Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Bombs at bostin marithon.

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Glenville, WV
    Posts
    344

    Bombs at bostin marithon.

    There is some crazy and dangerous folks out there. Slim shady thinks it was tea party nuts.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12
    What is Bostin marithon?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,917
    Quote Originally Posted by punter View Post
    What is Bostin marithon?
    Be nice, punter. You wouldn't want Slim to think you're an asshole.
    May God bless all of you.

  4. #4
    Senior Member DiabloViejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    13,177
    My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of this horrible act of terror.
    If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

    First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)


  5. #5
    Senior Member DiabloViejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Be nice, punter. You wouldn't want Slim to think you're an asshole.
    He can't help himself because he lacks any sense of decency. He's just an angry, deluded, foul mouthed, little man who is just full of hatred.

    Three dead and 140 injured so far,and all he can think about is stirring up sh*t. Way to go, Punter! You have shown us just what a p.o.s. you really are. I'm sure you are quite proud of yourself.
    Last edited by DiabloViejo; 04-15-2013 at 10:58 PM.
    If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

    First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)


  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Glenville, WV
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of this horrible act of terror.
    Obama aint said it was terrorism yet. I still think its those tea partyers.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Queens & Manhattan,New York
    Posts
    2,613
    Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    There is some crazy and dangerous folks out there. Slim shady thinks it was tea party nuts.
    The neocon liberals are 'Bloody Hypocrites".
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Queens & Manhattan,New York
    Posts
    2,613
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    He can't help himself because he lacks any sense of decency. He's just an angry, deluded, foul mouthed, little man who is just full of hatred.

    Three dead and 140 injured so far,and all he can think about is stirring up sh*t. Way to go, Punter! You have shown us just what a p.o.s. you really are. I'm sure you are quite proud of yourself.
    Jesus loves you.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Queens & Manhattan,New York
    Posts
    2,613
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Be nice, punter. You wouldn't want Slim to think you're an asshole.
    Terrible language for a supposed school teacher.Now a sunday school teacher!I don't think so.
    Clean your mouth out young man.
    Jesus loves you.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Glenville, WV
    Posts
    344
    Do you think hes a sunday school teacher.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •