Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Issa Changing His Bad Attitude???

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    You'd be too stupid to understand. My wife knew you were a phony when she saw you use the term "carpetbagger."
    Slim didnt even mention you but you seem to be in a hurry to claim the title. It isnt always about you but it is clear you live to make trouble then claim to be a victim. And why are you calling me names and shadow posting behind me. This reminds me of you posting things you said then denying that you said it and then playing tattle tale when slim showed the quotes to show that you did. You is way to much into the drama for slim.

Why don't you guys start your own "Let's fling sh*t at each other thread"? That way you could have one convenient place to vent instead of turning every other thread into a pissing match.
    If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

You'd be too stupid to understand. My wife knew you were a phony when she saw you use the term "carpetbagger."
    Talk to your boy hodo. Slim aint come on hear and picked a fight with nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Why don't you guys start your own "Let's fling sh*t at each other thread"? That way you could have one convenient place to vent instead of turning every other thread into a pissing match.
    What's this "you guys" crap? You've flung more shit on here than the rest of us combined. Short term memory loss? I'm sure your boy larry will be doing cartwheels of joy over your post. When you ranted and raved and called larry every name in the book I defended you. Traitor!
    Last edited by hondo; 06-14-2013 at 03:46 PM.
    May God bless all of you.

What's this "you guys" crap? You've flung more shit on here than the rest of us combined. Short term memory loss? I'm sure your boy larry will be doing cartwheels of joy over your post. When you ranted and raved and called larry every name in the book I defended you. Traitor!
    Yeah, that's it..I'm an evil anti-Hondo traitor, yeah that's the ticket. Jeez, get a grip!

I could care less if you and Slim, Johnny, or Larry want to lob crap at each other. All I ask is that you ALL have some respect. Keep the sh*t stirring and stink to yourselves and keep it out of other people's threads.

If you have something to share with us that is relevant to the topic then by all means, have at it. Otherwise what you are doing is akin to hit and run vandalism and just as pointless.

And lastly, there is a thing called the ignore list, it works wonders. I have just added you to it along with all the other usual suspects.
    If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

One of these days you're going to look around and your only friend is going to be the Buddha. Try not to piss him off.As predicted, larry's latest post on AZ. " Hondo and SF are at each other throats, both arguing that the other isn't sufficiently barking at the Moon mad enough." He and sev are having a field day over the fact that you are indignant over the fact that I am acting as goofy as you. It is kinda funny considering the way you have cussed and ranted at these guys and even got tossed off AZ for getting personal. At least this forum is un-moderated, huh? You've joined Q on your high horse. I'm sure you see how that's working for him. Pathetic! Friggin hypocrites!
    Last edited by hondo; 06-15-2013 at 08:39 AM.

One of these days you're going to look around and your only friend is going to be the Buddha. Try not to piss him off.As predicted, larry's latest post on AZ. " Hondo and SF are at each other throats, both arguing that the other isn't sufficiently barking at the Moon mad enough." He and sev are having a field day over the fact that you are indignant over the fact that I am acting as goofy as you. It is kinda funny considering the way you have cussed and ranted at these guys and even got tossed off AZ for getting personal. At least this forum is un-moderated, huh? You've joined Q on your high horse. I'm sure you see how that's working for him. Pathetic! Friggin hypocrites!
    It seems you run gayle off to. She trusted you so much and since i posted up the things you has done she hardly notever posts anymore.

Still think we're the same person, genius?

Still think we're the same person, genius?
    I never said for sure you was but slim wouldnt put it past you to have two identies and make them argue with each other just to keep the pot stirred. Slim hates troublemakers and you is one.

Bloody hpyocrite!

Why do you continue disturbing others?

Why do you send people pm's for sex?

You don't have any friends hondo.Look around in your life you are pathetic.

Now.Again,Why do you send pm's to people for sex?

Why did you have an affair with your house maid?

Do you pay child support for your "love child"?

Our prayers continue for you to calm down.

Seems like no matter what forum site you are on you spread lies.

Are you still getting loaded?You,a supposed school teacher!You know your fellow teachers couldn't wait till you retired a few short years ago.The students thought that you were a bigot and racist.They are very glad you are gone.

Well hondo continue to stuff yourself with fattening foods as that is one thing that you are very good at doing.

You are in our prayers to calm down and to conquor your obesity.

Sincerly,
    JohnnyD
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.