Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: Congrats on your banning Fats.

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Queens & Manhattan,New York
    Posts
    2,610
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Why can't you just answer his posts without quoting him? He's an evil little prick who pretends to be a Christian.
    He is not. He is on here simply to rag on me.
    If you are not him, hopefully you will be smart enough to realize that I have him on ignore for a reason.
    If I have him on ignore, the only way I can read his posts is if you quote him.
    If you continue to quote him, I'll know that you want me to read his posts and that you have an agenda.
    And then i will simply put you on ignore also.
    Do you understand what I am saying to you?

    Nobody but you and lww, who is actually him, responds to any of his posts. He's just a petty troll on here simply to libel me.
    Oh my!
    Jesus loves you.
    Looks like we nee to up our prayer hour for you.
    Mr.Slim do you see this is not sunday school teacher material.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Glenville, WV
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Why can't you just answer his posts without quoting him? He's an evil little prick who pretends to be a Christian.
    He is not. He is on here simply to rag on me.
    If you are not him, hopefully you will be smart enough to realize that I have him on ignore for a reason.
    If I have him on ignore, the only way I can read his posts is if you quote him.
    If you continue to quote him, I'll know that you want me to read his posts and that you have an agenda.
    And then i will simply put you on ignore also.
    Do you understand what I am saying to you?

    Nobody but you and lww, who is actually him, responds to any of his posts. He's just a petty troll on here simply to libel me.
    If i dont quote him how is anyone gonna know who im talking to.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Sev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    State of Franklin.
    Posts
    9,608
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    The march of the scumbag right wing trolls continues. I'm sure you all very proud of yourselves.

    Unlike YOU, Sev, I don't derive my sense of self worth from the approval of nameless, faceless, morons on AZB or any other forum. Nor does my life revolve around the inane mind droppings of angry constipated old farts who post on a billiards forum but can't even run two balls and wouldn't know the tip of a cue from the ass end of a cue.

    You and your "buds" are brave right wing "warriors" who hide behind anonymity and spout insults from the safety of your homes or workplaces but would not in a million years dare to say such things to my face for fear of losing every last tooth in your rotten mouths.

    Yea, it's easy to act like a jerk as long as you have distance and are hidden, ain't that right there, boy?

    This thread is just another example of the puerile and imbecilic behavior which defines you and your coterie of right wing turds.

    FWIW, I am proud to have been banned from that sh*thole. I neither need, nor ask for your approval. You mean absolutely nothing to me. I could not possibly care any less what an insignificant little worm such as you, thinks about the matter. You are nothing but an angry adolescent piece of filth trapped in an adult body.

    I will not respond to any more of your douchebag taunts in this thread...so go have at it and enjoy yourself wallowing in your stinking diarrhea.

    Tell ya what, next time you are in NY just cross the river and come to 71st and Park Avenue, Guttenberg, NJ 07093-- and feel free to say anything you want, directly to my face.

    Want my e-mail address? Just hit me up and I'll give it to you when you are in the area, along with my cell # so you can arrange for our little heart to heart talk. Don't be scared, just do it!

    BTW: Here's a picture, just so you know who it is you want to talk to. Unlike you, I am not scared to show the world my face and I am not scared of any man, So come and get yourself some, wuzz! Prove what a real man you are! (Oh, and tell that piss-ant, Punter, that he is also welcome to come and get some too!):

    Perhaps you should take a long look in the mirror.
    The irony here is breath taking.



    There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Sev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    State of Franklin.
    Posts
    9,608
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    The march of the scumbag right wing trolls continues. I'm sure you all very proud of yourselves.

    Unlike YOU, Sev, I don't derive my sense of self worth from the approval of nameless, faceless, morons on AZB or any other forum. Nor does my life revolve around the inane mind droppings of angry constipated old farts who post on a billiards forum but can't even run two balls and wouldn't know the tip of a cue from the ass end of a cue.

    You and your "buds" are brave right wing "warriors" who hide behind anonymity and spout insults from the safety of your homes or workplaces but would not in a million years dare to say such things to my face for fear of losing every last tooth in your rotten mouths.

    Yea, it's easy to act like a jerk as long as you have distance and are hidden, ain't that right there, boy?

    This thread is just another example of the puerile and imbecilic behavior which defines you and your coterie of right wing turds.

    FWIW, I am proud to have been banned from that sh*thole. I neither need, nor ask for your approval. You mean absolutely nothing to me. I could not possibly care any less what an insignificant little worm such as you, thinks about the matter. You are nothing but an angry adolescent piece of filth trapped in an adult body.

    I will not respond to any more of your douchebag taunts in this thread...so go have at it and enjoy yourself wallowing in your stinking diarrhea.

    Tell ya what, next time you are in NY just cross the river and come to 71st and Park Avenue, Guttenberg, NJ 07093-- and feel free to say anything you want, directly to my face.

    Want my e-mail address? Just hit me up and I'll give it to you when you are in the area, along with my cell # so you can arrange for our little heart to heart talk. Don't be scared, just do it!

