Thread: The Bible Verses That Destroy Fox News And Selfish Right-Wing Christians!

Threaded View

The Bible Verses That Destroy Fox News And Selfish Right-Wing Christians!

The Bible Verses That Destroy Fox News And Selfish Right-Wing Christians! (Part I)

Americans Against The Tea Party
    August 11, 2013

http://aattp.org/the-bible-verses-th...ng-christians/

Here’s a reality check for right-wing “Christians” especially those who like to live in the delusion that this country is a “Christian Nation” and/or “founded on Judeo-Christian principles.” You know who they are: They are the people who constantly rail against the less-fortunate, that show disdain for the poor. They’re the people who stereotype, who perpetuate lies and myths about people on welfare and disability. They are the people who advocate handouts to millionaires and multi-national corporations, but spit venom at the suggestion we should take care of the least among us.

People like the extremely evil Fox News lackey Stuart Varney: http://youtu.be/lLy1zDiymSc

And now we present the total destruction of these clowns via the same book they claim to love – the book they claim guides their lives and guided the Founding Fathers.

Matthew 25:41-46New International Version (NIV)

The Sheep and the Goats
    Matthew 25:41-46

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Here are 39 more bible verses about helping the poor:

1. Proverbs 19:17
    Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.

2. Proverbs 22:9
    Whoever has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he shares his bread with the poor.

3. Matthew 5:42
    Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.

4. Isaiah 58:10
    If you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in the darkness and your gloom be as the noonday.

5. Luke 14:12-14
    He said also to the man who had invited him, “When you give a dinner or a banquet, do not invite your friends or your brothers or your relatives or rich neighbors, lest they also invite you in return and you be repaid. But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you. For you will be repaid at the resurrection of the just.”

6. James 1:27
    Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.

7. Galatians 2:10
    Only, they asked us to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do.

8. Luke 3:11
    And he answered them, “Whoever has two tunics is to share with him who has none, and whoever has food is to do likewise.”

9. 1 Timothy 5:8
    But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

10. Acts 20:35
    In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”

11. Deuteronomy 15:11
    For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’

12. Leviticus 19:9-10
    “When you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap your field right up to its edge, neither shall you gather the gleanings after your harvest. And you shall not strip your vineyard bare, neither shall you gather the fallen grapes of your vineyard. You shall leave them for the poor and for the sojourner: I am the Lord your God.

13. Luke 12:33
    Sell your possessions, and give to the needy. Provide yourselves with moneybags that do not grow old, with a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches and no moth destroys.

14. Matthew 6:1-4
    “Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

15. Proverbs 14:21
    Whoever despises his neighbor is a sinner, but blessed is he who is generous to the poor.

16. Psalm 140:12
    I know that the Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and will execute justice for the needy.

17. Deuteronomy 15:7-11
    “If among you, one of your brothers should become poor, in any of your towns within your land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart or shut your hand against your poor brother, but you shall open your hand to him and lend him sufficient for his need, whatever it may be. Take care lest there be an unworthy thought in your heart and you say, ‘The seventh year, the year of release is near,’ and your eye look grudgingly on your poor brother, and you give him nothing, and he cry to the Lord against you, and you be guilty of sin. You shall give to him freely, and your heart shall not be grudging when you give to him, because for this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in all that you undertake. For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’

Last edited by DiabloViejo; 08-11-2013 at 08:55 PM.
    If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)