Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The DisgustingRepubs & NRA, VS OUR RIGHTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Whatever "y'all" say, larry. LMFAO!
    So is larry lso eightandout like you and diablovijo the same. Why cant people here just be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Eightandout View Post
    Hope y'all aren't too terribly disappointed but I'm not LWW.
    Hondo thinks everybdy is lww. I had to name every poolroom in west virgina and give a physcal description of somebody we both knowed before he believes that i aint lww. I never even saw lww post here.

A poll finds that several lawmakers who opposed tightening gun laws are taking a beating in the polls

A new survey by the Democratic-leaning firm Public Policy Polling suggests that some of the five senators who voted against expanding federal background checks on gun buyers are facing a stinging backlash.

http://news.yahoo.com/background-che...154500511.html

Did you happen to notice the poll that found that 42% of Americans didn't know that Obamacare was law?
    Kinda makes you wonder about the people that get polled...

PPP corectly predicted forty nine out of fifty states in the last election, FYI! Those numbers were better than any of the right leaning polls, which were so far off, it took Karl Rover, the punk, over an hour before he could bring himself around to the truth, that he lost!

Republicans have lost the majority vote in five of the last six elections.

Those who voted against the resolution for expanded background checks, and removing the gun show loophole, are voting against ehe wishes of the vast majority of American citizens.

They will not get away with it because Republicans have voted against everything the majority of Americans want..

2014 can't come too sonn for me!

Now Hondo if I were LWW I would have about 50 posts in 4 days. I haven't even said one thing about Bush or Obama.

Would the real LWW please stand up?
    Don't forget to read all the posts Hondo has made.Some tell of his affair with his house maid.Him getting loaded (remember he supposedly was a school teacher).The pm he sent me for sex.The post about where he picks up boy's hitch hiking and one ran off half naked with no shoes.Then he claims he is a sunday school teacher!What a disgusting person he is.
    Oh,ask him if he knows about the Stolen Valor Act.It is terrible the way he treats people.
    Every time something goes wrong in his life he blames Larry a fictional character he has made up.
    Hondo why did you lie?The truth will set you free.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    Don't forget to read all the posts Hondo has made.Some tell of his affair with his house maid.Him getting loaded (remember he supposedly was a school teacher).The pm he sent me for sex.The post about where he picks up boy's hitch hiking and one ran off half naked with no shoes.Then he claims he is a sunday school teacher!What a disgusting person he is.
    Oh,ask him if he knows about the Stolen Valor Act.It is terrible the way he treats people.
    Every time something goes wrong in his life he blames Larry a fictional character he has made up.
    Hondo why did you lie?The truth will set you free.
    What happened to the boys shoes?

Don't know Mr.Slim.Pastor seems to think that the boy was running so fast away from him that he ran out of his shoes.Oh my!
    I have asked Hondo many times about the incident but he refuses to answer.He posted about his affair with his house maid.I just don't know about him.
    The prayers continue for him.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post
    PPP corectly predicted forty nine out of fifty states in the last election, FYI! Those numbers were better than any of the right leaning polls, which were so far off, it took Karl Rover, the punk, over an hour before he could bring himself around to the truth, that he lost!

Republicans have lost the majority vote in five of the last six elections.

Those who voted against the resolution for expanded background checks, and removing the gun show loophole, are voting against ehe wishes of the vast majority of American citizens.

They will not get away with it because Republicans have voted against everything the majority of Americans want..

2014 can't come too sonn for me!
    Gayle, you do understand that eightandout is larry wilson and wvslim is johnny d.?

Don't feed these trolls, Gayle. They are troll trash and not worthy of a response.
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Gayle, you do understand that eightandout is larry wilson and wvslim is johnny d.?

Don't feed these trolls, Gayle. They are troll trash and not worthy of a response.
    Sorry Hondo, but you're wrong at least in my case. I am not LWW. I did send him a pm on az to ask if he was really that deep into your head though.

Do you look under your bed at night to see if LWW is under there before you go to sleep?

Sorry Hondo, but you're wrong at least in my case. I am not LWW. I did send him a pm on az to ask if he was really that deep into your head though.

Do you look under your bed at night to see if LWW is under there before you go to sleep?
    Lww lives in arzona. Why is hondo so skeered of lww. I think hondo is a republicin just trying to steer up trouble here. I aint never met him but we both know some same people and those people aint nothing but commons crooks. Johnnyd said hondos done been in the pententiary. I dont know if its true so im not saying he had been but he hangs out with people that had been.

Slim aint the most rightseous guy around and he sharks a little pool on the road cause these republicins has peoples checks so low thay caint hardly live but he aint never been in the pententiary.

Eightandout,you do understand that Hondo is also gayle?He is bipolar.That is the female side of him that he is speaking with.The forum troll known as Hondo has posted terrible things while claiming to have been a teacher.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.