Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The FBI Lame Excuses

I don't actually know much about the Quakers. Just know that Richard Nixon was raised by one. Not much of a recommendation for them, is it?

I will look into their history though, but the one thing that I do know is that they refuse to fight for their country, while living in it.

That, too, is not much of a recommendation for honor among Quakers, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Soflasnapper View Post
    I think it is pathetic that the FBI says they couldn't pursue the bomber after Russia told us about him because they couldn't find he broke any laws.

You have to look a bit more into this, as it appears you're accepting the story as it's been told so far. And it's probably wrong.

Our government has been using Chechnyan rebels (the brothers' ethnic background) as part of our anti-Russia efforts. The older brother was sent over there for a US-sponsored seminar or something, which was when he was flagged by the Russians to our government (which they've since denied doing btw). Their whole extended family is spooked up, including the uncle who'd been employed by USAID, well known as a CIA cover organization.

He was wearing the same tan BDUs, desert tan combat boots and dark jacket (and carrying the same BACKPACK) as did others who were clearly working the event for law enforcement, as either part of the exercise that was mentioned at the time, or because there had been a warning ahead of time. (Some of the other similarly dressed guys immediately hooked up and talked with the FBI bomb squad personnel when they exited their vehicle upon arrival. So they were either Craft mercenaries or part of the Israeli security firm contracted.)

They had no concern about sticking around and doing their normal routines for a couple of days-- hitting the gym, going to a party, etc. They apparently had no escape plan or even monies with which to escape, until publishing THEIR pictures alone* among others made them the prime suspects and they panicked.

*And the officials did the equivalent of 'ignore the man behind the curtain' with the other suspects' photos, saying ONLY these should be paid attention to.

My take is that the older brother was working for the government, constructing a 'sheep-dipped' story for credibility, just as a deep cover agent penetrating organized crime may serve a prison sentence and/or get a rap list of priors, to gain street cred as a criminal to be allowed to get inside a Mafia family. Unfortunately for him/them, that same sheep-dipping sets them up as perps when the operation goes wrong and LE needs a quick success capturing 'who did it.'

That's what the mother said, what the father said would be certain if they killed the second one, and what the older brother posted on his Facebook page-- patsies. Given the above facts, this hypothesis fits the facts better than the official story claims. And provides the obvious reason what you complain about couldn't take place. We do not pre-emptively stop our own double agents from their given tasks, as that is the point of having double agents.

Sofla,

Do I understand your position on this is that our own government was using the older boy as a double agent?

That this entire family, including the uncle in MD., are double agents? Working for our own government?

"Our government has been using Chechnyan rebels (the brothers' ethnic background) as part of our anti-Russia efforts. The older brother was sent over there for a US-sponsored seminar or something, which was when he was flagged by the Russians to our government (which they've since denied doing btw). Their whole extended family is spooked up, including the uncle who'd been employed by USAID, well known as a CIA cover organization.

He was wearing the same tan BDUs, desert tan combat boots and dark jacket (and carrying the same BACKPACK) as did others who were clearly working the event for law enforcement, as either part of the exercise that was mentioned at the time, or because there had been a warning ahead of time. (Some of the other similarly dressed guys immediately hooked up and talked with the FBI bomb squad personnel when they exited their vehicle upon arrival. So they were either Craft mercenaries or part of the Israeli security firm contracted.)"

Do you have any links regarding these suggestions? If it isn't too much trouble, I'd appreciate doing some research on your how you came to develop your opinions about these two murderers. Links?

Thanks.

Im just glad obamas investgating these tea partyers who were trying to get away with not paying they taxes.

Ditto! And I hope Issa, Rubio, GraHAM, Boehner, Rand Paul, or as I like to call him, the ugly duckling, all continue to spout their nasty, offensive attacks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post
    Ditto! And I hope Issa, Rubio, GraHAM, Boehner, Rand Paul, or as I like to call him, the ugly duckling, all continue to spout their nasty, offensive attacks!
    Obama should lock the whole republicin party in jail without no chance of parole.

This recent crap of the Obama admin gathering everything in phone and e-mail FROM ALL AMERICANS STATESIDE, adds to my frustrations over the FBI pussying out on not pursuing that terrorist. As much as I detect the REP party, I dearly hope all this internal gathering from stateside, innocent until proven guilty Americans, bites Obama in the ass. sid
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!"

Jeeze Martin, we don't even have all of the facts on this yet.

You bash the FBI over one attack, slipping by them, though they have twarted many more than they have missed, and then you bash the President, if any agency uses the legal tools at their disposal, to prevent attacks?

It's always a good idea to find out the whole story, before jumping up and pointing fingers.

I think it's pretty obvious, that if we want to be safe, we can't have our cake and eat it too.

As far as we know, no laws have been broken. Bush spied on Americans without even bothering to get permission from anyone.

Read the Patriot Act, and the FISA Laws, (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act), and the Addendums to The Patriot Act, before you bash and blame the president, and start pointing fingers at him. FISA doesn't even require a court application for calls between Americans, and foreigners.

Personaly I hope the President is doing every single thing he can legally do to protect this country, abiding by the laws in the Partiot Act, and the Addendums to The Patriot Act, regardng the FISA, and under the FISA laws.

My understanding is that they are tracking calls, not listening, but tracking who calls whom, how regularly, and how long they talk, not listening to them, without going to the FISA Court. That's what Bush did, and that was illegal.

But FISA Court Rulings, and requests, are usually kept classified.

Mass surveillance has been going on for years. It's nothing new. Don't fall for all of the immediate outrage. If Americans are known for anything, it is for being ignorant of the laws. The NSA is monitoring everything, all of the time. I say GOOD!

The Patriot Act has been reauthorized over and over again, for years. All of this outrage, only proves that people don't pay attention to what is going on. At least, that is what I think all of this is about. I haven't seen any proof of any laws being broken, have you?

This is another leak, that should be investigated. There is massive surveillannce going on all over the internet, all of the time, by all kinds of corporations, and all kinds of people. Did you think it was all private? If I look even look at a dress on-line, I get a mailbox full of e-mails from the company who sells that brand within a day.

There is no such thing as privacy anymore.

G.
    Last edited by Gayle in MD; 06-06-2013 at 09:13 PM.

Blanketed surveillence on internal communications here inside the continental US like this is worse than Bush, yet Bush pushed for it. Some relevance of American civil rights HAS to be kept in tact. So by you saying, "There is no such thing as privacy any more", are you conceeding it all? Think about that. martin
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sid_Vicious View Post
    This recent crap of the Obama admin gathering everything in phone and e-mail FROM ALL AMERICANS STATESIDE, adds to my frustrations over the FBI pussying out on not pursuing that terrorist. As much as I detect the REP party, I dearly hope all this internal gathering from stateside, innocent until proven guilty Americans, bites Obama in the ass. sid
    Ever hear of Echelon, or Predator? Both have been around for decades. Or how about the Patriot Act?

Presdent obama needs to be able to keep a listen on these tea partyers and republicins. Slim wishes he had more power. But gayle you need to be careful cause theys a republicin spy working in this forum and his names hondo.