Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Semenology. A little wang in your cocktail.

Lightbulb Semenology. A little wang in your cocktail.

Here ya go Fats. A new hobby for you.
    Put your constant jerking off to good use.
    Perhaps go to Virginia and open a store front as a rebellious statement.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...r=Weird%20News
    Semen Cocktails: New Cookbook, 'Semenology,' Provides Recipes, Storage Tips And More

We've seen some strange food trends in our day. But this one absolutely, positively, beyond any shadow of a doubt, takes the cake.

In his new book "Semenology: The Semen Bartender's Handbook," Bay Area author Paul "Fotie" Photenhauer details the benefits of bartending with, you guessed it, human semen.

A follow-up to his first book, "Natural Harvest: A Collection of Semen Based Recipes," "Semenology" is what Photenhauer describes as "the ultimate handbook for mixologists looking for ingredients that go beyond exotic fruit juices and rare spirits."

In the book, Photenhauer provides semen storage and flavor enhancement tips, as well as plenty of deliciously titled recipes like the Macho Mojito, the Slightly Saltier Caviar and the Galliano Cum Shot. (We couldn't make this stuff up.)

But why?

Photenhauer argues that the complexities of semen could be compared to those in wine or cheese, and that the ingredient adds a special "personal touch."

"People eat all kinds of weird stuff," Photenhauer told SF Weekly's Anna Roth in an interview. "Eggs are the menstruation of chickens. Milk is the mammary excretion from cows. Semen is…at least it's fresh and you know who the producer is."

However, in his interview with the Weekly, Photenhauer was sure to cite the precautions.

"I would never eat or drink semen, cooked or otherwise, from someone I wouldn’t be willing to have sex with," he said.

Bottoms up, everyone!

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

You all in franklin have some strange ways.

Sev I'll leave the masturbation, homosexual oral sex, and semen ingestion to you. I hear you enjoy it. Don't project your urges and behavioral modes onto me. By the way have I told you lately that you're a disgusting p.o.s.?
    Last edited by DiabloViejo; 04-10-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Diablo, have you noticed that larry or co or cuejoey or whoever johnny/ slim is now has them exchanging posts with each other every minute?
    Pure comedy gold!
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Diablo, have you noticed that larry or co or cuejoey or whoever johnny/ slim is now has them exchanging posts with each other every minute?
    Pure comedy gold!
    Why do you pick up boys hitch hiking?Why did that boy run for his life away from you?
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Pure comedy gold!
    Yeah, LWW must be off his meds again and things are probably quite boring over at Mr.Wilson's Internet Memorial Home for The Politically Deranged. Even the most hardcore wing nuts eventually get tired of their echo chamber stuff, that goes sort of like this:

"I hate Obama.
    I hate Obama even more.
    Well I hate Obama three times more than both of you.
    I hate Obama to infinity x 2.
    OK...
    I hate people who bitch about their kids getting their brains splattered by a bullet at their first grade class.
    Yeah I hate those liberal crying wuzzies too.
    Yeah Obama's gonna take my guns..I hate Obama.
    Yeah I hate Obama too.
    I hate liberals,
    I hate sluts,
    I hate oral sex,
    I hate dembots,
    I hate education,
    I hate Social Security,
    I hate everything, except tax cuts for the rich!
    And I do love austerity for the rest of us!
    Well said. I hate that the hateful liberal scum doesn't agree with us good patriotic fascists.
    Yeah I hate that too.
    BTW did I say I hate Obama?"

Last edited by DiabloViejo; 04-08-2013 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Sev I'll leave the masturbation, homosexual oral sex, and semen ingestion to you. I hear you enjoy it. Don't project your urges and behavioral modes onto me. By the way have I told you lately that you a disgusting p.o.s.?
    Ewww OWE EWWW!!!

At least get your grammar correct if your going to attempt to insult me.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    Ewww OWE EWWW!!!

At least get your grammar correct if your going to attempt to insult me.
    I don't need to insult you. You do it yourself, and oh so very well I might add. BTW I'm concerned about your semen consumption fetish, is that Kosher? What about cheese; you eat that too?

No need to worry Fats. I'm a pitcher.
    And those that receive are treated to a kosher injection.

Your concern is noted though.

The Benefits of Swallowing - Drink of the Living Water
    Aside from swallowing semen as a measure to prevent the waste and spillage of seed, ingesting ejaculate can have spiritual benefits, as we will see. Although the Old Testament makes reference to the bitterness of semen (And he shall cause the woman to drink the bitter water. [Numbers 5:24]), the New Testament casts the act of consuming ejaculate in a much more affirming light, as in the following passage, where Jesus speaks to the woman of Samaria about the gift of ?living water?:

Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God, and who it is that is saying to you, "Give me a drink,' you would have asked him, and he would have given you living water." 11 The woman said to him, "Sir, you have no bucket, and the well is deep. Where do you get that living water?...15 The woman said to him, "Sir, give me this water, so that I may never be thirsty or have to keep coming here to draw water." 16 Jesus said to her, "Go, call your husband, and come back." (John 4:10-16)
    ?Living water? in this context refers to semen, which literally is the liquid of life. As Christ indicates, drinking of the ?living water? provides a spiritual replenishment for the soul. When the woman asks Jesus where she can get this ?water?, he tells her to fetch her husband, clearly with the intention of instructing her on how to fellate him and swallow his semen.

Oral Sex in Christ
    In summary, we can say that the Scripture supports and even encourages the act of oral sex between loving heterosexual partners. Moreover, the Bible specifically encourages fellatio to completion (orgasm) with the female partner consuming or swallowing the ejaculate. This prevents spilling seed, which is an affront to the Lord, and also provides spiritual benefit to the receiving partner. Oral sex has the added benefits of preventing unwanted pregnancies and helping couples satisfy their sexual urges while preserving their chastity until marriage. For these reasons, all Christian men and women should feel confident and comfortable including oral sex as part of their sexual life in accordance with God?s will.