Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The FBI Lame Excuses

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Link? What's that? You don't have one? I didn't think so , johnny/slim/joey/larry Wilson/co/sludge rule/ whoever you are. If you are unable to provide a link showing ME saying I hired an illegal and switched to the Republican party , then you are a lying POS. Can we at least agree on that? I know you won't respond to these accusations because you are a liar and a troll. I am indeed married to a Republican, so what? I have never been an addict. BTW, I am a lifelong Democrat. Only twice did I not vote for the Democratic candidate. Nixon/ Humphrey, I didn't vote, and I voted for Ross Perot once.
    When I got out I wondered what that was all about.
    Instead of going home I bought a Harley and hung around San Fransisco
    for a while. More bad JUJU.
    My girl friend insisted on an abortion. I got busted for selling hash
    and did a little time.

I finally made it back to the hills.
    Went to work in a warehouse.
    Had two sweeties, one black and one white and had three kids with them.
    I definitely don't shoot blanks.

Lots of drugs and alcohol.
    http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...me#post2209493

Quote slim : "i went to azbilliards and checked you out where you confessed to switching to republicin and hiring an illegl for a housekeeper." Didn't find it, did you "slim?" As I stated, you are a lying POS. Now, are you going to apologize and admit you are a lying POS? Never switched to Republican, never hired an illegal, never was a drug addict. It's obvious that you are one of the AZ regulars and it's obvious you are a liar. Thanks for proving me right. What a loser you are, "slim"!
    May God bless all of you.

Quote slim : "i went to azbilliards and checked you out where you confessed to switching to republicin and hiring an illegl for a housekeeper." Didn't find it, did you "slim?" As I stated, you are a lying POS. Now, are you going to apologize and admit you are a lying POS? Never switched to Republican, never hired an illegal, never was a drug addict. It's obvious that you are one of the AZ regulars and it's obvious you are a liar. Thanks for proving me right. What a loser you are, "slim"!
    You think because slim is from wv that he cant figur you out.

So I say, boo Obama, boo health care, and I mean it.

Guys, you've won me over. Common sense outways empathy. :thumbup:
    http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=150773

You can see why the really smart voters are behind Palin.
    I'm voting Republican
    Last edited by WV Slim Shady; 06-09-2013 at 04:51 AM.

Didn't find it, did you "slim?" As I stated, you are a lying POS. Now, are you going to apologize and admit you are a lying POS? Never switched to Republican, never hired an illegal, never was a drug addict.
    Slim did find it.

I have had success in teaching, teacher of the year, chairperson of department, but it's been a rollercoaster ride.
    Four DUI charges, various addictions, coke, crack, pills, infidelities ( on My part).
    Got into a bar fight with the local mob and about got killed but it took three of them.
    But I survived. Retired. Figured I'd substitute teach, but
    apparently my FBI report doesn't look too good and no county will hire me.
    Hondo. Hooked on coke just like bush. Dui just like bush. Hooked on crack. Hooked on pills. Cant get a job. Fbi record. Hates obamacare. Married to a republicin. Comes from a family of republicins. Votes republicin. Thats hondo for real. You come hear and lie about supporting the presdent when you was probly reporting back to romney the hole time. Gayle hondo aint what you think he is. He is a neo con. It seems that he quit posting on az billiards before the election sos he could come here and try to fool folks. Slim picked him out as a phony right aways.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...ck#post2209493

Heres where you fired your maid. We got people going without food and medcine while you got a maid. Typical republicin complaning about working people wanting a bit of the good life folks like you woller in.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...highlight=Maid

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    You think because slim is from wv that he cant figur you out.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=150773
    LOL!

Slim did find it.

Hondo. Hooked on coke just like bush. Dui just like bush. Hooked on crack. Hooked on pills. Cant get a job. Fbi record. Hates obamacare. Married to a republicin. Comes from a family of republicins. Votes republicin. Thats hondo for real. You come hear and lie about supporting the presdent when you was probly reporting back to romney the hole time. Gayle hondo aint what you think he is. He is a neo con. It seems that he quit posting on az billiards before the election sos he could come here and try to fool folks. Slim picked him out as a phony right aways.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...ck#post2209493
    You got me, Slim!

Heres where you fired your maid. We got people going without food and medcine while you got a maid. Typical republicin complaning about working people wanting a bit of the good life folks like you woller in.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...highlight=Maid
    But, wait, slim! Where's the part about her being an illegal? Keep looking.

But, wait, slim! Where's the part about her being an illegal? Keep looking.
    Do i really need to. You lied about everything else. So now you admit to being a drug addict exconvict what drives drunk and is married to a republicin and comes from a republicin family and votes republicin and boos obamacare and makes so much money you want to buy a new car because the warrnty runned out and your wife fired your maid and you want to argue that its all ok because i ididnt dig up one little thing.

You aint nothin but a lyin cheatin republicin what cant run three balls in a row sean. Your own testmony on the neocon pool forum has done exposed you for the troublemaker you is.

My dear slim, the post about giving up on health care and voting Republican was sarcasm. See, slim, this is what I'm talking about, ole buddy. If you had read on you would have seen that the wingnuts on AZ knew I was yanking their chain. I just fear that you lack the intelligence to post on AZ and those tea partiers would ridicule you. And you seem like such a nice guy. I would hate to see them make a fool of you. Ask yourself this, ole chap, do you really understand half of what's being said on here? There's really only 2 possibilities going on, slimster. 1. You're a phony posing as an illiterate from West Virginny and you're actually an AZer trolling me or 2. You really are this illiterate woodhick who actually does believe everything johnny says. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and take door number 2. First off, there IS NO johnny, slim. Seriously, dude! This is one of the trolls from AZ ragging on me- either lww or cuejoey or casual "angry old white guy" observer or slide rule. 2. When I came back from the service I wasn't some wide-eyed sucker like ugotda7. I have a mind and I was able to get past the propaganda. Most of what I said was true. I forgot about saying I was an addict. That was an exaggeration, no needles, no addiction. 3. The lww/johnny character takes my comments and turns them against me. No hitch-hiker ran from my car in fear. They made that up.lww is the closet case on this forum. I never hired an illegal for housekeeping; I hired a good friend who was on house arrest. Once she got off house arrest, she quit. slim, I'm 64 years old, retired teacher, wonderful wife, several fine children. These people I mentioned hate me and they have fun spreading lies. It appears you hate me too and have joined johnny in simply trolling me. If you are for real, slim, why not get off this crusade to troll me and simply enjoy the forum? If you are johnny or one of the other wingnuts from AZ, carry on. I guess this is your idea of fun. Remember, God is watching.
    Last edited by hondo; 06-09-2013 at 08:55 PM.