Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Let's fling sh*t at each other thread"

Hey, this thread is for me and my dear fan slim/johnny. Are you a dear fan? What's that? No? Didn't think so.
    May God bless all of you.

You cant even spell deer and you says you was an english teacher. Not only can slim spell deer but slim brought home too deer last year. Deer sausage still in the frige.

Sounds good!!!
    May God bless all of you.

Jimmy dean aint got nothin on slim shady.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    Ever watch a worm try to get offin the hook. Its like talking to you. They was such a thing as student defermints availble. Now why would you borrow money to avoid going to nam and then give up your defermint to get drafted. Remember this all started with you saying you never said you was a drunk and a drug addict and a convict. You might fool an inncent lady like gayle but you cant fool slim shady.
    Then there is the one when hondo was about 20 he and a friend where hitch hiking and were pickeed up by strangers and did dope.He said he then did some time in jail.He was never in the military Mr. Slim.He is a BLOODY HYPOCRITE.
    The truth will set him free.
    He pm's strangers for sex.
    His affair with his house maid.Sunday school teacher!I think not.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    Then there is the one when hondo was about 20 he and a friend where hitch hiking and were pickeed up by strangers and did dope.He said he then did some time in jail.He was never in the military Mr. Slim.He is a BLOODY HYPOCRITE.
    The truth will set him free.
    He pm's strangers for sex.
    His affair with his house maid.Sunday school teacher!I think not.
    Be careful. If you show where hondo says he did things like getting hisself addicted to drugs and alcohol and went to prison and cant get a job because of his fbi record hes the kind of guy that will run crying to the moderator about how hes offended that soeone quoted what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    Be careful. If you show where hondo says he did things like getting hisself addicted to drugs and alcohol and went to prison and cant get a job because of his fbi record hes the kind of guy that will run crying to the moderator about how hes offended that soeone quoted what he said.
    He has done that dozens of times on people.He always starts arguments.He started a very long thread on here about being "gang raped" on another forum.
    Many believe he was never a teacher of any kind.Maybe perhaps a hall monitor that got laid off for poor performance.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Well since he cant spell no better than slim it makes me wonder how he could of been a teacher.