Thread: Hannity LOVES NSA Surveillance When GOP Does It!

Exclamation Hannity LOVES NSA Surveillance When GOP Does It!

More proof that FOX fuels the shameless selective outrage coming from TEApublican freaks.

Sean Hannity is warning his deranged disciples that NSA surveillance programs are “very clear violation[s] of the Fourth Amendment,” but this pathological liar and hypocrite didn’t always think so! I guess you could say he was for it, before he was against it!

See for yourself...

http://youtu.be/t27ie4qFlXM

They ought to send all them fox people to gitmo. Except for homer simpson. Slim likes to watch homer.

I've said on another thread that issues of hypocrisy are only a secondary issue compared to what is the truth.

I think we might agree that Hannity was wrong back when. (Not to put words in your mouth, but Dems were generally outraged at this by Bush.)

Doesn't that make Dems/libs who NOW support the same thing as fine, wrong NOW?

If not, we'd have to say Sean was right about something once, and then our heads explode.
    A medium sized fish [...]

Quote Originally Posted by Soflasnapper View Post
    I've said on another thread that issues of hypocrisy are only a secondary issue compared to what is the truth.

I think we might agree that Hannity was wrong back when. (Not to put words in your mouth, but Dems were generally outraged at this by Bush.)

Doesn't that make Dems/libs who NOW support the same thing as fine, wrong NOW?

No, it doesn't, because the President isn't doing what Bush did. Bush was practicing illegal spying on Americans. Warrantless wire taps.

This program does not by and large read all e-mails, nor listen to all conversations. They are only using technology on numbers, which cull out connections between phone number, e-mail addresses, web site visits to threatening web sites. They have to go to the FISA Court in order to collect anything more than just numbers and web addresses used by people connected to threats. It is simply aimed at finding red flags which should be more thoroughly surveilled, at that point, they have to get a warrant. It is not being done unlawfully, nor in secret from FISA and Congress, as when Bush was doing it illegally, and trying to force the Attorney General Ashcroft ( who was thought to be on his death bed at the time, and had already rejected it through the Acting A.G., Comey) to keep it secret and allow them to continue to break the FISA laws, and spy illegally on Americans, which Hoover did for decades, annd which Nixon did throughout his tenure.

Also, Democrats have not just given blank approval. Many were concerned and checked into legalities, under both presidents.

If not, we'd have to say Sean was right about something once, and then our heads explode.

Sean Hannity has never spoken a truthful word that I know of, and is a known hypocrite.