Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fox News Faults Obama For Not Saying What They Edited Out?

Question Fox News Faults Obama For Not Saying What They Edited Out?

This is one of the better researched examples of Fox News deliberately editing film footage to make false accusations against President Obama.

This clip demonstrates some of the clearest evidence of dishonest Fox News quote mining.

http://youtu.be/50tOdbYxXpw

typical Fux Noise.

I hope my friend Martin sees that clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post
    typical Fux Noise.

I hope my friend Martin sees that clip.
    These fox people are a bunch of loonytic republicin tea partyers that has house maids and think they got to get a new car just becaus the warrnty expired and they want to skip payin they taxs so they can live like roylty while we have people here going hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    These fox people are a bunch of loonytic republicin tea partyers that has house maids and think they got to get a new car just becaus the warrnty expired and they want to skip payin they taxs so they can live like roylty while we have people here going hungry.
    Your friend in Glenville said you are hungry because you are a lousy pool player and won't work. I told him " Not my slim!!!"
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Your friend in Glenville said you are hungry because you are a lousy pool player and won't work. I told him " Not my slim!!!"
    Slim gets by on his disbility check and a little scratch from playing pool.

Slim gets by on his disbility check and a little scratch from playing pool.
    That's about what I figured. I wish you the best.

Whats that supposed to mean republicin.

Whats that supposed to mean republicin.
    " It appears you hate me too and have joined johnny in simply trolling me. If you are for real, slim, why not get off this crusade to troll me and simply enjoy the forum? If you are johnny or one of the other wingnuts from AZ, carry on. I guess this is your idea of fun. Remember, God is watching."

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    " It appears you hate me too and have joined johnny in simply trolling me. If you are for real, slim, why not get off this crusade to troll me and simply enjoy the forum? If you are johnny or one of the other wingnuts from AZ, carry on. I guess this is your idea of fun. Remember, God is watching."
    And thats a lie. You started a thread calling slim a woodhick and a hillbilly just to cause trouble. Then when i responded you tried to get slim kicked off here. Then you dared me to go o az billiards. Then you said what i found about you was a lie. Then i showed it were the truth and you call slim a troll. I dont know this johnny d guy but one thing slim does know is that when he said you was a trouble maker that was true. Slim has checked you out on az billiards and you have caused so much trouble you are ashamed to show your face. Slim has also seen you have a histry of causing trouble and then claiming to be a victim. You done it there and you done it here. You are a drug addict and a drunk what has been in the pententiary for selling dope and cant get a job because of it and are a typcal rich republicin with a maid and two houses and a bunch of illigitmat kids. That aint slim being a troll thats slim telling the truth and my witness is you.

Slim, I'm very sorry that you have no life and have to spend all your time trolling me. I pray to the good Lord that you can get past your hate and move on. From everything you've said I thought you would take being called a hillbilly a compliment. I apologize if that offended you. When somebody calls me a hillbilly, I'm flattered because that's what I am. I noticed that you are like johnny now and simply follow me around the forum. Well, have fun. BTW, I only reported you because you were breaking the rules and launching personal insults against me. I see that you have gotten by with it so far. Be aware that I was simply trying to keep you from getting the boot, my fellow West Virginian.
    Last edited by hondo; 06-10-2013 at 01:35 PM.