Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bombs at bostin marithon.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    Do you think hes a sunday school teacher.
    No,BUT he is a "Bloody Hypocrite".I have found I do not believe him on anything.BUT he did posts those interesting stories about his house maid.They were interesting.I told Pastor about them and he said I should not be reading the devils diary.Pastor says his DNA doesn't go all the way up to D.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    No,BUT he is a "Bloody Hypocrite".I have found I do not believe him on anything.BUT he did posts those interesting stories about his house maid.They were interesting.I told Pastor about them and he said I should not be reading the devils diary.Pastor says his DNA doesn't go all the way up to D.
    House keeper. He must be a rich man trying to act like a working man.

Is nothing sacred? In the aftermath of a national tragedy, rather than coming together to mourn the dead and the maimed, in a respectful and caring manner, the only thing you clowns can do is engage in scumbaggery and stupidity! You disgust me--ALL OF YOU, YOU SICK A-HOLE BASTARDS!!

TAKE A GOOD LOOK AND BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES YOU STINKING BAGS OF HUMAN WASTE! :

If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Is nothing sacred? In the aftermath of a national tragedy, rather than coming together to mourn the dead and the maimed, in a respectful and caring manner, the only thing you clowns can do is engage in scumbaggery and stupidity! You disgust me--ALL OF YOU, YOU SICK A-HOLE BASTARDS!!

TAKE A GOOD LOOK AND BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES YOU STINKING BAGS OF HUMAN WASTE! :

Jesus loves you.

We pray for peace for you.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

“My dear son Martin has died from injuries sustained in the attack on Boston. My wife and daughter are both recovering from serious injuries. We thank our family and friends, those we know and those we have never met, for their thoughts and prayers. I ask that you continue to pray for my family as we remember Martin. We also ask for your patience and for privacy as we work to simultaneously grieve and recover. Thank you.”

-Bill Richard on the death of his son, Martin Richard, 8

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

"We reaffirmed that on days like this, there are no Republicans or Democrats, we are Americans united in concern for our fellow citizens."
    --President Barack Obama

My thoughts exactly.
    May God bless all of you.

He can't help himself because he lacks any sense of decency. He's just an angry, deluded, foul mouthed, little man who is just full of hatred.

Three dead and 140 injured so far,and all he can think about is stirring up sh*t. Way to go, Punter! You have shown us just what a p.o.s. you really are. I'm sure you are quite proud of yourself.
    Hey get F@cked, your above description sounds like you are describing yourself. And BTW no one is ignorant enough to misspell Boston and marathon,so that was out of line to begin with. You are a scum.

Quote Originally Posted by punter View Post
    Hey get F@cked, your above description sounds like you are describing yourself. And BTW no one is ignorant enough to misspell Boston and marathon,so that was out of line to begin with. You are a scum.
    Please don't project your latent homosexual urges onto me. And thank you for proving my point that you ARE a deluded, foul mouthed, little man, who is just full of hatred.

Scum? My dear Punter, the only scum here is that which is dripping from your orifices.

Here's a panda bear and a dancing llama to make you feel better!

Punter:
    Please read a PM from Hondo I just posted in another thread.He pm'd me for sex!I hope he does not send you one.I do not think he is a teacher as he says.Do not believe a word he says.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.