Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56

Thread: The DisgustingRepubs & NRA, VS OUR RIGHTS!!!

  1. #21
    Senior Member Sev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    State of Franklin.
    Posts
    9,614
    I guess the opinions of all the woman that are pro life does not count in your book.

    Trolling? How so? You just cant get beyond the fact that I care not about the action and more about exposing the lie about what the action is.

    Obviously you prefer to delude yourself on how the SCOTUS and constitution works. Roe v Wade can be overturned any time if the right case was taken up by the court.
    It could also be wiped out by a constitutional amendment if the states came together and desired such. So while its doubtful that RvW will be overturned is it not set in stone.
    Besides. Even if it were overturned the decision about abortion would return to a state by state decision. Since you believe the left is so powerful and dominating the right it should not be a problem anyway.

    Of course there is a pro death crowd. Your one of them.
    You support the choice of death.
    You prefer to look at the independent life of a child as a cancer that can be eradicated at will.
    People like Doctor Gosnell are hero's in your book.

    Yes I did support the Iraq invasion. Destroying Hiltereque regimes is always a good thing in my book. Apparently not in yours. Which is not surprising considering you feel your superior to those around you. You probably would have fit right in Hitlers regime.
    I never believed the invasion would change the feelings of those involved in centuries of blood feud. Its as futile as trying to change how radicalized Muslims feel about Jews.
    The Iraqi's have been given the opportunity to grow or slaughter themselves. The seeds of freedom have been sown. However they will have to do that on their own timetable. Not ours. Or perhaps never.
    Sorry. The surge succeeded. Its the decisions that came afterward that are questionable.

    We'll see how you feel about Obama if he actually goes to action on the red lines he has set up with Syria and N Korea. I'm sure you will support his every decision no matter how many American lives might be lost.

    Right. Obama has spent less than Bush. His trajectory puts him at adding 10 trillion in US debt at the end of his presidency. Spin the numbers all you want. When he exceeds double the debt that was created on Bushes watch you will have nowhere to hide. You wont even have the Iraq or Afghanistan conflicts to hide behind.
    Of course thats more reason to put boots on the ground in Syria and engage N Korea.

    Great depression. Right. Carters recession was worse if you go by the numbers.

    Its always good to see how clueless and dishonest you are with yourself.

    Its quite the little bubble you exist in.



    There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Sev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    State of Franklin.
    Posts
    9,614
    Duplicate post.



    There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post
    Eighty to ninely percent of Americans wanted universal background checks, and more regulations as well, in order that we may live in a safer society, one which the NRA and their real supporters, the gun lobby, have not been able to bribe representatives to create a dangerous country filled up with WMD's, FYI, both Red and Blue states by majority, want that legislation passed.

    Now, we MOTHERS are going to see to it that those who voted against it, pay the price. NOTHING will stop us. NOTHING will make us forget. Nothing will prevent us from getting what we want, because the Constitution states a 'Well regulated militia" which in today's world, means the National Guard, not a bunch low rent, uneducated of bubbas who think they have a right to terrorize the whole country, and ignore the rule of law.
    And yet 39% of people polled by the Washington Post the other day were very happy or relieved that the bill didn't pass. Wonder what happened to the 90%?

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...c4b4_page.html

    About 10 progressive groups had a Stop the NRA rally in D.C. the other day. 100 or so people showed up and about half of them were media. I suppose getting out and doing something was too much work for the people so upset about the failure of the gun control bill or maybe they contented themselves with trolling Senator's facebook pages. Heidi Heitkamp's page was getting trolled heavily by people from CA and NY, calling her everything but a child of God. Real classy stuff there...

    As far as the militia is concerned:

    (a)The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

    It aint just the National Guard.
    Last edited by Eightandout; 04-28-2013 at 04:37 PM.

  4. #24
    Sev, it's kinda strange isn't it. We need to ban AR-15s because Adam Lanza used one to murder those children. If we used the left's logic or lack thereof, abortion should be banned because of Kermit Gosnell.

  5. #25
    Senior Member DiabloViejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    13,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Eightandout View Post
    Sev, it's kinda strange isn't it. We need to ban AR-15s because Adam Lanza used one to murder those children. If we used the left's logic or lack thereof, abortion should be banned because of Kermit Gosnell.
    Hi Larry! Bye Larry! LMAO, you were carrying on over at AZ about how I wouldn't be able to stay away even though I'm banned and here you are under yet another false identity. See ya, you're going on ignore along with the rest of the right wing miscreants.
    If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

    First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

    Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)


  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Glenville, WV
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by Eightandout View Post
    Sev, it's kinda strange isn't it. We need to ban AR-15s because Adam Lanza used one to murder those children. If we used the left's logic or lack thereof, abortion should be banned because of Kermit Gosnell.
    Buddy these republicins needs to be unarmed. Theys dangerous and violent war mungers. Nobody needs thirty rounds clips to go hunting deer or rabits.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Sev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    State of Franklin.
    Posts
    9,614
    Feast your eyes on this.

    http://www.liveaction.org/inhuman/



    There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    20,918
    Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    I think ill check it out at the gilmer county library if they have it. Our libary aint to big and these republicins is wanting us to cut back even more. Slim is getting tired of these tea partyers thretning to cut peoples check.
    Republican policies always fail. Slashing taxes does not create jobs, and destroying investment in jobs, education, rebuilding the infrastructure, throwing more ad more people out of work in their states, in fact, all of the Republican policies hurt this country.

