Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Bombs at bostin marithon.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Glenville, WV
    Posts
    344

    Bombs at bostin marithon.

    There is some crazy and dangerous folks out there. Slim shady thinks it was tea party nuts.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12
    What is Bostin marithon?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,879
    Quote Originally Posted by punter View Post
    What is Bostin marithon?
    Be nice, punter. You wouldn't want Slim to think you're an asshole.
    May God bless all of you.

  4. #4
    Senior Member DiabloViejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    12,588
    My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of this horrible act of terror.


  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Glenville, WV
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of this horrible act of terror.
    Obama aint said it was terrorism yet. I still think its those tea partyers.

  6. #6
    Senior Member DiabloViejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    12,588
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Be nice, punter. You wouldn't want Slim to think you're an asshole.
    He can't help himself because he lacks any sense of decency. He's just an angry, deluded, foul mouthed, little man who is just full of hatred.

    Three dead and 140 injured so far,and all he can think about is stirring up sh*t. Way to go, Punter! You have shown us just what a p.o.s. you really are. I'm sure you are quite proud of yourself.
    Last edited by DiabloViejo; 04-15-2013 at 10:58 PM.


  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Queens & Manhattan,New York
    Posts
    2,610
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    He can't help himself because he lacks any sense of decency. He's just an angry, deluded, foul mouthed, little man who is just full of hatred.

    Three dead and 140 injured so far,and all he can think about is stirring up sh*t. Way to go, Punter! You have shown us just what a p.o.s. you really are. I'm sure you are quite proud of yourself.
    Jesus loves you.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    He can't help himself because he lacks any sense of decency. He's just an angry, deluded, foul mouthed, little man who is just full of hatred.

    Three dead and 140 injured so far,and all he can think about is stirring up sh*t. Way to go, Punter! You have shown us just what a p.o.s. you really are. I'm sure you are quite proud of yourself.
    Hey get F@cked, your above description sounds like you are describing yourself. And BTW no one is ignorant enough to misspell Boston and marathon,so that was out of line to begin with. You are a scum.

  9. #9
    Senior Member DiabloViejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    12,588
    Quote Originally Posted by punter View Post
    Hey get F@cked, your above description sounds like you are describing yourself. And BTW no one is ignorant enough to misspell Boston and marathon,so that was out of line to begin with. You are a scum.
    Please don't project your latent homosexual urges onto me. And thank you for proving my point that you ARE a deluded, foul mouthed, little man, who is just full of hatred.

    Scum? My dear Punter, the only scum here is that which is dripping from your orifices.

    Here's a panda bear and a dancing llama to make you feel better!


  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Queens & Manhattan,New York
    Posts
    2,610
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Be nice, punter. You wouldn't want Slim to think you're an asshole.
    Terrible language for a supposed school teacher.Now a sunday school teacher!I don't think so.
    Clean your mouth out young man.
    Jesus loves you.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •