Thread: Alex Jones is Insane and Just Needs to Go Away

Alex Jones is Insane and Just Needs to Go Away

Alex Jones is Insane and Just Needs to Go Away

April 16, 2013
    By: Allen Clifton
    http://www.forwardprogressives.com/a...ds-to-go-away/

That’s it, I’ve had as much of this asshole as I can take. Alex Jones is a pathetic jackass, plain and simple. If he vanished into a sinkhole into the lowest depths of the bowels of this planet, I wouldn’t feel the least bit sad. In fact, I’d probably crack open a beer and light a sparkler.

This pile of crap is going around promoting the idea that the Boston Marathon bombing is some government conspiracy.

He’s saying that the bombing at the Boston Marathon has been conducted under a “false flag.” You see, the term false flag is a naval term from long ago where naval ships would fly flags not of their origin to avoid attack. They flew these “false flags” to cover up the truth about what kinds of ships they actually were.

But let me give you a little bit of background information on this parasite.

Alex Jones is a Libertarian, and founder of a radical right-wing website which I will not mention, because I refuse to give him any kind of free publicity.

You want to know what a whack job this guy is? Glenn Beck—yes Glenn Beck, has called this guy a “crazy person.” You heard that right, the man who wants to start a cult in Texas, thinks Alex Jones is insane. That should tell you enough, but I will continue …

Here’s a quick list of a few conspiracy theories perpetrated by Alex Jones:

I’m going to stop there, though there are many more.

This guy is the worst form of scum. He thrives on fear, anger, paranoia and hate.

Oh, and he’s also a complete fraud. You see, using these conspiracy theories for “plots” he makes quite a lot of movies, and host a radio show—which make him a lot of money.

There aren’t enough vulgar words to describe my disdain for this pile of garbage.

I would encourage all who can to visit this psychopath's Facebook. Then when you get there, feel free to write a nice little message on his Wall telling him what a pile of trash you think he is.

Then again, calling Alex Jones a pile of trash, a sack of sh*t, a parasite, a scumbag, a human being—-is an insult to every single one of those things.

The entire Republilcan Party, AND their pundits, are crazy.

I do not include educated conservative journalists, even though they too, lied to protect Bush and the Republicans, for example, and do not always report the truth, although in recent years, i notice more and more even they have begun to acknowledge the craziness in the Republican Party, and the scam of Iraq.

I think these nutjobs are hurting the Republican Party more and more, just as the TeaPartyNutjobs&GunWorshippers are also making it very clear to rational Americans, that a vote for a Republican, is now a vote for a total nutjob. Their numbers are in the tank, and they know it, yet they continue to remain silent when their crazy pundits spread their absurd BS.

Alex Jones is right in maybe about half of what he says, in my view.

He's used by the powers that be (whoever that is, and imo) to taint the true part of what he mentions with the broad brush of 'the crazy,' so as to more readily dismiss what truth he has and brings to light.

So, people who question 9/11 are ALL JUST LIKE ALEX JONES, WHO IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW IT, IS INSANE!!!!

Whether or not they agree with him on everything else. Same thing with David Icke.

It's called poisoning the well. Anything Jones or Icke say, however true and valid, is suspect, because of all the rest of the things they've said. Not that it's a reputable argument (it's called ad hominem and it is a fallacy of argument), but it is very effective.

I don't think that because Jones is clever enough to make some money on this makes him a scum, just as being insane wouldn't make someone a scum. A SCAM maybe, sure. Or he may be entirely sincere and just deluded (about the things he's wrong on, that is).

I doubt he makes anything like the major news anchors or Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity or even Rachel Maddow (gotta be a couple mil a year for her-- which is a LOW END for the news talkers). I think maybe this last part is jealousy on the writer's part, since he thinks himself (rightly perhaps) as so much better than AJ, and yet AJ earns many multiples of his pay.
    A medium sized fish [...]

I think he could do better if he were not so bombastic.

Yes, governments can, and do, all manner of dastardly deeds.

But if Jones, or Hannity, or Coulter, or Maddow, or whoever, is going to make a spectacular claim of epic proportions.. then really they need to have serious evidence to back that claim up, such as witnesses, video, audio, documents, etc..

As always, I respect your candor and your opinions.

Good to see you posting, friend. Always respect your opinions.

Personally, I don't value pundits according to how much money they make. I don't have any idea of what the overall fact check results might be on A.J., he's not a person I would bother following at all, however, those few statements which are listed above represent a scumbag, IMO. A REAL scumbag!

Rachel Maddow, whose program I try not to miss, backs up her presentations with facts. When she makes a mistake, she is usually the first one to bring it back up, and correct it. When she exposes corruption and hypocrisy, she always invites the subject to come on and air their side of the story. Same thing goes for Ed Schultz, Lawrence O' Donnell, Chris Hays, I think by and large, the Liberal Pundits on MSNBC are known for that.

It's still a right leaning organization, IMO. Scarborough, Gregory, Chuck Todd, John Meacham, GraHAM, McCain, Gingrich, Woodward, Noonan, Brokaw, all Republicans, and also most often seen on MSNBC's MTP on Sunday, and every Morning, as well, and I could go on and on with more examples, but always Republicans are most often seen on "Joe, Joe I told you so-a noun, a verb and Ronald Reagan Scarborough's."
    lol....

This AJ statement, in particular, makes him a Scumbag of huge proportions, IMO.

"He believes the shootings in Colorado (movie theater), Arizona (Gabby Giffords) and Connecticut (Sandy Hook) were all planned by the government to strengthen the argument for stricter gun regulations"

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    I think he could do better if he were not so bombastic.

Yes, governments can, and do, all manner of dastardly deeds.

But if Jones, or Hannity, or Coulter, or Maddow, or whoever, is going to make a spectacular claim of epic proportions.. then really they need to have serious evidence to back that claim up, such as witnesses, video, audio, documents, etc..

As always, I respect your candor and your opinions.
    I agree completely, and also think those statements above about victims of mass shootoings, were extremely offensive and show a lack of any mepathy, or honor.

Sorry, but that makes him a real Scumbag in my book!