Thread: VA Lawmaker's Attempt To Criminalize Oral and Anal Sex Fails Miserably

VA Lawmaker's Attempt To Criminalize Oral and Anal Sex Fails Miserably

Homophobic Lawmaker’s Attempt To Make Sodomy And Oral Sex Illegal Fails Miserably

2013/04/17
    By Shannon Barber

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/04...ils-miserably/

As we all know, the Supreme Court case Lawrence Vs. Texas overturned the nation’s sodomy laws. However, there seems to be one person who wishes to revive the fight. Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli petitioned the full United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Court, seeking to reinstate Virginia’s “Crimes against Nature” law, which would effectively criminalize all oral and anal sex. In other words, this is clearly aimed at gay sex. He got nowhere with his request, though, as there was a unanimous response to the petition by the Fourth Court, which issued an order rejecting the petition. Perhaps the most notable part of the entire affair is that no judge on the panel wished to poll for the petition.

Ironically enough, what Cuccinelli likely could have gotten through would have been a state ban on sex with minors. That would have been reasonable. But noooooo. He just had to have a blanket ban on all gay sex on the books, despite the fact that it is unconstitutional per Lawrence vs. Texas.

The bottom line is, Mr. Cuccinelli, what you are suggesting here is illegal, and the Fourth Court rightfully shot you down before you could even get started. They all saw what a waste of time this petition of yours was right away, so why couldn’t you? Oh yeah, you have a one track mind: getting your own way, no matter how illegal and ridiculous it might be.

Give it up, Mr. Cuccinelli. I know that this will fall on deaf ears, but most of America has moved past the idea that it is any of the government’s business what goes on in the private lives of two consenting adults. No matter how much you might think you and your fellow social conservatives are the nation’s morality police, you simply are not. Now, I suggest you get back to doing your actual job, rather than attempting to pry into the personal lives of your constituents via this trumped up, unconstitutional legislation.

Remember: The Constitution rules this land, not any one person or moral beliefs of any one group. No matter how hard you fight it, so it shall stay. -- END

“We shall abolish the orgasm. Our neurologists are at work upon it now. There will be no loyalty, except loyalty towards the Party. There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother. There will be no laughter, except the laugh of triumph over a defeated enemy. There will be no art, no literature, no science. When we are omnipotent there will be no need of science. There will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness. There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always—do not forget this Winston—always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever.” -- George Orwell (1984)
    If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Homophobic Lawmaker’s Attempt To Make Sodomy And Oral Sex Illegal Fails Miserably

2013/04/17
    By Shannon Barber

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/04...ils-miserably/

As we all know, the Supreme Court case Lawrence Vs. Texas overturned the nation’s sodomy laws. However, there seems to be one person who wishes to revive the fight. Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli petitioned the full United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Court, seeking to reinstate Virginia’s “Crimes against Nature” law, which would effectively criminalize all oral and anal sex. In other words, this is clearly aimed at gay sex. He got nowhere with his request, though, as there was a unanimous response to the petition by the Fourth Court, which issued an order rejecting the petition. Perhaps the most notable part of the entire affair is that no judge on the panel wished to poll for the petition.

Ironically enough, what Cuccinelli likely could have gotten through would have been a state ban on sex with minors. That would have been reasonable. But noooooo. He just had to have a blanket ban on all gay sex on the books, despite the fact that it is unconstitutional per Lawrence vs. Texas.

The bottom line is, Mr. Cuccinelli, what you are suggesting here is illegal, and the Fourth Court rightfully shot you down before you could even get started. They all saw what a waste of time this petition of yours was right away, so why couldn’t you? Oh yeah, you have a one track mind: getting your own way, no matter how illegal and ridiculous it might be.

Give it up, Mr. Cuccinelli. I know that this will fall on deaf ears, but most of America has moved past the idea that it is any of the government’s business what goes on in the private lives of two consenting adults. No matter how much you might think you and your fellow social conservatives are the nation’s morality police, you simply are not. Now, I suggest you get back to doing your actual job, rather than attempting to pry into the personal lives of your constituents via this trumped up, unconstitutional legislation.

