Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Memorial Day 2013

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    The local VFW Commander awaits your reply.It's been almost two and a half years now!
    For heaven's sake! Grow up! This is a thread to honor our soldiers who have made the last full measure of devotion! OUR AMERICA HEROES!!!

Do you think it is possible for you to show some respect, instead of just stirring up your same old lies about Hondo?

Go back to AZ where it's all about RW BS, and anyone with any facts, like Q., for example, is the enemy.

I hope Hondo puts any of the usual suspects on ignore.

G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post
    For heaven's sake! Grow up! This is a thread to honor our soldiers who have made the last full measure of devotion! OUR AMERICA HEROES!!!

Do you think it is possible for you to show some respect, instead of just stirring up your same old lies about Hondo?

Go back to AZ where it's all about RW BS, and anyone with any facts, like Q., for example, is the enemy.

I hope Hondo puts any of the usual suspects on ignore.

G.
    Thank you, Gayle. This johnny/slim character and now Fats biting my ass has me about ready to just move on. The inclination is to defend myself and that just seems to piss everybody off.
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    You never did say which story is true.
    Quote slim: "Slim done knows all he needs to know about Hondo."

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Quote slim: "Slim done knows all he needs to know about Hondo."
    Thats true cause slim knows hondo cant tell the truth and loves to cause trouble just like republicins always do.

Thank you, Gayle. This johnny/slim character and now Fats biting my ass has me about ready to just move on. The inclination is to defend myself and that just seems to piss everybody off.
    Poor hondo always causing trouble and alway claiming to be the one what is the victim.

And quit liein and saying that everyone what dont trust hondo is the same person. Maybe they just see through your disguys.

Well, friend, once in a while one just has to go after those who continually spread lies and rumors, but in the long run, I do think the best way to handle obnoxious trolls, is to ignore their recurring behavior of being totally obnoxious.

Put them on ignore. No one worth caring about around here believes what any obnoxious troll writes, anyway. Making the subject of the posts more important, than the lying trolls, is a good ruole of thumb, although, I know it isn't always possible when such slander and lies are being told about you that you know are totally untrue.

Love,
    Gayle

Well, friend, once in a while one just has to go after those who continually spread lies and rumors, but in the long run, I do think the best way to handle obnoxious trolls, is to ignore their recurring behavior of being totally obnoxious.

Put them on ignore. No one worth caring about around here believes what any obnoxious troll writes, anyway. Making the subject of the posts more important, than the lying trolls, is a good ruole of thumb, although, I know it isn't always possible when such slander and lies are being told about you that you know are totally untrue.

Love,
    Gayle
    Very true. And I apologize for letting them destroy every thread. A response like yours was what I needed. Fats could learn a lot from you.

Love,
    Gayle
    Well hondo once again we all caught you in a lie.Have you picked up any boy's hitch hiking?At least you haven't sent me a pm for sex lately.How is the love child from your house maid?You are a total disgrace to the teaching profession.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

BLOODY HYPOCTITE.A true liar to the core.We continue to pray for your wretched soul.Salvation shall not be for you.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.