Thread: Mery Chrismas from slims house to yours

Mery Chrismas from slims house to yours

Slim hopes that the haters stop hating and the liers stop lieing.

Slim hopes that the poor becomes rich and the fool becomes wise.

Slim hopes y'all has been blessed this year and that allmighty God blesses us all in the next year.

Slim hopes y'all make a ball on evry brake and your stroke remains true.

Most of all slim hopes we can all learn to in peace.

Slim -- pray, don't hope.
    Proper prayer but -- kneeling down -- and eyes squeezed so tightly shut that it hurts.
    Kneeling iz divine.
    God gave us two knees so that we kood kneel.
    If we didn't hav knees then we would be like fish or something, with zero kneeling.
    I kan still see Sister Antoinette telling us skoolkids about how smart God woz in giving us two nostrils and two ears and two etc , but only one tongue. I think that days lesson woz about not cussing.
    Siss would hav told us bout how smart God woz in giving us two knees, for better balance, for better prayer, otherwise long lines of Kathix would be in danger of toppling like dominoes in Church at Xmas mass.
    My favorit story in the The Holey Bible iz where Jesus givs a leper a second knee so that the leper kood pray longer.
    mac.
    15:3 Let them eat and enjoy life, and let (false) hope beguile them. They will come to know!
    Last edited by cushioncrawler; 12-25-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Mac you is all right as far as slim is conserned. Some of the haters here coud learn from you.

Quote Originally Posted by cushioncrawler View Post
    Slim -- pray, don't hope.
    Proper prayer but -- kneeling down -- and eyes squeezed so tightly shut that it hurts.
    Kneeling iz divine.
    God gave us two knees so that we kood kneel.
    If we didn't hav knees then we would be like fish or something, with zero kneeling.
    I kan still see Sister Antoinette telling us skoolkids about how smart God woz in giving us two nostrils and two ears and two etc , but only one tongue. I think that days lesson woz about not cussing.
    Siss would hav told us bout how smart God woz in giving us two knees, for better balance, for better prayer, otherwise long lines of Kathix would be in danger of toppling like dominoes in Church at Xmas mass.
    My favorit story in the The Holey Bible iz where Jesus givs a leper a second knee so that the leper kood pray longer.
    mac.
    15:3 Let them eat and enjoy life, and let (false) hope beguile them. They will come to know!
    Namaste!