Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Congrats on your banning Fats.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Excellent post, Diablo. larry wilson is telling everyone he gave me his address in a PM. He posted LWW, Dayton, Ohio. Honestly!
    What a lying POS he is!
    Careful Hondo your boy is coming apart at the seems.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

He'll never show. I offered to meet larry wilson in a bar he said he really liked and he shit himself.
    Tried to pretend it was another bar I had mentioned once.
    lww is a coward, plain and simple.
    Sev is just a sh*t-stirrer. Every time I think he has a shred of decency, he disappoints me.
    Yeah, word is that he only travels to Ohio, and always brings a case of astroglide with him. Something about having to service his master.

Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    Careful Hondo your boy is coming apart at the seems.
    Seems to me that you need to learn how to spell properly (or use spell check).

You are the only one who bothers responding to him. I'm serious, Slim, if you quote him again I am putting you on total ignore.
    Do you want that? All he does is rag on me. It's all lies. I give you my word to our Lord Jesus Christ.
    Why do you respond to him at all?

BTW, aren't you a little ashamed of allowing him to hijack the thread about the tragedy in Boston?
    YOU lie!
    School teacher!I think not.
    Are you still seeing your house maid?
    YOU should not pick up boys hitch hiking.
    Any more stories about drugs?
    Sunday school teacher.
    Our prayers continue for you to calm down and to behave yourself.
    YOU WORD!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Excellent post, Diablo. larry wilson is telling everyone he gave me his address in a PM. He posted LWW, Dayton, Ohio. Honestly!
    What a lying POS he is!
    Why did you PM me for sex Hondo?Why?It is there for all to see.A sunday school teacher doing this behavior!
    Stop the lies.
    "Bloody hypocrite".
    English teacher!AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

He'll never show. I offered to meet larry wilson in a bar he said he really liked and he shit himself.
    Sev is just a sh*t-stirrer. Every time I think he has a shred of decency, he disappoints me.
    Your suppose to be a sunday school teacher with this language!
    STOLEN VALOR ACT.
    Jesus loves you.
    The truth is there for all to see.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Why do you disappoint the students in posting like this?All your supposed former students can see this.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

You are the only one who bothers responding to him. I'm serious, Slim, if you quote him again I am putting you on total ignore.
    Do you want that? All he does is rag on me. It's all lies. I give you my word to our Lord Jesus Christ.
    Why do you respond to him at all?

BTW, aren't you a little ashamed of allowing him to hijack the thread about the tragedy in Boston?
    Who do you think you tryin to tell me who i can talk to and who i cant.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    The march of the scumbag right wing trolls continues. I'm sure you are all very proud of yourselves.

Unlike YOU, Sev, I don't derive my sense of self worth from the approval of nameless, faceless, morons on AZB or any other forum. Nor does my life revolve around the inane mind droppings of angry constipated old farts who post on a billiards forum but can't even run two balls and wouldn't know the tip of a cue from the ass end of a cue.

You and your "buds" are brave right wing "warriors" who hide behind anonymity and spout insults from the safety of your homes or workplaces but would not in a million years dare to say such things to my face for fear of losing every last tooth in your rotten mouths.

Yea, it's easy to act like a jerk as long as you have distance and are hidden, ain't that right there, boy?

This thread is just another example of the puerile and imbecilic behavior which defines you and your coterie of right wing turds.

FWIW, I am proud to have been banned from that sh*thole. I neither need, nor ask for your approval. You mean absolutely nothing to me. I could not possibly care any less what an insignificant little worm such as you, thinks about the matter. You are nothing but an angry adolescent piece of filth trapped in an adult body.

I will not respond to any more of your douchebag taunts in this thread...so go have at it and enjoy yourself wallowing in your stinking diarrhea.

Tell ya what, next time you are in NY just cross the river and come to 71st and Park Avenue, Guttenberg, NJ 07093-- and feel free to say anything you want, directly to my face.

Want my e-mail address? Just hit me up and I'll give it to you when you are in the area, along with my cell # so you can arrange for our little heart to heart talk. Don't be scared, just do it!

BTW: Here's a picture, just so you know who it is you want to talk to. Unlike you, I am not scared to show the world my face and I am not scared of any man, So come and get yourself some, wuzz! Prove what a real man you are! (Oh, and tell that piss-ant, Punter, that he is also welcome to come and get some too!):

You look like Rocky Balboa.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Keyboard commando's puffing on their own peckers.

As far as I can tell its once again a lefty threatening violence against individuals they disagree with.
    And here you are enabling.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.