    BTW: Here's a picture, just so you know who it is you want to talk to. Unlike you, I am not scared to show the world my face and I am not scared of any man, So come and get yourself some, wuzz! Prove what a real man you are! (Oh, and tell that piss-ant, Punter, that he is also welcome to come and get some too!):

    Since you advertising.

    https://maps.google.com/?ll=40.793238,-74.00279&spn=0.000842,0.00133&t=h&z=20



    There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

  5. #25
    Senior Member DiabloViejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    12,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    Perhaps you should take a long look in the mirror.
    The irony here is breath taking.
    Perhaps you should go $#@* yourself.

    What a wuzz! Go and hide under your wife's skirt, boy!


  6. #26
    Senior Member DiabloViejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    12,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    Since you advertising.

    https://maps.google.com/?ll=40.793238,-74.00279&spn=0.000842,0.00133&t=h&z=20
    I live right around the block from the pub. I felt you would feel safer in a public establishment, where you could get some liquid courage and build up your "beer muscles" before you tell me how you really feel.

    Besides, alcohol would help deaden the resultant pain. See? I'm just being real hospitable and caring.

    Ah, but who is kidding who? You have the stones of a dust mite.

    Here's the pub, just so you know! https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-...d=0CKMBEPwSMAA
    Last edited by DiabloViejo; 04-16-2013 at 06:53 PM.


  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,885
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    The march of the scumbag right wing trolls continues. I'm sure you all very proud of yourselves.

    Unlike YOU, Sev, I don't derive my sense of self worth from the approval of nameless, faceless, morons on AZB or any other forum. Nor does my life revolve around the inane mind droppings of angry constipated old farts who post on a billiards forum but can't even run two balls and wouldn't know the tip of a cue from the ass end of a cue.

    You and your "buds" are brave right wing "warriors" who hide behind anonymity and spout insults from the safety of your homes or workplaces but would not in a million years dare to say such things to my face for fear of losing every last tooth in your rotten mouths.

    Yea, it's easy to act like a jerk as long as you have distance and are hidden, ain't that right there, boy?

    This thread is just another example of the puerile and imbecilic behavior which defines you and your coterie of right wing turds.

    FWIW, I am proud to have been banned from that sh*thole. I neither need, nor ask for your approval. You mean absolutely nothing to me. I could not possibly care any less what an insignificant little worm such as you, thinks about the matter. You are nothing but an angry adolescent piece of filth trapped in an adult body.

    I will not respond to any more of your douchebag taunts in this thread...so go have at it and enjoy yourself wallowing in your stinking diarrhea.

    Tell ya what, next time you are in NY just cross the river and come to 71st and Park Avenue, Guttenberg, NJ 07093-- and feel free to say anything you want, directly to my face.

    Want my e-mail address? Just hit me up and I'll give it to you when you are in the area, along with my cell # so you can arrange for our little heart to heart talk. Don't be scared, just do it!

    BTW: Here's a picture, just so you know who it is you want to talk to. Unlike you, I am not scared to show the world my face and I am not scared of any man, So come and get yourself some, wuzz! Prove what a real man you are! (Oh, and tell that piss-ant, Punter, that he is also welcome to come and get some too!):

    Excellent post, Diablo. larry wilson is telling everyone he gave me his address in a PM. He posted LWW, Dayton, Ohio. Honestly!
    What a lying POS he is!
    May God bless all of you.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,885
    Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    If i dont quote him how is anyone gonna know who im talking to.
    You are the only one who bothers responding to him. I'm serious, Slim, if you quote him again I am putting you on total ignore.
    Do you want that? All he does is rag on me. It's all lies. I give you my word to our Lord Jesus Christ.
    Why do you respond to him at all?

    BTW, aren't you a little ashamed of allowing him to hijack the thread about the tragedy in Boston?
    May God bless all of you.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,885
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    I live right around the block from the pub. I felt you would feel safer in a public establishment, where you could get some liquid courage and build up your "beer muscles" before you tell me how you really feel.

    Besides, alcohol would help deaden the resultant pain. See? I'm just being real hospitable and caring.

    Ah, but who is kidding who? You have the stones of a dust mite.

    Here's the pub, just so you know! https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-...d=0CKMBEPwSMAA

    He'll never show. I offered to meet larry wilson in a bar he said he really liked and he shit himself.
    Tried to pretend it was another bar I had mentioned once.
    lww is a coward, plain and simple.
    Sev is just a sh*t-stirrer. Every time I think he has a shred of decency, he disappoints me.
    May God bless all of you.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Sev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    State of Franklin.
    Posts
    9,608
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    I live right around the block from the pub. I felt you would feel safer in a public establishment, where you could get some liquid courage and build up your "beer muscles" before you tell me how you really feel.

    Besides, alcohol would help deaden the resultant pain. See? I'm just being real hospitable and caring.

    Ah, but who is kidding who? You have the stones of a dust mite.

    Here's the pub, just so you know! https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-...d=0CKMBEPwSMAA


    Your really a shadow of your former self. Have a banana.



    There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •