Thread: Spanking for Jesus: Inside the Unholy World of ‘Christian Domestic Discipline’

Spanking for Jesus: Inside the Unholy World of ‘Christian Domestic Discipline’

Spanking for Jesus: Inside the Unholy World of ‘Christian Domestic Discipline’

Jun 19, 2013 4:45 AM EDT

What do you call it when a husband beats his wife with a paddle for disobeying him? Some would say domestic abuse. These people say he’s doing God’s work. By Brandy Zadrozny.

On a pain scale of one to 10, Chelsea ranks the epidural-free birth of her child as a six. Her husband’s spankings? Those are an eight.

First, he uses his hands for “warm-up” slaps. Then comes a combination of tools based on the specific infraction. The wooden spoon is the least severe; for the worst rule-breaking—like texting while driving (“It could kill me,” Chelsea admits) or moving money between accounts without his permission—she’ll be hit with something else: a hairbrush, a paddle, or a leather strap.

But this isn’t domestic abuse, Chelsea says. This is for Jesus.

Chelsea and her husband Clint, who asked that I use only their first names, belong to a small subculture of religious couples who practice “Christian Domestic Discipline,” a lifestyle that calls for a wife to be completely submissive to her husband. Referred to as CDD by its followers, the practice often includes spanking and other types corporal punishments administered by husbands—and ostensibly ordained by God.

Read the article here: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...iscipline.html

My wife likes spanky and has occasionally called out the Lord's name while taking her spanking. I've had my wife call out "Sweet Jesus!" Have you ever had your wife exclaim, " Buddha Baby!" ?
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    My wife likes spanky and has occasionally called out the Lord's name while taking her spanking. I've had my wife call out "Sweet Jesus!" Have you ever had your wife exclaim, " Buddha Baby!" ?
    Does your mistress the house maid that you had an affair with do the same?
    Why did you send me a pm for sex?
    Any stranger will do?
    The LORD still loves you and we will pray for you.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.