Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memorial Day 2013

Memorial Day 2013

To the countless number of those American heroes who gave their lives, and the families that lost them, we owe our sincere undying gratitude, for without their great sacrifices we would not have a United States of America, and the world would be a much different place. So be grateful everyday, but be especially grateful this Memorial Day, and say a prayer of thanks to the ones who made freedom possible for us all.

If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    To the countless number of those American heroes who gave their lives, and the families that lost them, we owe our sincere undying gratitude, for without their great sacrifices we would not have a United States of America, and the world would be a much different place. So be grateful everyday, but be especially grateful this Memorial Day, and say a prayer of thanks to the ones who made freedom possible for us all.

Thank you for an excellent post!
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Thank you for an excellent post!
    The local VFW Commander awaits your reply.It's been almost two and a half years now!
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    The local VFW Commander awaits your reply.It's been almost two and a half years now!
    What did he do there? Maybe he should come by vfw post number 5469 in glenville west virgina and start talkin there like he does here. We even let republicis in do long as theys veterans. Slim practices there but i cant get no action.
    Last edited by WV Slim Shady; 06-15-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    What did he do there? Maybe he should come by vfw post number 5469 in glenville west virgina and start talkin there like he does here. We even let republicis in do long as theys veterans. Slim practices there but i cant get no action.
    Lying as usual saying he was in the "patties".several forum members asked him about it and he would not even say what branch of service he was in.As you know Mr.Slim he is a bloody liar and hypocite of the worst kind.

Do not waste your time on him he is an evil person.He calls himself gail when he goes into his usual bipolar mode.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    Lying as usual saying he was in the "patties".several forum members asked him about it and he would not even say what branch of service he was in.As you know Mr.Slim he is a bloody liar and hypocite of the worst kind.

Do not waste your time on him he is an evil person.He calls himself gail when he goes into his usual bipolar mode.
    Well slim dont wish nobody to have to be in combat but they should not ought to make stuffup none either. Slim was shot up some in the grenada invasion and was pretty pretty angered when hondo took a cheap shout about slims disbilty check from that so what you says about him makes some sense. But on another thing are you saying that hondo and gail is the same. Thats hard for slim to blieve. She seems like a nice young gal.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post

Looks like your post was hijacked, Fats. That's a shame!

Looks like your post was hijacked, Fats. That's a shame!
    Well slim did some more checking up on you. You can file another complaint against slim but these quotes is from you hondo. The first one is from you on az billiards talking about how you was drafted and went to vietnam. The second is from you on this forum telling how you dodged the draft by borrowing money. Which story is true hondo.

I was an all-state football player ( tight end) who married my beautiful
    high school sweetheart.
    I got a college scholarship to play ball,but my woman died that first year
    and I lost interest and dropped out.

I let myself be drafted and ended up in Nam.
    In 1968 I ran out of money & loan options & had to
    drop out of college. I decided to join the service.
    I passed my physical and had my date to report for
    boot camp. Suddenly a loan opportunity came up and
    I had a chance to go bact to school. My recruier,
    a pool playing buddy, tore up my enlistment papers
    ( I never asked him) and said " go back to school,
    Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    Well slim did some more checking up on you. You can file another complaint against slim but these quotes is from you hondo. The first one is from you on az billiards talking about how you was drafted and went to vietnam. The second is from you on this forum telling how you dodged the draft by borrowing money. Which story is true hondo.
    LMFAO! Do you even read what you post? You do understand the difference between enlisted and drafted, I hope? You must really be obsessed with me , johnny, to dig all that up. Get a life! AND QUIT HIJACKING FAT'S POSTS!!!! P.S. What happened to Sean?

You never did say which story is true.