Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Where's hillbilly slim?

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    You have my invitation. I told you where. What does swing on by mean?
    Slim, I only have 2 problems with you.
    1. You instantly believed everything that scummy little weasel johnny said about me yet you don't know me or him. I told you to check out his other posts. There IS NO johnny. This is some troll from AZBilliards who has a grudge against me. The fact that you instantly believed everything he said about me led me to believe you and johnny are the same person. Why? I never propositioned him. I told him in anger to suck my ****. If someone would say that to you in a hateful angry way, would you think they were being romantic?
    He has lied about everything he has said about me or twisted it. Yet you seem to accept everything he said. Again, why?
    Read over his posts. He has never talked about one subject on here. He is some poster from another forum posting just to attack me.

2. You have trashed West Virginia over and over. This led me to believe that you are really larry wilson( lww) , a poster who trashes WV because he knows I love my state. Real West Virginians don't trash our state.

If you will read my post carefully and give me a respectful response, there's no reason why we can't get along. If you continue with the nonsense, I'll know you are either lww or johnny who might be the same person. Fair enough?

I've temporarily taken you off ignore. i have responded back to you in a respectful way, explaining my problems with you. I can do no more.
    What a liar you are.

Why did you send me a pm for sex with a smilie face?

How is the affair with your house maid?

The love child still ok?

So you get loaded>This while being a supposed school teacher!

Look up your posts not too good posting about picking up boy's hitch hiking,getting loaded,having an affair,a love child,cursing and it goes on and on.All while being a self proclaimed sunday school teacher!Oh my!

The local VFW Commander has been waiting for your answer for over two years now.How much longer Hondo?

The truth is there.You do not respect the truth.The truth will set you free.

Mr.Slim be careful of this bloody hypocrite.He continues his nonsense.Read his posts on here and the other forum.He must be a double voter forsureHe is not right in the head.WE have daily prayer for him for his sinful soul.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

You have my invitation. I told you where.
    You is the one with the big mouth so why do i have to go to your turf when your such a big tough guy. By the way i called the midtown loungeand asked for sean and they told me you was a big mouth fat drunk that cant mke three balls in a row.

1. You instantly believed everything that scummy little weasel johnny said about me yet you don't know me or him. I told you to check out his other posts. There IS NO johnny. This is some troll from AZBilliards who has a grudge against me. The fact that you instantly believed everything he said about me led me to believe you and johnny are the same person. Why? I never propositioned him. I told him in anger to suck my ****. If someone would say that to you in a hateful angry way, would you think they were being romantic?
    He has lied about everything he has said about me or twisted it. Yet you seem to accept everything he said. Again, why?
    Read over his posts. He has never talked about one subject on here. He is some poster from another forum posting just to attack me.
    Thats a lie. I asked you to give your side and you blabbered about how i was johnny d and johnny d was lww and lww was sev and sev was larry. Slim thinks you might be touched in the head a little. Anyway you tell lie after lie so much your necon buddys wont help you.

2. You have trashed West Virginia over and over. This led me to believe that you are really larry wilson( lww) , a poster who trashes WV because he knows I love my state. Real West Virginians don't trash our state.

If you will read my post carefully and give me a respectful response, there's no reason why we can't get along. If you continue with the nonsense, I'll know you are either lww or johnny who might be the same person. Fair enough?

I've temporarily taken you off ignore. i have responded back to you in a respectful way, explaining my problems with you. I can do no more.
    I havnt trashed west virgina ive told the truth snd if you dont believe thys corrupshun down here your a fool and if you deny theys klan down here ou robly is klan. And the reason we cant get long is you lie and start trouble and then claim to be a victim.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd View Post
    what a liar you are.

Why did you send me a pm for sex with a smilie face?

How is the affair with your house maid?

The love child still ok?

So you get loaded>this while being a supposed school teacher!

Look up your posts not too good posting about picking up boy's hitch hiking,getting loaded,having an affair,a love child,cursing and it goes on and on.all while being a self proclaimed sunday school teacher!oh my!

The local vfw commander has been waiting for your answer for over two years now.how much longer hondo?

The truth is there.you do not respect the truth.the truth will set you free.

Mr.slim be careful of this bloody hypocrite.he continues his nonsense.read his posts on here and the other forum.he must be a double voter forsurehe is not right in the head.we have daily prayer for him for his sinful soul.

"why not clown around and have some fun?'
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    By the way i called the midtown loungeand asked for sean and they told me you was a big mouth fat drunk that cant mke three balls in a row.
    Pretty accurate description from somebody who doesn't exit!!! LOL!
    Heck, I can't even make 2 balls. The only person scared to play me is you.

This will be my last post to you. You're nothing but a troll. I was bored so I thought I would give the woodhick/johnny character a chance to slither out of the snakepit. You didn't disappoint. LOL!
    And you wonder why nobody blieve you. You is all mouth and skeered to come to slims neck of the woods. We dont cotton much to loudmouth yankee troublemakin drunk drug addict convicts. Who is this larry guy and what is azb. If they rile you up that much i might like them. No go back to postin as diablo.

Pretty accurate description from somebody who doesn't exit!!!
    Why dony you exit. Wont yer fat ass make it through the door.

And you wonder why nobody blieve you. You is all mouth and skeered to come to slims neck of the woods. We dont cotton much to loudmouth yankee troublemakin drunk drug addict convicts. Who is this larry guy and what is azb. If they rile you up that much i might like them. No go back to postin as diablo.

Thanks for the kind words. Have a nice day.

Why dony you exit. Wont yer fat ass make it through the door.

Please use spellcheck and get someone to help you with your grammar so I can understand you. I just can't understand hickonics. Sorry. Thanks in advance.
    Have a nice day.