Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2013us open/ccb

Hybrid View

2013 us open/ccb

Anyone going? Should we do another edition of CCB Ring Game Death Match? Sit down dinner or vending machine?

38TH ANNUAL
    OCTOBER 13th - OCTOBER 19th, 2013
    PRESENTED BY
    BARRY BEHRMAN & SHANNON BEHRMAN PASCHALL
    Hello everyone,
    Only 47 days to go! We are VERY excited! We wanted to send out a reminder to all of the players that for the month of AUGUST ONLY the player entry fee is only $400, and we are going to pay the $100 difference, so players; now is your opportunity to take advantage of Barry and Shannon! For credit card payment please follow this link: PAY BY CREDIT CARD
    To pay by check please follow this link: PAY BY CHECK

VIP seats are selling quickly! We worked very hard to ensure that there would not be a bad seat in the house. The Norfolk Chesapeake Marriott’s beautiful 7,200 sq. ft. ballroom will seat over 600 fans; this year’s U.S. Open is going to be great! The risers will be built professionally by Commonwealth Events, the company that we used while at the Chesapeake Conference Center. There will be several 10ft. screens around the ballroom showcasing all the tables. We suggest that you buy your VIP seat as soon as possible as they are selling very rapidly. Seat prices range from $150 - $200 for the week and can be purchased by clicking this link: BUY A VIP SEAT!
    Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to making this the best U.S. Open in history!
    Hope to see ya soon!
    Barry Behrman and Shannon Behrman Paschall

Eric
    Last edited by Eric.; 08-29-2013 at 02:07 PM.

I confirm 2, if not 3 (maybe 3), to attend. Me, RJ, and likely AE Hartman (I'm booking her arrangements, but we'll see).

And yes, of course, the death match ring game is a must.
    A medium sized fish [...]

I hate to say it, but I hope the 13th Annual CCB/US Open get together doesn't wind up similar to a 60th high school reunion....

Eric >in other words, 5 people meeting for dinner...

Dad and I will be there for Dinner and Tourney!
    "The bad artists imitate, the great artists steal" -Pablo Picasso/Banksy

I'm in for the dinner guys, with at least my wife....for the tournament I'll be by myself.....(and this time I will make sure I have my stuff squared away).

Hi guys.
    I've had a laundry list of medical problems for this entire year and I'm still getting a lot of treatment. I haven't played pool seriously for almost a year now and I won't be playing in the CCB tournament this year. However I've gotten the OK from my doctors to get away and my wife and I will be at the Open.
    You can count us in for the CCB Dinner even if it only includes 5 people meeting for dinner. After all, we know it will be 5 good friends.
    We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich R. View Post
    Hi guys.
    I've had a laundry list of medical problems for this entire year and I'm still getting a lot of treatment. I haven't played pool seriously for almost a year now and I won't be playing in the CCB tournament this year. However I've gotten the OK from my doctors to get away and my wife and I will be at the Open.
    You can count us in for the CCB Dinner even if it only includes 5 people meeting for dinner. After all, we know it will be 5 good friends.
    We look forward to seeing everyone there.
    Glad to hear you are going to make it!!! Give me a shout if anything is needed.
    "The bad artists imitate, the great artists steal" -Pablo Picasso/Banksy

I'm sorry Mary & I can't make it this year, although we did have a mini CCB dinner in South Florida with RJ and SoFla. We will do our best to get there next year.

DG AKA Duane

Well, it's October (I know, I know...tomorrow...) and maybe it's time to revisit some loose ends....

I can make dinner reservations, but need some feedback on where everyone wants to eat?

Since the Open moved back to Chesapeake, at the Marriott, should we go back to the old stand by restaurant, Smokey Bones? Should we try something else, nearby? There is also Joe's Crabshack across the street, as well as a bunch of others.

What say ye?

Eric

Smokey Bones always treated us well. I'm good for returning there.