Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Fox News Faults Obama For Not Saying What They Edited Out?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member DiabloViejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    12,814

    Question Fox News Faults Obama For Not Saying What They Edited Out?

    This is one of the better researched examples of Fox News deliberately editing film footage to make false accusations against President Obama.

    This clip demonstrates some of the clearest evidence of dishonest Fox News quote mining.


    http://youtu.be/50tOdbYxXpw







  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    20,899
    typical Fux Noise.

    I hope my friend Martin sees that clip.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Glenville, WV
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post
    typical Fux Noise.

    I hope my friend Martin sees that clip.
    These fox people are a bunch of loonytic republicin tea partyers that has house maids and think they got to get a new car just becaus the warrnty expired and they want to skip payin they taxs so they can live like roylty while we have people here going hungry.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,882
    Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    These fox people are a bunch of loonytic republicin tea partyers that has house maids and think they got to get a new car just becaus the warrnty expired and they want to skip payin they taxs so they can live like roylty while we have people here going hungry.
    Your friend in Glenville said you are hungry because you are a lousy pool player and won't work. I told him " Not my slim!!!"
    May God bless all of you.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Glenville, WV
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Your friend in Glenville said you are hungry because you are a lousy pool player and won't work. I told him " Not my slim!!!"
    Slim gets by on his disbility check and a little scratch from playing pool.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,882
    Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    Slim gets by on his disbility check and a little scratch from playing pool.
    That's about what I figured. I wish you the best.
    May God bless all of you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •