Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The DisgustingRepubs & NRA, VS OUR RIGHTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    Feast your eyes on this.

http://www.liveaction.org/inhuman/
    Feast yours on this. and it is not from a RW source or LW source, like yours is.

Backlash against those who voted against the Gun Bill:
    Latest from Public Policy Polling, this week polling data:

Since voting against the latest Gun Bill:

Formally the most popullar sitting Congressman, then Senator, Now the least popular sitting Senator, and now, since the vote, slightly eclipsing Mitch McConnell's formally lowest approval rating:

AZ Republican: Jeff Flake - Net Approval - DOWN -19%

AK Republican: Lisa Murkowski - Net Approval - DOWN -16%

AK Democrat: Mark Begich - Net Approval - DOWN -6%

NV Republican: Dean Heller Net Approval - DOWN - 2%

OH Republican: Rob Portman - Net Approval - DOWN -18%

NH Republican: Kelly Ayotte - Net Approval - DOWN -16%

NH 75% support Background checks.
    OH 72% support Background checks.
    NV 70% support Background checks.
    AZ 70% support Background checks.AK 60% support Background checks.

Averages show 80 to 95% of Americans across the country support Universal Background checks.

On the other hand, Pat Toomey, a Republican from Pa., who was in charge of this has registered his highest approvals since being a state Senator ennjoying a plus 7% approval, Qpp.

This will not be the last time this issue is brought up for votes. If Republilcand do no change their votes, AND the three Dems who voted NO< as well, they will lose when next they run. Americans want background checks, an end to gun traficking, a limit to magazine capacity, which DOES save lives, and WOULD have save lives in Arizona, in Arora, in Connecticut, as was proven.
    As for women/s rights, women are not going to vote for Republicans who are demonizing them, and the number of women who die in child birth in this country is nearly as high as it is in some third world countries. Republican's efforts to force women to submit to forced invasive ultra sounds, and who are closing down Planned Parenthood Centers, passing unconstitutional legislation to block women from reproductive health care, which BTW, most women who opt for abortion are already mothers, and are mostly poor women of color, which totally destroyes the arguments of the right, are not going to vote for Rrpublicans. Most Younger women by far, are FOR a woman's right to control her body, and access to any form of birth control she chooses. Whenn averaged, statistics prove, that the vast majority of women, do not want Roe V. Wade overturned. Any MA who is stupid enough to believe that R.v. W. will ever be overturned, would have to be a man who also thought that Sara Palin was going to be a genius when she catapulted John McInsane right into the Oval Office, LMAO!!!!

President Obama has no links to terrorists. Never has, never will. That would be The Bush Family, linked to the fifnanciers of al Q. in NY, and the bin Laden Family. Undeniable links, proven and documented, Preston, even worse, linked to HItler. FACTS, not RW BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post
    Feast yours on this. and it is not from a RW source or LW source, like yours is.

Backlash against those who voted against the Gun Bill:
    Latest from Public Policy Polling, this week polling data:

Averages show 80 to 95% of Americans across the country support Universal Background checks.
    A poll finds that several lawmakers who opposed tightening gun laws are taking a beating in the polls

A new survey by the Democratic-leaning firm Public Policy Polling suggests that some of the five senators who voted against expanding federal background checks on gun buyers are facing a stinging backlash.

http://news.yahoo.com/background-che...154500511.html

Did you happen to notice the poll that found that 42% of Americans didn't know that Obamacare was law?
    Kinda makes you wonder about the people that get polled...

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Hi Larry! Bye Larry! LMAO, you were carrying on over at AZ about how I wouldn't be able to stay away even though I'm banned and here you are under yet another false identity. See ya, you're going on ignore along with the rest of the right wing miscreants.
    What I find hilarious is that he can't even alter his style. Has he been banned as lww? Why all the aliases when he slithers back on?
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    What I find hilarious is that he can't even alter his style. Has he been banned as lww? Why all the aliases when he slithers back on?
    The multiple aliases are due to the fact that's he's just plain nucking futs!!

Hell, he even engages in conversation with himself via his aliases.

It's a bad case of right wing derangement syndrome.

Here's just a few (he probably has a dozen or so more).

LWW
    Mrs. LWW
    JohnnyD
    Secaucus Fatty
    Eightandout

What a pathetic loon he is!

If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Is the affair still going on with your house maid?
    Why do you pick up boys hitch hiking?
    Why did you send me a PM for sex?I thought you were a school teacher!School teachers are not suppose to do that.
    What a disgusting person you are.You have posted for all to see for themselves.

Our prayers continue for you at prayer hour.Repent sinner.You are not a sunday school teacher.

The truth will set you free.Embrace the truth.

Jesus loves you.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

LWW
    Mrs. LWW
    JohnnyD
    Secaucus Fatty
    Eightandout

You are in our prayers.You need prayer like Hondo.You have anger management issues.
    Jesus loves you.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

LWW
    Mrs. LWW
    JohnnyD
    Secaucus Fatty
    Eightandout

Yeah, he had 2 others when he was banned twice in the past.
    Plus, he could be WVSlim. Pretty sure Slim and johnny d. are one in the same.

LWW
    Mrs. LWW
    JohnnyD
    Secaucus Fatty
    Eightandout

Hope y'all aren't too terribly disappointed but I'm not LWW.

Now Hondo if I were LWW I would have about 50 posts in 4 days. I haven't even said one thing about Bush or Obama.

Would the real LWW please stand up?

Quote Originally Posted by Eightandout View Post
    Now Hondo if I were LWW I would have about 50 posts in 4 days. I haven't even said one thing about Bush or Obama.

Would the real LWW please stand up?
    Whatever "y'all" say, larry. LMFAO!