Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gayle in MD ???????

Gayle in MD ???????

what ever happened to gayle. i do not even see her name as a member anymore.........mike

She's been on the NPR side within the last month or so. A lot of people had trouble for a time getting back on after the board changed its formatting, apparently some were purged or banned, etc. But Gayle had made it back after those issues. Haven't seen her post other than replies in some threads since, though.
    A medium sized fish [...]

Quote Originally Posted by cueball27 View Post
    what ever happened to gayle. i do not even see her name as a member anymore.........mike

Hi there Mike.

Hope all is well for you. Thanks for asking about me.

I Haven't been posting as often, since the new format.

Several friends of mine are going through some very tough times, so I've been trying to spend more time with them.

this time of year has always been pretty busy for me, anyway, since I'm always working in my gardens, but I still pop in now and then. And thanks to Sofla for answering your inquiry.

BTW, I miss Q., whenI do check in here. Does anyone know if he is OK?

Eg8tr seems to be gone as well. I hope all is well for both of them.

Take care now friend. You know you're a favorite of mine, always!

Love,
    Gayle

Quote Originally Posted by Soflasnapper View Post
    She's been on the NPR side within the last month or so. A lot of people had trouble for a time getting back on after the board changed its formatting, apparently some were purged or banned, etc. But Gayle had made it back after those issues. Haven't seen her post other than replies in some threads since, though.
    Hi there friend, and thanks for updating Mike for me. I have posted a few posts, other then replies. I also sent you a PM, but didn't get an answer.

I don't get what is wrong with the PM-ing. Although it seems to work, with some folks.

Did you ever get the one (p.m.) I sent you several months ago?

Take care now.

Love,

Gayle

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post
    Hi there Mike.

Hope all is well for you. Thanks for asking about me.

I Haven't been posting as often, since the new format.

Several friends of mine are going through some very tough times, so I've been trying to spend more time with them.

this time of year has always been pretty busy for me, anyway, since I'm always working in my gardens, but I still pop in now and then. And thanks to Sofla for answering your inquiry.

BTW, I miss Q., whenI do check in here. Does anyone know if he is OK?

Eg8tr seems to be gone as well. I hope all is well for both of them.

Take care now friend. You know you're a favorite of mine, always!

Love,
    Gayle
    Q is posting regularly on AZ ( Gabber). Has already been banned once. Is probably most disliked poster by regulars on AZ.
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Q is posting regularly on AZ ( Gabber). Has already been banned once. Is probably most disliked poster by regulars on AZ.

Thanks Hondo!

Quote Originally Posted by cueball27 View Post
    BTW, I still see my name on the members list. Also, I meant to ask you, have you heard from Dick Leonard lately?

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    I woudn't expect that bunch to like him, since they hate anyone who comes with the facts, and Q. does his homework. Always has.

G.

Well gayle slim thinks you are a right smart lady.

talked to dick for over an hour and a half the other night....still going strong as can be expected.....not playing anymore.... had a little disagreement with the guy that was driving him since he can no longer drive himself......love him like a father though........................mike