Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Where's hillbilly slim?

Where's hillbilly slim?

Guys, the forum's dead so I thought I would post some tripe just to have the AZ whackos crawl out of the woodwork.
    I noticed that johnny d's alter ego, woodhick slim from Glenville in West, by gum, Virginny, isn't even posting.

Whoever does the johnny/slim schtick, larry, casual ( angry old white guy) observer, sludge rule, whoever, ( I ruled out Cuejoey- he's too dumb to pull this off), had a neat little trick going. johnny would come on with his phony Christian hate, all about me, accusing me of every crime known to humanity.

Then, wait 2 or 3 minutes and woodhick slim would come on and exclaim " Gollee, Mr johnny, you say Hondo's a kweer! Well I hain't goner play pool with that ole boy and I done eben think Hondo's from the hills. I do beleeve he's a tee partyer carpetbagger from up north".

"You'uns gotta pardon me. I'm from West Virginny and I hain't got no good education. We hain't got nuttin but Clew clux clanners and tea partyers fixin the elekshuns here in West Virginny. Thanks, johnny for tellin me how evel Hondo is. You a good man."

Even larry gave up. He tried nine corner and a couple other flimsy disguises but the self proclaimed genius couldn't even alter his style.
    Now he's copied some nonsense off of Google and trying to convince everybody that he had intense spiritual experiences in an isolation tank.
    His deep experience was crapping in the tank and swallowing his own right wing shit. larry, wear a diaper the next time.
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Guys, the forum's dead so I thought I would post some tripe just to have the AZ whackos crawl out of the woodwork.
    I noticed that johnny d's alter ego, woodhick slim from Glenville in West, by gum, Virginny, isn't even posting.

Whoever does the johnny/slim schtick, larry, casual ( angry old white guy) observer, sludge rule, whoever, ( I ruled out Cuejoey- he's too dumb to pull this off), had a neat little trick going. johnny would come on with his phony Christian hate, all about me, accusing me of every crime known to humanity.

Then, wait 2 or 3 minutes and woodhick slim would come on and exclaim " Gollee, Mr johnny, you say Hondo's a kweer! Well I hain't goner play pool with that ole boy and I done eben think Hondo's from the hills. I do beleeve he's a tee partyer carpetbagger from up north".

"You'uns gotta pardon me. I'm from West Virginny and I hain't got no good education. We hain't got nuttin but Clew clux clanners and tea partyers fixin the elekshuns here in West Virginny. Thanks, johnny for tellin me how evel Hondo is. You a good man."

Even larry gave up. He tried nine corner and a couple other flimsy disguises but the self proclaimed genius couldn't even alter his style.
    Now he's copied some nonsense off of Google and trying to convince everybody that he had intense spiritual experiences in an isolation tank.
    His deep experience was crapping in the tank and swallowing his own right wing shit. larry, wear a diaper the next time.
    Why do you lie Hondo ?
    Why did you send me a pm for sex ?
    You a supposed school teacher ! Oh my !
    How is that affair going with your house maid ?
    How is the so called "love child" you posted about ?
    Why do you pick up boys hitch hiking ?
    JESUS loves you.We will continue to pray for you as you need all the prayers you can get.
    The truth will set you free.Why do you lie ? The truth is always there it will never go away.
    Our continued prayers are for you.
    Sincerely,
    JohnnyD
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

I never accused you of anything Hondo.Read your posts and comprehend.Comprehension is something you could never do.You must have been a poor so called teacher.

WHY DID YOU SEND ME A PM FOR SEX ? WHY ? Your a self proclaimed sunday school teacher ! Sending a pm for sex !Oh my !
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Where's the woodhick, johnny? Take a deep breath, "Christian", and get into your hillbilly mode.
    I never read your posts because they never change. At least your woodhick persona perpetuates all the myths about West Virginia.

P.S. Tee hee, I told you I could get the AZ whackos to crawl out of the woodwork.

