Thread: Cork my cue

Cork my cue

I wanted to know who can cork wrap my cue?

Quote Originally Posted by vinnytattoo62 View Post
    I wanted to know who can cork wrap my cue?
    Mueller can do it for you. Here is the link: http://www.muellers.com/PoolCueRepairWrap.dlp
    If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

The purpose of a wrap is to give the player extra grip on the cue. It also helps in absorbing perspiration from the player’s hand.The most commonly used materials for wraps are nylon, leather, cork etc. Take help from professionals to wrap it correctly.

Seyberts is who slim uses.

Quote Originally Posted by enjoydgame View Post
    The purpose of a wrap is to give the player extra grip on the cue. It also helps in absorbing perspiration from the player’s hand.The most commonly used materials for wraps are nylon, leather, cork etc. Take help from professionals to wrap it correctly.
    I hav never heard of perspiration causing grip-slip. A sweaty-grip on a glossy varnish will yield more friction than on any wrap (even leather I reckon).
    A cold dry-grip might get slippery -- and praps some leathers might be more grippy here.
    But I thort that linen etc woz there to help get eezy slippage.
    mac.