Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Where's hillbilly slim?

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Woodhick, the scary guy from "Wet" Virginia. Bring it on johnny/woodhick. I told you where I'd be.
    Then you can go back to NYC or wherever you're from, woodhick/johnny and say "Gollee! johnny d. told me Hondo was a kweer. That kweer shore kicked my ass!
    I think ma deer frind johnny was joshen me!"
    Maybe you'd like to play some pool before you pick a fight with a 6'3, 300 pound Irishman who don't take any crap from anyone.

Woodhick, you believed everything that troll said about me so maybe you might want to believe this. We can dance anytime you want
    and I'll say whatever I want to your face. Any part of that you didn't understand?
    What a terrible bigot you are for calling Mr.Slim a hillbilly.Of course everyone expects that of you now.

What terrible behavior you have.

Why did you post about picking up boy's hitch hiking?

Pray for your eternal salvation sinner.

Shame on you a supposed sunday school teacher.

Coolie would not like what you are doing.

You really must be a double voter like Mr.Slim posted.

Jesus loves you.We continue our prayers for you.We pray that you can loose some weight so you will not be so miserable.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Woodhick, the scary guy from "Wet" Virginia. Bring it on johnny/woodhick. I told you where I'd be.
    Then you can go back to NYC or wherever you're from, woodhick/johnny and say "Gollee! johnny d. told me Hondo was a kweer. That kweer shore kicked my ass!
    I think ma deer frind johnny was joshen me!"
    Maybe you'd like to play some pool before you pick a fight with a 6'3, 300 pound Irishman who don't take any crap from anyone.

Woodhick, you believed everything that troll said about me so maybe you might want to believe this. We can dance anytime you want
    and I'll say whatever I want to your face. Any part of that you didn't understand?
    All mouth. You know where I live mouth. And we both know you aint nothin but a yankee troublemaker. Now its time you put or shut up fat boy.

Ole hondo sent me this. Slim thinks hondo needs some head help. Maybe obamacare will do him some good and he will apreciate what our presdent is trying to do to help neocons like him.

http://youtu.be/5T3HXBYLBVk

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    Ole hondo sent me this. Slim thinks hondo needs some head help. Maybe obamacare will do him some good and he will apreciate what our presdent is trying to do to help neocons like him.

Nope. Never sent that to you, woodhick. Maybe you ought to put the crack pipe down before it rots your teeth.
    I tried to be nice to you. Act like you were posting intelligently, which you weren't.
    Then some guy you don't know, unless it's actually you, sends some trashy hate out about someone you definitely don't know, me,
    and you instantly believe it. Why? If johnny had said those things about you, I wouldn't have believed it.

Plus, all you ever do is trash West Virginia. I don't believe you are from WV. I think you are a tea partier from Ohio or New York.
    This will be my last post to you. You're nothing but a troll. I was bored so I thought I would give the woodhick/johnny character a chance to slither out of the snakepit. You didn't disappoint. LOL!
    May God bless all of you.

This is what he does.All this from a supposed school teacher!Look at the pm he sent me for sex.He has been back pedaling in panic mode ever since.Imagine if his PTA or former school employees or students see this.I forgot he is now a supposed sunday school teacher!What a joke he is.

Hondo why do you lie?

The truth is here and you deny it.The truth will set you free.

Jesus loves you Hondo we continue to pray for your contaminated soul.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    This is what he does.All this from a supposed school teacher!Look at the pm he sent me for sex.He has been back pedaling in panic mode ever since.Imagine if his PTA or former school employees or students see this.I forgot he is now a supposed sunday school teacher!What a joke he is.

Hondo why do you lie?

The truth is here and you deny it.The truth will set you free.

Jesus loves you Hondo we continue to pray for your contaminated soul.
    Big old tough hondo wants to end the little talk that he started. Typical yanke troublemaker.

Big old tough hondo wants to end the little talk that he started. Typical yanke troublemaker.
    You can always talk to yourself; er, I mean johnny. LOL!

This will be my last post to you.
    You can always talk to yourself; er, I mean johnny. LOL!
    Seems like you cant tell the truth at all yankee boy. I heared that you meet up with the other neocons to talk tough about how much you hate blacks in private and then come hear in public and try to act like you dont. But you have done proved to be a liar and something more akin to a chicken coop resident than the brave heart man you try to act like.

Guys, the forum's dead so I thought I would post some tripe just to have the AZ whackos crawl out of the woodwork.
    I noticed that johnny d's alter ego, woodhick slim from Glenville in West, by gum, Virginny, isn't even posting.

Whoever does the johnny/slim schtick, larry, casual ( angry old white guy) observer, sludge rule, whoever, ( I ruled out Cuejoey- he's too dumb to pull this off), had a neat little trick going. johnny would come on with his phony Christian hate, all about me, accusing me of every crime known to humanity.

Then, wait 2 or 3 minutes and woodhick slim would come on and exclaim " Gollee, Mr johnny, you say Hondo's a kweer! Well I hain't goner play pool with that ole boy and I done eben think Hondo's from the hills. I do beleeve he's a tee partyer carpetbagger from up north".

"You'uns gotta pardon me. I'm from West Virginny and I hain't got no good education. We hain't got nuttin but Clew clux clanners and tea partyers fixin the elekshuns here in West Virginny. Thanks, johnny for tellin me how evel Hondo is. You a good man."

Even larry gave up. He tried nine corner and a couple other flimsy disguises but the self proclaimed genius couldn't even alter his style.
    Now he's copied some nonsense off of Google and trying to convince everybody that he had intense spiritual experiences in an isolation tank.
    His deep experience was crapping in the tank and swallowing his own right wing shit. larry, wear a diaper the next time.
    Happy memorial day hondo even if you aint nothing but a yankee troublemaker askeered to back up your big mouth. This woodhick hillbilly was hopin youd swing on by.

You have my invitation. I told you where. What does swing on by mean?
    Slim, I only have 2 problems with you.
    1. You instantly believed everything that scummy little weasel johnny said about me yet you don't know me or him. I told you to check out his other posts. There IS NO johnny. This is some troll from AZBilliards who has a grudge against me. The fact that you instantly believed everything he said about me led me to believe you and johnny are the same person. Why? I never propositioned him. I told him in anger to suck my ****. If someone would say that to you in a hateful angry way, would you think they were being romantic?
    He has lied about everything he has said about me or twisted it. Yet you seem to accept everything he said. Again, why?
    Read over his posts. He has never talked about one subject on here. He is some poster from another forum posting just to attack me.

2. You have trashed West Virginia over and over. This led me to believe that you are really larry wilson( lww) , a poster who trashes WV because he knows I love my state. Real West Virginians don't trash our state.

If you will read my post carefully and give me a respectful response, there's no reason why we can't get along. If you continue with the nonsense, I'll know you are either lww or johnny who might be the same person. Fair enough?

I've temporarily taken you off ignore. i have responded back to you in a respectful way, explaining my problems with you. I can do no more.