Thread: A Sad day for Obama and the left.

Smile A Sad day for Obama and the left.

The Boston Bombing Terrorists are are Chechens and or Turks and most likely Muslims.
    Several arrests would suggest that it was a terrorist cell.

So what we have is Documented Immigrants blowing up people.
    Who were let into the country under Obama's watch.
    No right wing extremists in site to lay the blame on.

Obama has not been effective in making Muslims love America.
    Anti gun law remains dead.
    The 1500 page open immigration bill might not be attractive now.

Oh and Obama tripped up and loosed the "Terrorist" word. So much for man made disaster or work place violence.

Yup. A bad day for the left and blaming old angry white guys.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

Bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev became an American citizen on Sept. 11, 2012. (@peteswire, @cbsboston)

Assuming this above cited report is accurate, at least this brother was here before Obama took office, contrary to your statement. Why? Because the naturalization process takes more than 4 years of resident alien status, iirc.

I await any corrections you may have.

An official US Immigration site has this info:
    You May Qualify for Naturalization if:

• You have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years and meet all other eligibility requirements, please visit our Path to Citizenship page for more information.

Mentions a 3 year waiting period if you are a spouse of a US citizen, which would not appear to apply here.
    Last edited by Soflasnapper; 04-19-2013 at 04:24 PM.
    A medium sized fish [...]

Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    The Boston Bombing Terrorists are are Chechens and or Turks and most likely Muslims.

Oh and Obama tripped up and loosed the "Terrorist" word. So much for man made disaster or work place violence.

And yet your post simply sounds like an angry old white man grasping at straws.
    May God bless all of you.

Please don't feed the trolls. Starve them of the attention they crave, and they will dry up and go away.

I have Sev on ignore, so I would appreciate it if you don't quote him. Thanks.

Whats you all skeered of.

Quote Originally Posted by Soflasnapper View Post
    Bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev became an American citizen on Sept. 11, 2012. (@peteswire, @cbsboston)

Assuming this above cited report is accurate, at least this brother was here before Obama took office, contrary to your statement. Why? Because the naturalization process takes more than 4 years of resident alien status, iirc.

I await any corrections you may have.

An official US Immigration site has this info:
    You May Qualify for Naturalization if:

• You have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years and meet all other eligibility requirements, please visit our Path to Citizenship page for more information.

Mentions a 3 year waiting period if you are a spouse of a US citizen, which would not appear to apply here.
    I should have have correct the immigration time.

However.

Were they or were the not documented immigrants?
    The one brother was naturalized on 9-11 of 2003.

The brother went back over seas for I believe it was 6 months. During Obama's watch.
    Also the oldest brother had been questioned by the FBI concerning connections to radicalized groups in the past.

So what we have is in fact failure during the Obama administration.

Gun control is still dead.
    Debate on the immigration bill looks to be taking a different direction due to the events in Boston.
    The president had to come out and use the term "Terrorist" that he has been studiously avoiding for years.
    No Miranda rights have been issued so far. They are using a public safety exception to avoid it for 48 hours and are attempting to extend it.
    Obama has to make a choice of declaring a naturalized citizen of the USA on US soil and enemy combatant or not. Making him an enemy combatant solves the Miranda issue but puts Obama in a bad light since he wants everything done in the court system.
    Not making him an enemy combatant could sacrifice gaining actionable intelligence. Another bad position to be in.

So over all. A bad week for Obama and the left.

Nice to see he didnt take credit for the apprehension of the second bomber.

Oh and Hondo.
    Are you saying you support what the 2 terrorists did in Boston? You seem to sound like a happy sympathizer.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Please don't feed the trolls. Starve them of the attention they crave, and they will dry up and go away.

I have Sev on ignore, so I would appreciate it if you don't quote him. Thanks.
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! !
    Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post

Who cares if obama is muslim. One of my dearest and oldest friends is a muslim and also the best one pcket player i ever did see and one of the only people ive ever seen shoot that i know is probly gonna beat slim when we play.

Mohammed ali is a muslim and the greatest boxer i ever saw.

I dont beleve muslis was behind this and i dont believe they was behind nine eleven. Bush was behind nine eleven just to go to war and get the oil. Anyone that sees the movie lose change or fahrenhite 911 knows what the truth is. If theres any oil in chechenya then thers a bush behind this.
    Last edited by WV Slim Shady; 04-20-2013 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    Whats you all skeered of.
    THE TRUTH.
    One quickly finds out Hondo and the devil are afraid of the truth.The truth will set them free.They should not be afraid of the truth.The truth will always be there because it is the truth.
    Jesus loves all.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Hondo enjoys posting to the devil.hondo posts about drugs and having an affair with his house keeper.The truth is there for all to see.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.