I miss Q. He's now on AZ getting trashed and banned for saying all the same crap he used to get so mad about when I did it.
    Can't help but enjoy the irony. At least he sees why I don't post over there. larry is tame next to some of them and there are at least 50 larrys over there.
    Last edited by hondo; 05-21-2013 at 05:43 AM.

larry created a thread bragging about being in my head. A thread! Gotta love larry and Sev and cuejoey.
    Keeping my memory alive on AZ.
    cuejoey says he doesn't miss me. ROTFLMAO!
    At least Sev admits he miss me.

larry created a thread bragging about being in my head. A thread! Gotta love larry and Sev and cuejoey.
    Keeping my memory alive on AZ.
    cuejoey says he doesn't miss me. ROTFLMAO!
    At least Sev admits he miss me.
    Why did you have an affair with your house maid ? With you being married with four children.Shame.Shame.Shame.

Why did you post about getting loaded and smoking marijuana being that your a supposed school teacher?

Why do you pick up boys hitch hiking?You being a supposed sunday school teacher.

Why do you mock people that believe in religion?

Why did you send me a pm for sex?

What IF your family reads your posts of having an affair?

What would your fellow teachers say (although they are very pleased you are now retired and rid of you) about you picking up boys hitchhiking?

What would neighbors say of you pming a person on the internet for sex?This being done without knowing the age of the person.

We continue our prayers for you.Like your wife has told you many times "calm down".

The truth is out about you as you have brought it out on the internet.You have no shame.The truth will set you free.The truth will never go away.Now go hoist thy own petard which you do on a daily basis.

Your pathetic soul is being prayed for as you need it.

I shall see you over on the boxing and music sites.

Sincerely your friend in prayer,

JohnnyD
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Hillbilly slim the woodhick checks in nows and then but theys so seldom anything new posted.

Slims girl friend came over to give slim some lovin so i had to be short but hondo you proved to me that you aint nothin but a pot stirrin yankee troublemaker. You aint got what it takes to come to wet virgina and start callin us woodhick hillbillys and get out with all your bones non broken.

Slim dont have a dog in the fight twixt you and johnny d but you went and wanted to cause some trouble. If you are ever slims way i'll let you call mea woodhick hilllbilly to my face and we both know that aint gonna happen.

Woodhick, the scary guy from "Wet" Virginia. Bring it on johnny/woodhick. I told you where I'd be.
    Then you can go back to NYC or wherever you're from, woodhick/johnny and say "Gollee! johnny d. told me Hondo was a kweer. That kweer shore kicked my ass!
    I think ma deer frind johnny was joshen me!"
    Maybe you'd like to play some pool before you pick a fight with a 6'3, 300 pound Irishman who don't take any crap from anyone.

Woodhick, you believed everything that troll said about me so maybe you might want to believe this. We can dance anytime you want
    and I'll say whatever I want to your face. Any part of that you didn't understand?
    Last edited by hondo; 05-23-2013 at 09:10 PM.

Woodhick, the scary guy from "Wet" Virginia. Bring it on johnny/woodhick. I told you where I'd be.
    Then you can go back to NYC or wherever you're from, woodhick/johnny and say "Gollee! johnny d. told me Hondo was a kweer. That kweer shore kicked my ass!
    I think ma deer frind johnny was joshen me!"
    Maybe you'd like to play some pool before you pick a fight with a 6'3, 300 pound Irishman who don't take any crap from anyone.

Woodhick, you believed everything that troll said about me so maybe you might want to believe this. We can dance anytime you want
    and I'll say whatever I want to your face. Any part of that you didn't understand?
    When are you going to confess that you are a liar?

You posted your picture on AZ for all to see.You were sitting in a chair in your living room.You can clearly be seen at about five foot five and about two hundred and eighty pounds.This was about four years ago and you know you have added on about twenty pounds since then Sean.

Why did you send me a pm for sex?

Are you still cheating on your wife with your house maid?

You are in our daily prayers.We pray for the comfort of those that you are around.We pray for your sinful and lost soul.YOU a school teacher!Oh my!Now a supposed sunday school teacher!Oh my!What would your congregration think if they knew of the affair and the love child you posted about.

Jesus loves you.Accept the truth.The truth will set you free.

In Jesus name.AMEN.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.