Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone here play pool.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    ....I stand about six foot five and aint never weighed more than about a buck eighty. How about you.
    I am 5'-9" and play on a 12' table. Slim iz 6' 5" and plays on a 9' table.
    On my 12' table, to feel like Slim --- i wouldhavtabe 7' 10".
    Or when Slim plays on an 8' table -- i wouldhavtabe (on my 12' table) 8' 7-1/2".
    Or when Slim plays on a 6' table ---- i wouldhavtabe (on my 12' table) 11' 3".
    Goddamn, slim must feel good.
    mac.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    BTW, I do apologize. He is older than that and hair is darker but rest of description is right.
    Demastus is a con man. He was hanging around the Midtown Lounge the past 7 days until cops caught up with him.
    Acted like he had a lot of money but I ended up buying HIM a beer. LOL!
    Seemed like a 2 bit hustler so your description overall rang true.
    To be honest hes about crazy. Talked to a buddy of mine said hid name is allen jay demastus. Anyways demastus is about crazy and always saying hes gonna kill somebody or whoop somebody or burn somebody out. He just aint right. But hes easy to hustle if you know that.

To be honest hes about crazy. Talked to a buddy of mine said hid name is allen jay demastus. Anyways demastus is about crazy and always saying hes gonna kill somebody or whoop somebody or burn somebody out. He just aint right. But hes easy to hustle if you know that.
    His correct name is Allan Jay Demastus. He is 35 years old. He was arrested on Wednesday on a felony warrant.

Slim, come to Midtown and we'll play some one hole providing you aren't Grubb. Your description sounded like him. I have no chance against Grubb.
    If you're too strong, we can adjust the game or I can hook you up with Geronimo.
    Geronimo won't play Grubb either. Grubb gave him the 7 and 8 and ate him up
    Last edited by hondo; 04-21-2013 at 10:37 PM.
    May God bless all of you.

His real name is coolie.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

His correct name is Allan Jay Demastus. He is 35 years old. He was arrested on Wednesday on a felony warrant.

Slim, come to Midtown and we'll play some one hole providing you aren't Grubb. Your description sounded like him. I have no chance against Grubb.
    If you're too strong, we can adjust the game or I can hook you up with Geronimo.
    Don't go Mr.Slim,it's a trap.Hondo pm'd me for sex.Be careful.He says he is a retired school teacher but no teacher uses language like him.Just terrible.Then he posted about his affair with his house maid.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Where is the midtown lounge exactly. I dont mind playing anybody but i like to see them play first. I aint never seen you play and dont know what you look like neither.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    Don't go Mr.Slim,it's a trap.Hondo pm'd me for sex.Be careful.He says he is a retired school teacher but no teacher uses language like him.Just terrible.Then he posted about his affair with his house maid.
    That does worry me johnnyd because slim aint into no sex with men.

I know Mr.Slim Pastor says that isn't natural.He points out that for Hondo to pm me for sex when I was a new member here he said beware the devil.Then Hondo posts that when he is riding around and see's a boy hitch hitching he will pick him up.then Hondo stated the boy ran from him half naked without shoes into the wilderness to get away from Hondo.he posted it on this forum last year Mr.Slim.please look it up and read it as that isn't right.Larry and others have begged Hondo to be nice to others but he is just to conceited and evil.
    Our congregration has prayer everyday and we mention Hondo in our prayers for GOD to calm him down and not be a nit picking troll.For two years now we have done this and he has gotten worse.I we asked for is an apology from him.He never stops harassing people.He thinks he's some big shot but he's not.He says he was a teacher but no one believes his lies.
    Jesus loves all.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Sean of the Tucker County we love you.Please stop being Hondo,fats,diablo,co co and the devils son.Jesus loves you.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

You will know Hondo he is 5'1" and 324-376 lbs and looks like he is from Pakistan.He has several front teeth missing and goes shoeless.He hoists his own petard on an hourly basis.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.