane ideological diarrhea. His only claim to fame is being a troll, a festering pus filled boil disguised as a human being, a human being who spends the better part of his life posting right wing trash on billiards forums in the mistaken belief that he is somehow making a difference in the world by preaching his imbecilic nonsense to a small core group of brown nosers and sycophants who hang on every idiotic utterance, groan, and fart that he issues. That is who he is.
    If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

Well I aint never met him but you seempretty bitter yourself.

Well I aint never met him but you seempretty bitter yourself.
    Suffice it to say that I have my reasons for loathing him, not the least of which is that knowing that I am suffering from severe health complications he wished death on me. I offer no apologies, I do not suffer fools easily.

For all I know, you might even be another of his made up personalities. Time will tell.
    If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

Well here in west virginia they vote as much as they like and the people that run the elections knows it. I dont think its quite legal but it happens.
    Oh my!That is nasty.I had heard other things they do too.That is terrible.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.