Thread: **2013 us open- ccb dinner and ccb tournament

**2013 us open- ccb dinner and ccb tournament

Based on popular opinion (4-5 dentists recommend it):

*CCB Dinner- Thursday, Oct 17 at 5:00p.

Meet at the front lobby of the Marriott Hotel at 5.00p. We will try to get seated at Smokey Bones for 5.30p. Just an FYI- Smokey Bones does not take reservations. We will need to call about 30 minutes ahead of time, so they can prepare our table.

*CCB 10 Ball Ring Game, Friday, Oct 18 at 10:30a
    Meet at Q Master Billiards. We'll try to start the tourney at 11a.
    The rules will be the same as the past:

10 Ball ring game: Standard rotation/9 ball rules except- You must shoot at the lowest numerical ball. Honest attempt on all shots, no safeties. Fouls are ball in hand behind the line. In coming player has the option to make the previous shooter that fouled, shoot again. Winner is the person to legally pocket the 10 ball. You get 1 point for each win per round an the most total wins is the overall winner. Any ties will result in a 1 game playoff.

Eric >next week

For the record:

The winner of CCB 12 is...Icon of Sin. Phil in Sofla takes the bridesmaid position.

This year, we presented an honorary trophy to RichR. RichR has been one of the original US Open gatherers since CCB 1, along with handling CCB tournament director duties for several years. This year, Rich attended, but could not play. We presented this honorary trophy for his years of dedication.

Eric >almost as good as a gold watch

Congrats to Rich!

Want to affirm that I stand ready to fulfill any of the duties of the CCB 12 winner should he be unable to perform them. Said duties remain rather vague, I admit.

Favorite memory of the Open this year: seeing Rich walk into Smokey Bones after his ER stay. You had to be there to know how great that was.
    A medium sized fish [...]

Congrats to all of the winners and thank you for the honorary trophy. It was truly special. Cathy and I want to thank everyone for their help at the Open. I certainly was not up to par.IMG_1710-2.jpg

Very nice, Rich! Glad you guys had fun!

It was a great time as always!!! I already can't wait until next year
    "The bad artists imitate, the great artists steal" -Pablo Picasso/Banksy

hopefully by next year i might be able to return.....was just looking at the original t-shirt from the 1st 1 i believe.......missing all you people terribly..............mike..a/k/a cueball1950

Though it is staged in the United States and is labeled the "U.S. Open", male professional pool players from around the world are eligible to compete in this event in the Men's Division.