Thread: Triangular shaped poolcue

Triangular shaped poolcue

I came across a new stick called The Delta Triangle. Has anyone heard of it? The shaft was designed like a triangle. It helped me not twist my wrist and it's like it has it's site lines because of its shape. You defintely know if it is turning in your hand. Helped me take 2nd place at my Moose Lodge tournament. they have a website and I already ordered mine
    www.deltacue.net

Yes,I have heard of the cue. The delta triangle fits the hand more comfortably than any other round cue and provides a control for a better and a straighter shot.

I played with one of those once. If you has problem with your wrist turning this should fix it.

Hmmmmm -- triangular sounds like a sucker bet to me -- the real dough iz in the mandatory triangular qtips and triangular chalkblocks.
    Anyhow i reckon that square sounds simpler and smarter than isosceles triangle -- a Vee-bridge iz 90dg not 60dg (and u save on chalk).
    I hav sanded 4 flats to make a square shaft on some of my cues -- and uzed them -- but this woz only temporary while reducing the shafts from 13.3mm to 10mm.
    Me myself i hav sanded (two oppozing) permanent flats on some of my circular cues (inklooding matching flats on the qtips) -- worked great.
    mac.

Reminds me of my idea of a star-cue, or a flower-cue.
    Here u kut groovs along the shaft, in the sexion that meets your bridge. U might hav 8 big groovs, or probly 16 i think.
    The groovs kood be simple kuts -- or they kood be triangular (making a star X-sexion) -- or praps kurved (making a flower X-sexion).
    The groovs would meen that your grimey oily dirty bridge will feel 50% wood and 50% air -- which meens the shaft would be more slippery. Or u kood hav bigger groovs, or more groovs, ie more air than wood (ie around the circumference). No need for talcum.
    And if the groovs were deepish then the bizness end of the shaft would be lighter and thusly u would suffer (or enjoy) less squirt.
    mac.