Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone here play pool.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    Slim doesnt get up to new york much. Too many big city fakes that try to act like southeners.
    Took you briefly off ignore. Allan Lemasters said to ask you if your name is Rick and if you know him.

Could be Demastus and not Lemasters.
    Last edited by hondo; 04-20-2013 at 08:43 AM.
    May God bless all of you.

Allen demastus.yes i know him. Is he out of jail yet. Yes he knows slim but hes got my name wrong. Probly dont want to remember becase he owes me forty dollars.

Allen demastus.yes i know him. Is he out of jail yet. Yes he knows slim but hes got my name wrong. Probly dont want to remember becase he owes me forty dollars.
    How old? What does he look like?
    Answer this and I will give you an apology.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Well I dont know exact but id guess hes about 27 to maybe 30. Id say hes about 5-9 or 5-10 and 175 to maybe 190 pouns. Short dirty blonde hair and kinda scruffy lookin and hair a little bit thin on top. And hes about fourty dollars heavier than he should be cause hes totin some of slims money. He must be a buddy of yourn but hes been in jail more than once or twice. And you owe slim more than one apology.

I dont think allen is his real name either. I think its carl or curt or something. Least thats what he told me once. I think allen is his middle name.

I dont think allen is his real name either. I think its carl or curt or something. Least thats what he told me once. I think allen is his middle name.
    Not a friend. Just met him. Description doesn't fit other than the jail part. Hard to believe much he says.
    He told me you owe him money from last time you 2 played. But I couldn't get him to play me. Said you were real cocky. Told me where you worked. Described you.
    Did say the acting illiterate was an act and you weren't that slow. He thought you might even have some college. He said you were real mouthy.
    He did say that you went other places and played pool but he couldn't imagine you beating good players.

Don't shoot the messenger, slim. I'm just telling you what he said.

BTW, I do apologize. He is older than that and hair is darker but rest of description is right.
    Demastus is a con man. He was hanging around the Midtown Lounge the past 7 days until cops caught up with him.
    Acted like he had a lot of money but I ended up buying HIM a beer. LOL!
    Seemed like a 2 bit hustler so your description overall rang true.

BTW, I do apologize. He is older than that and hair is darker but rest of description is right.
    Demastus is a con man. He was hanging around the Midtown Lounge the past 7 days until cops caught up with him.
    Acted like he had a lot of money but I ended up buying HIM a beer. LOL!
    Seemed like a 2 bit hustler so your description overall rang true.
    Apology accepted.yes he is a liar and a crook. We played for twenty a rack and i lightened him up by a hundred and twenty. We payed one more rack for the bar bill and he lost that to. Said he had to go to the truck to get the money to pay. I throwed fourty on the bar and followed him outside. Slim aint seen him since.

Ive knowed him off and on here and there for about ten year. Hes got worse and worse and werent worth much to start with. If his hairs darker he might of died it. Crooks do that sometimes.

Did he hustle anyone there. Hes a ok player when he wants to be.

Took you briefly off ignore. Allan Lemasters said to ask you if your name is Rick and if you know him.

Could be Demastus and not Lemasters.
    YOU cannot ignore the truth
    The truth is there for all to see.
    Why do you pick up boys hitch hiking?YOU never do answer the questions.YOU as a supposed school teacher getting "loaded".
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Not a friend. Just met him. Description doesn't fit other than the jail part. Hard to believe much he says.
    He told me you owe him money from last time you 2 played. But I couldn't get him to play me. Said you were real cocky. Told me where you worked. Described you.
    Did say the acting illiterate was an act and you weren't that slow. He thought you might even have some college. He said you were real mouthy.
    He did say that you went other places and played pool but he couldn't imagine you beating good players.

Don't shoot the messenger, slim. I'm just telling you what he said.
    Well if you ever see us together theys two ways you can double your moolah. The first to fold it and put it back in your pocket and the second way is to bet on slim shady.

I stand about six foot five and aint never weighed more than about a buck eighty. How about you.