Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Let's fling sh*t at each other thread"

"Let's fling sh*t at each other thread"

I'll make you a deal, johnny/slim. If you reveal who you post as on AZBilliards, I'll give you all the information you crave about me. I actually made that offer once before and you refused, preferring to troll me instead. I'm making the offer again. Let's find out who really lacks integrity on here. Seems like a small price to pay to satisfy your obsession with my personal life. How about it? I'm calling you on your B.S. Are you a man or are you a coward?
    May God bless all of you.

Slim done knows all he needs to know about hondo.

More fun to troll and spead lies. Right, creep?

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    More fun to troll and spead lies. Right, creep?
    Apparently thats what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    Apparently thats what you think.
    Do not fall into his trap Mr.Slim.This is what he does.He has a history of doing this to people.I wonder why he sent me a pm for sex.I wonder about his house maid he has an affair with.I wonder why he picks up "boy's" hitch hiking.I wonder what a poor teacher he was.Now he claims to be a sunday school teacher!Oh my!I wonder how his four children are.I wonder how his conservative wife who just retired from years of teaching puts up with him.I wonder why he never tells the truth.Mr.Slim do not be lured by him he is the serpent and servent of the devil.Extreme caution must be used with him.He is now hoisting his own pitard.The truth will set him free.We continue praying for him as he does not know how.JESUS loves all.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    Slim done knows all he needs to know about hondo.
    There are many more posts abouit him.His love child.His affairs.Him getting loaded.Just continue looking and seek them out it is very easy to do Mr.Slim.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    Do not fall into his trap Mr.Slim.This is what he does.He has a history of doing this to people.I wonder why he sent me a pm for sex.I wonder about his house maid he has an affair with.I wonder why he picks up "boy's" hitch hiking.I wonder what a poor teacher he was.Now he claims to be a sunday school teacher!Oh my!I wonder how his four children are.I wonder how his conservative wife who just retired from years of teaching puts up with him.I wonder why he never tells the truth.Mr.Slim do not be lured by him he is the serpent and servent of the devil.Extreme caution must be used with him.He is now hoisting his own pitard.The truth will set him free.We continue praying for him as he does not know how.JESUS loves all.
    Slim wonders why he brags about borrowing money to avoid miltry service in one thread and then brags about serving in the miltry service. Which hondo is real.

I'll ask you the same question I asked you before. Do you understand the difference between enlisted and drafted? Until you can answer that one simple question, you will never find the answer you crave. If you can answer that question then re-read the 2 posts you spent hours searching for. Then meditate on it for about 3 hours. Good luck, moron.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    I'll ask you the same question I asked you before. Do you understand the difference between enlisted and drafted? Until you can answer that one simple question, you will never find the answer you crave. If you can answer that question then re-read the 2 posts you spent hours searching for. Then meditate on it for about 3 hours. Good luck, moron.
    Ever watch a worm try to get offin the hook. Its like talking to you. They was such a thing as student defermints availble. Now why would you borrow money to avoid going to nam and then give up your defermint to get drafted. Remember this all started with you saying you never said you was a drunk and a drug addict and a convict. You might fool an inncent lady like gayle but you cant fool slim shady.

If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)