Thread: US Open Pictures!

US Open Pictures!

Here are some pics I got from the US Open. Nothing from the CCB tourney, I believe RJ covered that.

http://imgur.com/a/iSslG
    "The bad artists imitate, the great artists steal" -Pablo Picasso/Banksy

Nice job, great pictures there!

Wish you had one of Wang Can, whatever that 19 year old's name is. Looks to be 15, and plays a ton. I shook his hand and told him he had a great tournament and I was looking forward to seeing much more of him in the future.

Slight quibble: were LVC and Niels really lagging for the hot seat match as your caption says? Winner there still had to play Jayson to win the 1-loss side to get to the finals. I think Jayson and Shane had the hot seat match, deciding the winner of the winners bracket to reach the finals.
    A medium sized fish [...]

Quote Originally Posted by Soflasnapper View Post
    Nice job, great pictures there!

Wish you had one of Wang Can, whatever that 19 year old's name is. Looks to be 15, and plays a ton. I shook his hand and told him he had a great tournament and I was looking forward to seeing much more of him in the future.

Slight quibble: were LVC and Niels really lagging for the hot seat match as your caption says? Winner there still had to play Jayson to win the 1-loss side to get to the finals. I think Jayson and Shane had the hot seat match, deciding the winner of the winners bracket to reach the finals.
    You're right. Brain Fart. This was the match to see who advances to the Semi Final.
    "The bad artists imitate, the great artists steal" -Pablo Picasso/Banksy

Great pics, thanks for posting.

Just catching up...

Great pics, Heath. Oh,the guy in "Tournament Room 2" is Marc "Spain" Vidal.

Eric

The U.S.Open is the most sought after title in Professional Pool. Nice pics!