    We are a 70% consumer economy. By Republican Governors throwing as many people out of work as they could possibly get away with, they have greatly damaged the recovery, and by refusing greater tax raises on the wealthiest among us, they have held back recovery. By refusing to compromise even on voting for their own policies, they have shown they are incapable of performing their jobs. By using the raising of the debt limit, they were refusing to pay the debts, that tey and the Bush Administration racked up, and when they pulled that one, they hurt not only our recovery, but they hurt the global economy as well.

    They are virtually the WMD's of a healthy economy, and a healthy environment.

    G.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    20,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    I guess the opinions of all the woman that are pro life does not count in your book.

    Trolling? How so? You just cant get beyond the fact that I care not about the action and more about exposing the lie about what the action is.

    Obviously you prefer to delude yourself on how the SCOTUS and constitution works. Roe v Wade can be overturned any time if the right case was taken up by the court.
    It could also be wiped out by a constitutional amendment if the states came together and desired such. So while its doubtful that RvW will be overturned is it not set in stone.
    Besides. Even if it were overturned the decision about abortion would return to a state by state decision. Since you believe the left is so powerful and dominating the right it should not be a problem anyway.

    Of course there is a pro death crowd. Your one of them.
    You support the choice of death.
    You prefer to look at the independent life of a child as a cancer that can be eradicated at will.
    People like Doctor Gosnell are hero's in your book.

    Yes I did support the Iraq invasion. Destroying Hiltereque regimes is always a good thing in my book. Apparently not in yours. Which is not surprising considering you feel your superior to those around you. You probably would have fit right in Hitlers regime.
    I never believed the invasion would change the feelings of those involved in centuries of blood feud. Its as futile as trying to change how radicalized Muslims feel about Jews.
    The Iraqi's have been given the opportunity to grow or slaughter themselves. The seeds of freedom have been sown. However they will have to do that on their own timetable. Not ours. Or perhaps never.
    Sorry. The surge succeeded. Its the decisions that came afterward that are questionable.

    We'll see how you feel about Obama if he actually goes to action on the red lines he has set up with Syria and N Korea. I'm sure you will support his every decision no matter how many American lives might be lost.

    Right. Obama has spent less than Bush. His trajectory puts him at adding 10 trillion in US debt at the end of his presidency. Spin the numbers all you want. When he exceeds double the debt that was created on Bushes watch you will have nowhere to hide. You wont even have the Iraq or Afghanistan conflicts to hide behind.
    Of course thats more reason to put boots on the ground in Syria and engage N Korea.

    Great depression. Right. Carters recession was worse if you go by the numbers.

    Its always good to see how clueless and dishonest you are with yourself.

    Its quite the little bubble you exist in.
    The Surge FAILED. There was no political reconciliation, which was the stated goal of The Surge.

    Bombs have been blowing up in Iraq continuously. That isn''t success at all.

    Women have the right to make their own decisions about whether they choose to carry a fetus to term. That is not murder. A fetus is not a chold. Neither you, nor any other person, can dictate to women what they may or may not do with their own bodies, in their personal medical and economic decisions in their lives, nor come between thos personal private medical decisions between them, and their husbands annd their doctors.

    REgardless of the FACT that you can't write your opinions without launching continuous personal insults, just like Republicans are known for doing, FIVE former SEcretaries of STate, from both parties, agree with my viesa about Iraq, including numerous Five Star Generals.

    Bush et al lied us into a war on fixed intelligence, and that has been PROVEN, by his own words, and clips from the statements he made. They are all over Youtube, and unlike Republican BS E-mails, they are not tampered with.

    Hence, given you have been totally wrong about everything, I am not the one living in the bubble, any more than I am the one who is against every American having the right to total control over their own body, within the legal laws and constitution of the United states Of America.

    The vast majority of Americans agree. As we learned in the last presidential election, polling organizations which support Republican in secret, do not come up with realistic, accurate polling data. Your predictions from the last elections was hilarious, and your views about civil rights, are equally hilarious, and not based upon facts. Typically, there is also a running joke all over the country about the Republican version of the second amendment. It is truly laughable.

    Republicans are going to take a thumping, annd I can't wait to watch it continue, since they have lost the majjority vote in five of the last six elections, annd thhey are evenn more stupid, and offensive than ever.

    One of your biggest predciction failures was that Palin was going to put McCain in the oval office, LMAO!

    Trust me, you're the last person who has any idea what you're talking about.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Glenville, WV
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post
    Republican policies always fail. Slashing taxes does not create jobs, and destroying investment in jobs, education, rebuilding the infrastructure, throwing more ad more people out of work in their states, in fact, all of the Republican policies hurt this country.

    We are a 70% consumer economy. By Republican Governors throwing as many people out of work as they could possibly get away with, they have greatly damaged the recovery, and by refusing greater tax raises on the wealthiest among us, they have held back recovery. By refusing to compromise even on voting for their own policies, they have shown they are incapable of performing their jobs. By using the raising of the debt limit, they were refusing to pay the debts, that tey and the Bush Administration racked up, and when they pulled that one, they hurt not only our recovery, but they hurt the global economy as well.

    They are virtually the WMD's of a healthy economy, and a healthy environment.

    G.
    Gayle these republicinsshould be hangec for what they did. I was watching rachel maddow nt to long back and she was talking about how bush had a deficit of five hundred bilion dolars and obama has it down to one point something.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •