Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Itís Time to Tell the Truth: Republicans Arenít Christians

Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    Not all republicans follow a faith that believes Jesus was Messiah.
    Some of them are Gasp! Jews.
    Some of them are Gasp Gasp!! Muslims.
    Some of them are GASP GASP GASP!! Buddhists!!!
    Some of them are Atheists as well as others.
    Sounds like you have asthma.
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    Why do you post racism stuff.
    Hmmmm -- i woz off topik with that bladerunner stuff -- but az it turns out we hav kum full circle anyhow (back to christianity) -- koz the The Holey Bible iz of course hardcore racizm.
    mac.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Don't over generalize , my friend. Most members of my church, including my wife, are Republicans and fine Christians.
    My wife is the finest person I know.
    And she despises the tea party as much as you and I do.
    She considers every issue and what is right.
    Not like larry and his fellow sheeple who blindly drink the neo-con kool-ade.
    And my church has honest Christians, not vile haters like johnnyd and larry wilson.
    Hi Hondo,
    I don't know about others, but in my case, when I am bashing REpiglicans, I'm bashing the ones serving in office, not every person who votes for them. I think Diablo feels the same as I do.

The only thing I can say about those who vote for Repiglicans, is that IMO,, they are voting on religious opinions, instead of voting for what is best for our country, and also, you know how I feel about organized religion, in general, not a fan myself.

But the colossal obstruction by the Repiglicans, and their constant lies and witch hunts, leading no where, wastng millions upon millioons while pretending to be austere and pious, just makes me want to throw up!

An excellent example?....The inspector General has already investigated this entire IRS, situation, and found no wrong doing. There is absolutely nmo evience of any wrong doing by the PResident, or the Whhite House, in any of the current multi million dollar Repiglican witch hunts, NONE! ALL have been investi9gated by independent investigative authorities.

The reason the Tea Party groups were targetted, is because they were the main ones tryng to break the law, doing political work, when the law states, no tax exemptions unless the groups are ONLY involved in work for social welfare. Those RWers who testified yesterday were a total JOKE! They suffered NOTHING!

None of those groups should have tax exemptions, not those from the Left or the Right. The law regarding tax exemptiongs states:

"Not organized for profit but operated exclusively for the promotion of social welfare."

The Tea Party is an obvious political organization. Repiglicans are tryng2 conjure up something sinister, that doesn't exist, as always, and ISSA, former car thief, suspected arsonist, using inflamatory language from day one, insulting the President and the entire administration, even the Press Secretary at the White House, and the Attorney General, while Repiglicans have consistantly assaulted the IRS, and the President, unconscionable obstruction& mud slinging, ONLY thing they have done for five years!

Since Repigs had The Hill in 1995, They have cut the IRS budget, throwing out twenty-five thousand IRS workers, made the tax code far more complex, always favoring the wealthy tax evaders, and gross polluters, and we have millions more filing returns now, W/fewer workers to handle it.

Like Bill Maher always says,

"Republicans are always saying Goverment doesn't work, then they get into office and prove it"

America has no problems that won't vanish as soon as we overwhelmingly vote Repiglicans out of office! There is no serious problem we face, that hasn't originated from failed Repiglican policies, corruption, obstruction annd gross lies and deceit!

Sure, Gayle, I understand. And my post brought about some clarification, didn't it? My wife comes from a long line of very conservative Republicans. Also, a long line of Christians. As far as I can see , she does her best to lead the Christian life. Not the organized religion stuff, but as Jesus would have it.
    She has kept her eyes open over the years and she has become disgusted with what her party has become.

When the tea party marched in our town a few years ago, she called them Nazis and told them to get out of town.
    Many in my church are good honest folks who would help their fellow man in any way they could. But they need educated as to what their party has become.
    I try at every opportunity I get.

As that fountain of gaseous explosions, larry wilson, likes to burp, " Words mean things." Without actually reading the article, I immediately came to the defense of my wife.
    May God bless all of you.

Sounds like you have asthma.
    ROTFLMAO!!!!

Good one! thanks for the laugh. I needed a good laugh today!

Love,
    G.

Sure, Gayle, I understand. And my post brought about some clarification, didn't it? My wife comes from a long line of very conservative Republicans. Also, a long line of Christians. As far as I can see , she does her best to lead the Christian life. Not the organized religion stuff, but as Jesus would have it.
    She has kept her eyes open over the years and she has become disgusted with what her party has become.

When the tea party marched in our town a few years ago, she called them Nazis and told them to get out of town.
    Many in my church are good honest folks who would help their fellow man in any way they could. But they need educated as to what their party has become.
    I try at every opportunity I get.

As that fountain of gaseous explosions, larry wilson, likes to burp, " Words mean things." Without actually reading the article, I immediately came to the defense of my wife.
    Understood friend. And, I have no doubt whatsoever that a fine person, and good man, such as I know and have laways known you to be, would be married to a wonderful lady.

But, you have to agree with me, (And Diablo) that these pious religious nutjobs make you (ME) want to throw up!

I know your wife isn't that kind, but undersstand, many of them are that kind, and few know what is actually going on in the world, at least that has been my experience.

I have known Diablo for a very long time as well, and he, too, would take the shirt off his back to try to help his fellow man.

Sometimes when we are speaking in generalities, people misunderstand. Hence, I try to be very specific, like when I call Republicans, Repiglicans, LOL! But, when I do so, I'm really talking about the Repiglican slimebags who are in office, not everyone who votes for them, although, this forum does have a history of people who vote Repiglican, which does not put those voters in a very good light, I must say!
    Last edited by Gayle in MD; 06-05-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cushioncrawler View Post
    Hmmmm -- i woz off topik with that bladerunner stuff -- but az it turns out we hav kum full circle anyhow (back to christianity) -- koz the The Holey Bible iz of course hardcore racizm.
    mac.

I agree with you, Mac, that the Bible is harcore racism, homophobia, and misogyny on steroids, but I do not appreciate anyone using the N. word, ever.

Yes gayle i uzed the Nword koz i woz angry that nobody picked up that it woz ok in afrika to kill a black guy -- and it woz ok to say that it woz an honest mistake that bladerunner killed hiz girlfriend koz he thort he woz killing a blackguy.
    One salient ingrediant being that i woz fairly sure that bladerunner woz a true christian (hencely on-topik).

HMMMMMM -- WHAT IF.....
    Bladerunner's girlfriend woz a blackguy??????
    Bladerunner's girlfriend woz a blackgal?????
    It woz an intruder, but a whitegal???
    It woz an intruder, but a whiteguy???
    It woz an intruder, but a blackguy???
    It woz an intruder, but a blackgal???

On the other hand i hav a friend who regularly vizits afrika and luvs the place and people -- but he haz horrendous storys about the black crime and black danger -- so i know that there are 2 sides to a story.
    mac.