Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Issa Changing His Bad Attitude???

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    It seems you run gayle off to. She trusted you so much and since i posted up the things you has done she hardly notever posts anymore.
    Maybe he sent her a pm for sex!He is a BLOODY HYPOCRITE.

Someday a person like you Mr.Slim will meet with hondo and clean his clock well.He has many enemies now.That's just his personality not just from him getting loaded.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    You'd be too stupid to understand. My wife knew you were a phony when she saw you use the term "carpetbagger."
    I can't wait to show your wife the pm you sent me for sex.

I can't wait to show her the posts about you getting loaded and having a long affair with your house maid and having a love child.All this while being a school teacher and sunday school teacher.

Oh my!Thomas County PTA!
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    Maybe he sent her a pm for sex!He is a BLOODY HYPOCRITE.

Someday a person like you Mr.Slim will meet with hondo and clean his clock well.He has many enemies now.That's just his personality not just from him getting loaded.
    Slim dont hate hondo. Slims mom taught slim to hate the sin but love the sinner. I pity hondo is what i do. Even though slim aint lived no perfect life johnnyd slim knows that hondo has to come to grips with what he is and thats a troublemaker. Johnnyd i can tell theys some bad blood between you two. Try not to let him get to you. Thats his game.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    Slim dont hate hondo. Slims mom taught slim to hate the sin but love the sinner. I pity hondo is what i do. Even though slim aint lived no perfect life johnnyd slim knows that hondo has to come to grips with what he is and thats a troublemaker. Johnnyd i can tell theys some bad blood between you two. Try not to let him get to you. Thats his game.
    We pray for his lost soul.Pastor says he is an evil serpert of the devil himself.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    We pray for his lost soul.Pastor says he is an evil serpert of the devil himself.
    Speaking ofte devil slim just got his ac fixed friday so ive just been insides enjoyin the cool today.