Remember: The Constitution rules this land, not any one person or moral beliefs of any one group. No matter how hard you fight it, so it shall stay. -- END

“We shall abolish the orgasm. Our neurologists are at work upon it now. There will be no loyalty, except loyalty towards the Party. There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother. There will be no laughter, except the laugh of triumph over a defeated enemy. There will be no art, no literature, no science. When we are omnipotent there will be no need of science. There will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness. There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always—do not forget this Winston—always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever.” -- George Orwell (1984)
    This is great hopefully Hondo won't send anymore pm's for sex now...
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    This is great hopefully Hondo won't send anymore pm's for sex now...
    Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Ah come on now Dub, JohnnyD, WV SlimShady, Mrs. LWW, Secacus Fatty, just let your self be free, come out of the closet and stop denying your anal desires. It's OK! We will accept you, and Jesus loves submissive BDSM devotees the same way he loves all of us.

Stop projecting your sexual urges onto others and start enjoying your new life. You could even have your favorite preacher on the TV or radio while a well endowed partner goes in dry and makes you scream "oh god, oh god" and makes you sing "Oh Come All Ye Faithful"!

BTW, I love your conversations with yourself, Sybil! Yeah it's a hoot to see you ask or say something under one alias and then respond to yourself under another. I'm sure there's a new fancy name for that, but back in the day we called it being f*cking nuts. OTOH it is kind of sad to see a middle aged man whose life is so pathetic that his only means of validating his existence is to be an insane troll (I bet you get a woody every time you post your crap).

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

Ah come on now Dub, JohnnyD, WV SlimShady, Mrs. LWW, Secacus Fatty, just let your self be free, come out of the closet and stop denying your anal desires. It's OK! We will accept you, and Jesus loves submissive BDSM devotees the same way he loves all of us.

Stop projecting your sexual urges onto others and start enjoying your new life. You could even have your favorite preacher on the TV or radio while a well endowed partner goes in dry and makes you scream "oh god, oh god" and makes you sing "Oh Come All Ye Faithful"!

BTW, I love your conversations with yourself, Sybil! Yeah it's a hoot to see you ask or say something under one alias and then respond to yourself under another. I'm sure there's a new fancy name for that, but back in the day we called it being f*cking nuts. OTOH it is kind of sad to see a middle aged man whose life is so pathetic that his only means of validating his existence is to be an insane troll (I bet you get a woody every time you post your crap).
    I still say you look like Rocky Balboa.Good to see you a little calmer today.The prayers work for you but not Hondo.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    I still say you look like Rocky Balboa.Good to see you a little calmer today.The prayers work for you but not Hondo.
    I neither need nor want your bogus prayers, Dub.

BTW, Rocky was a fictional boxer portrayed by an actor, if I look like him to you, hey that's cool. Better to look like Rocky than to be a closeted ugly old queen like you.

FWIW, I don't believe in god or gods, but if 'The Jesus' TM is real I'm sure he has a special place in hell reserved for you and all your personalities. Now kindly go and kill yourself.

I neither need nor want your bogus prayers, Dub.

BTW, Rocky was a fictional boxer portrayed by an actor, if I look like him to you, hey that's cool. Better to look like Rocky than to be a closeted ugly old queen like you.

FWIW, I don't believe in god or gods, but if 'The Jesus' TM is real I'm sure he has a special place in hell reserved for you and all your personalities. Now kindly go and kill yourself.
    Pastor says you need to be involved in an anger management course.It will help you thru your day.
    Have a wonderful CALM day.
    Jesus loves you.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Good post, Diablo, but please don't quote him. Thanks.
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Why did you send me that pm?
    Why did you go with your house keeper?
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Tell the truth.
    The truth will set you free.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.